What's new

Anti-Turkism, also known as Turcophobia

I had no idea about this hatred to Turks. I'm glad though that Turks are viewed positively among Arabs.

Yeah, maybe that's why your arab friends call Iranians as Kazakh(Turks) to insult them?!!!
I know whom you are referring to, its the one person who writes ''huge ancient arabic world with 450 million people'' in every second massage.

But the Irony is, this ''huge arabic world'' is more divided than any other region in the world.

I know whom you are referring to, its the one person who writes ''huge arabic world with 450 million people'' in every second massage.

But the Irony is, this ''huge arabic world'' is more divided than any other region in the world.

Yeah, you got it right my brother ;) Although some of that person's friends have learnt to say his words as well.
Anyway, let them live in their dreams and dreamland and talk whatever they want ;) :lol:

I know whom you are referring to, its the one person who writes ''huge ancient arabic world with 450 million people'' in every second massage.

You forgot "oldest civilisation" "diverse land" "thousand mile coastline" "semitic roots" :lol:

Mate............ don't do it man. :)

I don't wanna get involved in their fight. :undecided:

Mate............ don't do it man. :)

I don't wanna get involved in their fight. :undecided:
Me neither, i am neutral in this issue, but i had to say this after i read a comment like ''go back to central Asia and leave ME to us natives'' from that person.

To be fair, it was said during a argument with atatwolf, but its still anti Turkic.

the likes of atatwolf make people mad angry..Do some empathy, what kind of things he says to Iranians, Arabs, Chinese even Turks...I dont know how many times he called some of us traitors, accused us of not being Turks etc etc so i dont blame that guy...Lets just hope atatwolf gets a perma ban and we get rid of him once and for all for good

You forgot "oldest civilisation" "diverse land" "thousand mile coastline" "semitic roots" :lol:

lol

the likes of atatwolf make people mad angry..Do some empathy, what kind of things he says to Iranians, Arabs, Chinese even Turks...I dont know how many times he called some of us traitors, accused us of not being Turks etc etc so i dont blame that guy...Lets just hope atatwolf gets a perma ban and we get rid of him once and for all for good
Your right thats why i wrote this.

To be fair, it was said during a argument with atatwolf, but its still anti Turkic.

But, it wasnt only that, he also made fun of old Turkic Shamanic religions, neverthless i dont take it serious since it was a conversation with Atatwolf.

What i dont understand is why beeing Kazakh is an insult, since he says Kazakh to Iranians as if it was an insult, and to be honest im not ok with this.

@al-Hasani we are talking about you, just wanted you to know, its only fair if you are informed.

Oi @xenon54 @BronzePlaque @T-123456 - And you call this cute little puppy a Turk ? :disagree:

Ahhh well for Hazal Kaya's sake I think I'd have to step in & defend the Turks - Bring me my Armour ! :smokin:

If you are coming to a hunt..... first lesson for you, wolves don't need any armour. :cool:

wolfpack-53018.jpg

@al-Hasani we are talking about you, just wanted you to know, its only fair if you are informed.

Nice thing that you mentioned him. As i felt we were talking back of him.

Back
Top Bottom