What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

are imams are best imams in islamic worlds !!! how dare you !

pig is haram but boar is free ! alcohol is free we always drink it before iranian revolutions even our imam drink arak ! :shout::yay:

all of us drink arak even some of our imams

in iran very few people eat boar meat cuz it's forbidden be for revolutions it was our favored meat but in turkmenistan people largely eat boar meat :laugh:

In Pakistan, we shoot boar and kill it for prize, because it is haram.

This is my baby cousin.

With this rifle my uncle has killed 2 boars and we burn it because it is haram.

OYDzU59.jpg

We have 7 rifles in my house, today.

With this rifle my uncle has killed 2 boars and we burn it because it is haram.
:o: you killing these poor animals for fun ? what they have done to you ? why you wasted their meat ?? if you dont wanna eat them than why you have killed them ? :disagree: it's not islamice to wast things :tsk:

:o: you killing these poor animals for fun ? what they have done to you ? why you wasted their meat ?? if you dont wanna eat them than why you have killed them ? :disagree: it's not islamice to wast things :tsk:

Don't be so judgemental and idiotic. These boars ruin our crops.

So @ghara ghan

Do you even pray namaz?

Do you know who Allah swt is?

We don't, Just found it in facebook :D

How is your swords look like ? we also have a dance called Kılıç Kalkan from Bursa region, its not much like a dance actually, there is no music, more like a choreographied fighting practice
KilicKalkan-5.jpg

I don't which smartass thought shorts were cool back then :D

All of them are beautiful :D I personally like cute, petite girls more, I have a weakness for such Japanese girls.

Edit: These Salur probably just migrated after their dynasty is destroyed. Don't know where they did go, may be they joined other tribes, may be they returned Turkmenistan, may be Salurs in Anatolia were what remained from them.
it's sucks when you don't know about part of your history

btw come here i ill get you turkmen girl :D

I was joking. I like Turks.

But, If you want an answer from me because you want to start bs, then I will give you one.

You cannot develop nuclear weapons,

Why?

You are smart enough.

You have the materials.

But your papa NATO tells you no, so you obey.

Well, at least our citizens don't get killed regulary by NATO drones. o_O

Well, at least our citizens don't get killed by NATO drones. o_O

Thanks for killing our innocent people, NATO guy.

We will take revenge from you kaafirs soon enough.

Thanks for killing our innocent people, NATO guy.

We will take revenge from you kaafirs soon enough.

Join the line behind the Greeks, Armenians, and others. :lol:

no the only namaz i know is the eyd namaz (bayram namazi) like where i should do what all people do thats easy :D

most of time we use tangri instead of allah even in namaz but yea i know he is the god

You don't need explaination to anyone over your personal choices. Just say "**** off" and all will be good. :p:

sinan. you are a kaafir and liberal. Yo nato fags want to celebrate deaths of our people. We will make sure you anatolian sons of greeks pay. we are not armenians. we are not greeks. we are the ones that broke your enemy ussr, that you are still scared of today.

Respect your elders.

@RazPaK chillax, judging someone is not in your hands, that is a matter for god in the other world. All these people judging each other whether they are muslim or not is dangerous, you see, in many cases they even kill each other because of their own judgement. People don't believe in you, but in god, so why do you even interfere between them and judge?

i didn't give my permission yet ! :lol: so what the thanks for ? :rofl:

no :P

ok don't but don't cry anymore LO000o00ol :lol:
I wanted to go @Armstrong style on you, and it worked lol

Last edited:
@RazPaK chillax, judging someone is not in your hands, that is a matter for god in the other world. All these people judging each other whether they are muslim or not is dangerous, you see, in many cases they even kill each other because of their own judgement. People don't believe in you, but in god, so why do you even interfere between them and judge?
believing islam and eatinh pork and drinkong is like saying you are helper of children, while being a pedophile.

It is hypocrisy.

believing islam and eatinh pork and drinkong is like saying you are helper of children, while being a pedophile.

It is hypocrisy.
Neither can you judge someone to be non muslim if he/she fails to do a certain part of islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom