Bilmiyorsan
Hiç değilse, hasrete saygı göster

Yürü yüreğim gidelim buralardan ...

Here you got the lyrics.

They are soo difficult to pronounce. :(

Turkish poet: Fethullah Gullen

Grozny may be more Turkish than Istanbul. They've still got their caps. LOL

The question is

What would be the effects of Russian control of Crimea militarily on Turkey, as well as on Crimean Tartars & on Caucasus. As well as active role of Cossaks paramilitary force for the Russians in Crimea.

Read a novel before this crisis "Black Cossaks: by Leo Kessler that got me interested. It's about Nazi Germany springing a dissatisfied Cossak Ex- Russian General Alexi Bodgan from a Gulag. Who then returns to become Hetman of Cossaks and leads a charge from behind against a Russian position on if I remember correctly Turkish Rampart on Tartar hill in the Caucasus. The attack is followed by an advance by German army. Talks about Cossak heroes of 17th century, Stenka Razin & Bogdan Kkmelnitski, who raised lag of revolution against the Czar.

hi there guys how are you all first of all i will be glad if you my friends from Turkey help me with some information in regards to Istanbul and Ankara as i am planning to make a trip there on the first week of may for 2 weeks with my family, if possible if any one of you kind fellows give me a quick guide where to go and where not to go and also where i can get some cheap deals as i know Ankara is expensive for tourist spot still i will be happy if there are places where i get some cheap deals in shopping :D, U know ladies and their shopping ;)

hi there guys how are you all first of all i will be glad if you my friends from Turkey help me with some information in regards to Istanbul and Ankara as i am planning to make a trip there on the first week of may for 2 weeks with my family, if possible if any one of you kind fellows give me a quick guide where to go and where not to go and also where i can get some cheap deals as i know Ankara is expensive for tourist spot still i will be happy if there are places where i get some cheap deals in shopping :D, U know ladies and their shopping ;)

Panora Mall

Panora AVM - Alışveriş ve Yaşam Merkezi

And "Next Level" Mall

http://avm.nextlevel.com.tr/

IMO, they are the best malls in Ankara.

Ankara is not a historical city like Istanbul or have great nature.

Only important place you need to see is mausoleum of Atatürk, "Anıtkabir"

anitkabir-kusbakisi.jpg

Also Ankara is not a touristic city, prices will be relatively cheaper than touristic cities.

my family rented a car and we drove from izmir to cappadocia. We saw ephesus and other stuff on the way. A trip to turkey takes alot planning. We missed alot of important sites on the trip. Also before you visit a place read about it!!!! You will enjoy the trip much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom