What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, hes actually a Taliban member, but who knows. :D
it is actually "Dr Aafia Siddique" a so called terrorist, who has been imprisoned in USA since 2002, and has been given 86 years of sentence, and i am protesting.

I knew this was just a trap, your a Taliban member and you wanna behead me because im a kafir Turk who dares to talk to girls. :unsure:
:astagh:, dude who said you are a kafir? with all seriousness who am i to judge you? i am sure you are more pious than me

it is actually "Dr Aafia Siddique" a so called terrorist, who has been imprisoned in USA since 2002, and has been given 86 years of sentence, and i am protesting.
Can you tell me more, why is she a terrorist and who arrested her?

:astagh:, dude who said you are a kafir? with all seriousness who am i to judge you? i am sure you are more pious than me
how come she is considered a terrorist?

Can you tell me more, why is she a terrorist and who arrested her?
ahh yes, she was accused of transporting some kind of explosive material to the Taliban, and also snatching arms from American soldiers, and was sold to America by our former dictator Gen (R) Parvez Musharraf, and was given a prison sentence of 86 years.

Is that the same person ?
das.jpg

What a difference

ahh yes, she was accused of transporting some kind of explosive material to the Taliban, and also snatching arms from American soldiers, and was sold to America by our former dictator Gen (R) Parvez Musharraf, and was given a prison sentence of 86 years.
And do you think the accusations are true?

And do you think the accusations are true?
i doubt a woman can snatch arms from an American soldier, and as for the accusations, i BELIEVE they are not true, and even if they are, she has a right to be tried in Pakistan, and 86 YEARS? THATS TO MUCH EVEN FOR A MAN, AND YOU ARE GIVING IT TO A WOMAN? SO MUCH FOR WOMEN RIGHTS

I knew this was just a trap, your a Taliban member and you wanna behead me because im a kafir Turk who dares to talk to girls. :unsure:
i have a picture with a girl from Kalash, if that helps in making you believe that i am not from the Taliban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom