What's new

Governance of Azad Kashmir

no offense but Azaad Kashmir Police is one of the most Corrupt i ever Come Across ..

Everything in Azad Kashmir is corrupt, corrupt to the core. Elections brazenly rigged - politicians are the worst amongst us, the police are no different; they're part of the problem, not the solution.

Everything in Azad Kashmir is corrupt, corrupt to the core. Elections brazenly rigged - politicians are the worst amongst us, the police are no different; they're part of the problem, not the solution.

I was stopped 3 times after i enter Muzaffrabad, on my way to Balakot .. all of the police keep asking for Bribe , despite we all have papers .

Azad Kashmir is a milk cash cow for Pakistan sides sorry but that's the truth.
No Mirpur airport even though people have voiced time and time again.
islamabad airport - worker/staff who are not from our area and speak diff language treat us like sh it and want to fleece us.
not one industry no factory no electricity no water.
the year 2019 still nothing but bribes is in progress.
imran khan Saab just wants piesa not your voice or give back.

It would be great to open the gate of hell on other side let them in, to rape and plunder everything. That would be a great a lesson.

islamabad airport - worker/staff who are not from our area and speak diff language treat us like sh it and want to fleece us.

It would be great to open the gate of hell on other side let them in, to rape and plunder everything. That would be a great a lesson.

major thing is that before the 13th amendment AJK had little to no control on its own resources and energy and water from the area went to other provinces without any financial payback... ajk requires more autonomy and GB needs it right now... we cant delay this anymore and imran govt needs to look into it immediatly

major thing is that before the 13th amendment AJK had little to no control on its own resources and energy and water from the area went to other provinces without any financial payback... ajk requires more autonomy and GB needs it right now... we cant delay this anymore and imran govt needs to look into it immediatly

imran wont do s h it he all talk.

The under development is huge. I started following this guy on twitter a while back, he started snap chatting his holiday in GB so i had a look at his snapchat too. I then assumed he lived in some American city and was snapping about his life at home and work etc. Suddenly he actually started mentioning place names and i realised he was living in Karachi! His lifestyle, his surroundings, all looked so modern, i assumed he lived in the west. I was shocked this was Karachi.

Since then I've seen more and more videos about how developed the big cities in Pakistan are and i'm shocked. AJK is a dump in comparison. We have next to no development whatsoever. I think the blame mostly has to lie at the feet of our politicians though. We have a local MLA in our our village. Apparently in our village there are high schools, a girls college, a hospital even. People are working there, taking salaries. As you can guess there is nothing.

These guys recently got scared about possible accountability as their enemies are launching cases against them and are desperately trying to raise funds to build a shell of a hospital. Meanwhile the entire extended family has come from the UK to live in Pakistan, own villas in islamabad, Dubai, even built them twice over in the village!

GoP has been enabling this, they buy the silence of the scum we call politicians, but our lot are the first hurdle we must overcome for success.

The under development is huge. I started following this guy on twitter a while back, he started snap chatting his holiday in GB so i had a look at his snapchat too. I then assumed he lived in some American city and was snapping about his life at home and work etc. Suddenly he actually started mentioning place names and i realised he was living in Karachi! His lifestyle, his surroundings, all looked so modern, i assumed he lived in the west. I was shocked this was Karachi.

Since then I've seen more and more videos about how developed the big cities in Pakistan are and i'm shocked. AJK is a dump in comparison. We have next to no development whatsoever. I think the blame mostly has to lie at the feet of our politicians though. We have a local MLA in our our village. Apparently in our village there are high schools, a girls college, a hospital even. People are working there, taking salaries. As you can guess there is nothing.

These guys recently got scared about possible accountability as their enemies are launching cases against them and are desperately trying to raise funds to build a shell of a hospital. Meanwhile the entire extended family has come from the UK to live in Pakistan, own villas in islamabad, Dubai, even built them twice over in the village!

GoP has been enabling this, they buy the silence of the scum we call politicians, but our lot are the first hurdle we must overcome for success.

Wtf is lord nazir doing ? it is all, about my chacha connecton rather than knowledge. Even the english community has this problem called nepotism/connections. One of many reasons to not send money over or support any organisation. This applies in uk and azad k, pak.

My wife attends english lessons over there in azad k and recently sent a photo of english paper and it had speling errors. WTf what's wrong with hiring British paks to teach?.

Do you feel that since there is no end in sight of the dispute should UN start highlighting how both kashmirs should be administered and perhaps evolve a solution from that

People's wishes from both Kashmirs should be respected, they should be the ones deciding their future path and how they wish to be governed and by whom. It is the moral and religious duty of State of Pakistan and Pakistanis to help them in the process. Freedom of thought, freedom of expression, freedom of movement and rights. Let the people for once decide it themselves for themselves ...... and everyone in region should respect their choice and decision.

Last edited:
if you read the OP,
I don't think ANY politician can do much...The territory is literally buried in legal and legislative issues...

I know people that were going to open business and some were robbed. Guess what ? one of these persons went to India to do and open business.

Then how did they manage to launch Islamabad airport but not mirpur airport, while local people over there and uk paks requested this. daylight robbery bye imran khan.

Bullshit I know people that were going to open business and some were robbed. Guess what ? one of these persons went to India to do and open business.

Then how did they manage to launch Islamabad airport but not mirpur airport, while local people over there and uk paks requested this. daylight robbery bye imran khan.

You are saying that British Pakistanis have wanted Mirpur airport for years yet IK hasnt even completed 1 yr! So your anger should be aimed at previous govt who keeps winning, no? :pop:

Besides, Sialkot airport was launched by the businessmen themselves..

You are saying that British Pakistanis have wanted Mirpur airport for years yet IK hasn't even completed 1 yr! So your anger should be aimed at the previous govt who keeps winning, no? :pop:

Besides, Sialkot airport was launched by the businessmen themselves..

Do you know how we are treated in Islamabad airport?
UK paks have been asking for a long time? mirpur airport? yet it is our money is needed but not us once we are fleeced it is time to say goodbye go back to the UK. If this was a white person it would be news and Imran Khan would be summoned to answer and apologise and do something about it.
Azad kashmir soon will be bankrupt, becuase it runs on uk money alone and when that dries up soon. Locals will think now it's time to riot for jobs, industries, electricity, water etc.

Azad kashmir does not produce anything. They got sh it deal. bye mangla dam.

Do you know how we are treated in Islamabad airport?
I wouldnt know coz we are also not treated with much respect!

yet it is our money is needed but not us once we are fleeced it is time to say goodbye go back to the UK. If this was a white person it would be news and Imran Khan would be summoned to answer and apologise and do something about it.
How come PMLN nor PPP were ever summoned but IK has to be summoned?

Azad kashmir soon will be bankrupt, becuase it runs on uk money alone and when that dries up soon. Locals will think now it's time to riot for jobs, industries, electricity, water etc.

Azad kashmir does not produce anything. They got sh it deal. bye mangla dam.
Tourism is a good industry to start with!

Can you not be bitter it is hard to take you seriously when you are like that!

Back
Top Bottom