What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. the threads have to be worked on and discussion can be included. After the info is ready the discussions can be deleted and the information can remain. Perhaps we should consult with a few of the others to see what we should exactly do.

@USAHawk785

Can you get me a handicap license plate?:secret:
You know like write me a paper saying i have back problems or something.:unsure:
You know how it feels when the parking lot at walmart is full and you have to walk really far.:ashamed:

hahaha! oh i do know you you feel @Kaan . You know what you can do? Park at the disabled parking lanes when its not too busy. That's what i do. i admit.

:p:

Bu son gunlerde araplarla iliskimiz kotu. Ne yapalim. Herseyi denedik ama olmadi. Kitapci geldi herseyi tekrar bozuldu.

I am toughest guy on the forum.

Who wants to fight?

@ghara ghan

Here is a map of settlements with the name "Salur", according to this I guess we can say there were 2 groups of Salur in Anatolia, one concentrated in Northern Central Anatolia, other in Southwestern Anatolia

salur - Index Anatolicus

I think main body of the original Salur tribe is at Turkmenistan.

cuz you didn't make reasonable bluff :rofl:

Unlike you fake turks. I can ride a horse, zibaa an animal, and drink the fat of an animal's milk.

You turks under soviets and Ataturk are softies. :D

Unlike you fake turks. I can ride a horse, zibaa an animal, and drink the fat of an animal's milk.
You turks under soviets and Ataturk are softies.

"We didn't lost our independece for a millenia" is an answer more than enough for you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom