What's new

Turkish Defence Forum Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.
A public banned list and thread is still not closed?
@Kaan can you kindly either close this thread or add me to the banned list. Also I will really appreciate if you can ban me from turkish section. Thank you.
Why what is your problem??

Why what is your problem??
my problem is forum members(including a think tank member) violating forum rule by creating a list of other members. The right way is to open a thread that is visible to management only.

@Kaan can you kindly either close this thread or add me to the banned list. Also I will really appreciate if you can ban me from turkish section. Thank you.
This thread has alot of support from the members and webby gave the op a positive rating so it will stay open.

Why do you need ban for that bro? You can always choose not to visit Turkish Section..No need for ban i guess

Why do you need ban for that bro? You can always choose not to visit Turkish Section..No need for ban i guess
because I usually dont visit by section. I just click on new post link, go to the top thread and write whatever sh*t that comes to my mind. :)

badge.jpg
  • Trolls or trouble makers names will be posted in this thread. Both the accused and accuser will be questioned regarding any issues that may come up.​
  • If you think that you see any trolling quote the post and paste it in here so it can be analyzed to see what actions need to be taken in response.​
  • If you are accused of trolling you can defend your self in this thread but don't derail other threads.​
  • Complaints about Negative Ratings that are received can be taken care of in this thread.​
  • All suspects are innocent until proven guilty.​
(If you would like to add, change or get rid of any of the rules listed above feel free to discuss in this thread. NON TURKS WELCOME TO COMMENT ASWELL)​

Last edited:
  • Trolls or trouble makers names will be posted in this thread. Both the accused and accuser will be questioned regarding any issues that may come up.​
  • If you think that you see any trolling quote the post and paste it in here so it can be analyzed to see what actions need to be taken in response.​
  • If you are accused of trolling you can defend your self in this thread but don't derail other threads.​
  • Complaints about Negative Ratings that are received can be taken care of in this thread.​
  • All suspects are innocent until proven guilty.​
(If you would like to add, change or get rid of any of the rules listed above feel free to discuss in this thread. NON TURKS WELCOME TO COMMENT ASWELL)​
FTP1.jpg

@ELTurco

The following forum rules appear to have been violated:

BE RESPECTFUL
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. It is possible to disagree without being insulting.

PROFANITY
Using partial masking (such as asterisks or punctuation marks) to byp*** the profanity filter is prohibited and will result in the same action as if the actual word had been typed.

Her koyun kendi bacagindan.. i support freedom, i dont care about peoples lives commit haram all you want, eat pork for all i care you can eat shit n die.. its okay.. never mind

Oh really and what if one calles himself Alevi..??

you will tell him that they are not?

get the fuckk out..

Please refrain from repeating these violations.

Last edited:
@rmi5

Why do you think that i give a **** about your religion..

elhamdulilah.

Are you serious, how exactly am i imposing my religion on others?

BTW, Azerbaijanis are mostly shia and not Alevi.

Isnt Alevi a branch of Shiism?

Can you show me where did i say that it is allowed by their faith?

It is my business, if i want to learn and know people and cultures better than it becomes my business because i choose to, but i am not allowed according to you?

I warned you bro. People have to follow the rules.

The Following Forum Rule has been violated please refrain from repeating it:

PROFANITY
Using partial masking (such as asterisks or punctuation marks) to byp*** the profanity filter is prohibited and will result in the same action as if the actual word had been typed.

Forum Rules

because I usually dont visit by section. I just click on new post link, go to the top thread and write whatever sh*t that comes to my mind. :)
You ok man,relax and have a Turkish Tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom