What's new

Turkish Defence Forum Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.
why was i mentioned here?
Tuaffalcon asked about who the guy was in web masters picture so i mentioned you so that you could answer his question. Then t 123456 answered the question so i edited my post and un mentioned you.

Tuaffalcon asked about who the guy was in web masters picture so i mentioned you so that you could answer his question. Then t 123456 answered the question so i edited my post and un mentioned you.
ok No problem:)

The best thing to do is just mention me if there is a suspected troll so i can keep my eyes peeled and see what he is upto. After he breaks some rules give him a warning and if he continues pop him with a thread ban.

@LegionnairE @xenon54 what do you guys think?
Thats a good idea.

badge.jpg

Dont even Think about Starting.

SS-18 ... he he he !

@cabatli_53

please remember my words ...

you are paying for something which we got for free ! :D

remember ...
Zenit !!!

I think we need to add all mullah lovers to the black list as well. :lol:

badge.jpg

You received a Negative Rating due to the violation of the following forum rules:

RACISM AND OTHER
No racist posts are allowed or other posts that are designed to put people down based on their nationality/sex/color/creed/etc.

PROFANITY
Using partial masking (such as asterisks or punctuation marks) to byp*** the profanity filter is prohibited and will result in the same action as if the actual word had been typed.

Link to access forum rules: Forum Rules

You may defend your statement in this thread. If you apologize the negative rating will be removed. (Do not delete your post until I remove the negative rating.)

Yawn. There is no issue except Uighur are lazy, religious SOBs who want the best jobs but not willing to work hard and become educated. They are China's most useless minority group and if Turkey or any nations willing to take these useless shites, you are more than welcome. All transactions are final and no refunds or exchanges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom