What's new

Anti-Turkism, also known as Turcophobia

the thread was too long to read and i am lazy to read it all so i will say Ottoman Empire was one of my favorite empires. As long as the ruler was a Muslim the Empire for me was a Muslim empire so i love it
1)Rashidun Claiphate
2)Omayyad Caliphate
3)Ottoman Empire

no use to discuss about any-phobia of anything, people always find a way to hate/love something. I really dont give damn sh*t.. for example I love northeners (swede, finnish, norwegian etc) .. and I hate (no surprise) kurds, israelis, frenchs, germans etc. list goes on both category... we are human, we dont need to be perfect, if you think that it does make me kinda racist look at the mirror and tell yourself that you are not one.

no use to discuss about any-phobia of anything, people always find a way to hate/love something. I really dont give damn sh*t.. for example I love northeners (swede, finnish, norwegian etc) .. and I hate (no surprise) kurds, israelis, frenchs, germans etc. list goes on both category... we are human, we dont need to be perfect, if you think that it does make me kinda racist look at the mirror and tell yourself that you are not one.
Are you sure you really hate this people?

For me there must be something really bad happened to me that i can say ''yes i hate this person/people''

the thread was too long to read and i am lazy to read it all so i will say Ottoman Empire was one of my favorite empires. As long as the ruler was a Muslim the Empire for me was a Muslim empire so i love it
1)Rashidun Claiphate
2)Omayyad Caliphate
3)Ottoman Empire

Stop bumping into old threads. You keep doing this in the Turkish forum

Are you sure you really hate this people?

For me there must be something really bad happened to me that i can say ''yes i hate this person/people''

man, once I loved any single creature of nature, but time is the best teacher, ofcourse there are bad and good ones no doubt.. but generally I hate kurds and israelis.. lets soften it a bit for europeans; I do not sympathize them :)

^^^^ no humanbeing can live healty and long , with this kind of hate.. i suggest you calm down and let the love feeling goes in. hate feeds cancer....

Al hasani I don't want to restart this but it was not me who started, Arabs should go back to where they come from. We were talking about Hatay or indigenous people of Mid East and you didn't want to accept Turkish as locals, so in return i said what I said. It doesn't even make sense, why should I begin with saying Arabs should go back to the desert without a cause. It started with history and everybody has an origin somewhere, it shouldn't be a problem but some people have problem with Turks in Europe and apparently also Mid East.

this is a lot of frank love between Turkish and Pakistanis lol

Ottoman empire could not survive if all Muslims would have refused it, something the nationalists here do not understand. It was an Islamic caliphate, todays Turkey being the center yes, just like we can rant all day about the Abbasid caliphate which has much more "greatness" than the Ottoman empire but that’s not the way I do things.

The Ottoman empire isn’t a Turkish empire, you can add a nationalist identity to an Islamic caliphate if you want, others will not accept it just as we aren’t going to place a nationalist claim on the Abbasid as our empire, or Saudis Rashidun, & Syrians Ummayad as theirs or as many Iranians do, claim the inventions of the golden Islamic age as Iranian inventions.

Or Kurds claiming the Salahdin conquests who's army wasn’t even completely Kurdish neither nationalist.

Yes, agreed, but to see it as a Turkish empire, that’s not the case.

If you claim that ottomans were not Turks, then i may ask: can you understand Ottoman language?

If you claim that ottomans were not Turks, then i may ask: can you understand Ottoman language?

I didn’t say that they were not Turks, I said that it wasn’t an Turkish empire.

Even if ruled by Turks, the empire could be based on nationalistic, religious or ethnic identity.
Ottoman was religious if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom