What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't understand Islam
oh god im kafir muslem same like my kafir father and grand father im 5th genetation of a kafir men who is the main person to make my family so you wanna kill me a kafir muslem cuz we are not totally like you ? we may not be a muslem like you but ye t we are muslem and you cant kick me out cuz we are different :agree:

I wanted to @Armstrong style on you, and it worked lol
lol @Armstrong was my student :haha: he learn it from me :lol::laugh:

Last edited:
sinan. you are a kaafir and liberal. Yo nato fags want to celebrate deaths of our people. We will make sure you anatolian sons of greeks pay. we are not armenians. we are not greeks. we are the ones that broke your enemy ussr, that you are still scared of today.

Respect your elders.

I don't give single **** about you. :nana:

If we believe in islam then we should try to follow its rules. Simple as that. No need to justify any haram because that is taking it to another level. No one is perfect but still we should try our best.

" bütün dünyanın müslümanları allah'ın son peygamberi hazreti muhammed'in gösterdiği yolu takip etmeli ve verdiği talimatları tam olarak takip etmeli. tüm müslümanlar hazreti muhammed'i örnek almalı ve kendisi gibi hareket etmeli. islamiyet'in hükümlerini olduğu gibi yerine getirmeli. zira bu şekilde insanlar kurtulabilir ve kalkınabilir."

Ataturk.

atatürk ün islamiyet ile ilgili sözleri - uludağ sözlük

If we believe in islam then we should try to follow its rules. Simple as that. No need to justify any haram because that is taking it to another level. No one is perfect but still we should try our best.
And one of the rules say nobody can judge about other muslims and call them kafir... :coffee:

@Jf Thunder what up with your avatar? :)

Last edited:
@RazPaK

Judgement is up to Allah, how religious is people is not brings any harm to you, why are you getting angry over it ? there is a saying here "Allaha havale etmek"(Leaving/Sending to Allah).

Religious or not people have sympathy towards Pakistan, but that attitude againts people you don't agree in personal opinions irritates them.

And one of the rules say nobody can judge about other muslims and call the kafir... :coffee:

@Jf Thunder what up with your avatar? :)
Haha.

Okay let me say this clearly:

If someones believes that something is haram and still does the act he is not kaffir. He gets bad deeds but he is still muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom