What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaan
I just see that thread. you are right, man. the Chinese mod is so unfair. we need to have a turkish mod, then we can open discussions about Uyghurs here. that mod, only allows his government opinions to be posted in their forum. :disagree:
BTW, Aeronaut is a good guy. I hope he talks with him and solve the issue

@Kaan
I just see that thread. you are right, man. the Chinese mod is so unfair. we need to have a turkish mod, then we can open discussions about Uyghurs here. that mod, only allows his government opinions to be posted in their forum. :disagree:
He is probably the one that got that thread locked to day that exposed chinese users as paid government employees. I think aeronaut will fix the problem. This isn't "the nationals peoples congress" this is an international forum where there is something called freedom of speech but for them you are only free to repeat the party line.

Look at this statement from the mod.

"Anti Terror laws need to be harden. Uighurs also need to be redistricted from carry knives freely as they did in the past."

Kunming terrorist attack suspects captured

:rofl: What a retard.

Good thing is the terrorists didn't use chopsticks to kill those people. Otherwise, this genius would wish to starve Uygurs to death.

it´s so surprising to see the reaction of the Chinese here. most of them, actually i stumbled only across 2 or 3 sane Chinese, are disgusting racists fed by one-sided propaganda which leads to brainless and illogical statements. quite a shame. best is to try avoiding discussing with them again. what goes around will come around for them one day too.

What has this child done,can someone explain? @Chinese-Dragon ?

is it absolutely sure that it is an Uyghur kid? if yes, no wonder even the average Uyghur will become aggressive.

My favorite song from Turkmenistan:

Would love to visit Turkmenistan some day. I have only flown over it on my way to Pakistan, but I made sure to get window seat from a guy when we reached it's border on the airplane gps.

Actually this song is from Azerbaijan

Although it had been very very popular in Turkey thanks to "Sezen AKSU" and "Levent YÜKSEL"

"According to plans, the first floor will be used for pre-schools and the other two floors will be used for Kurdish education until eighth grade. Turkish and English will be optional lessons in the school"

All Kurdish schools to be completed in Diyarbakır - RIGHTS

what do you guys think about this?
I think those people are crazy. how on earth can you make the language of a state optional at a school?

"According to plans, the first floor will be used for pre-schools and the other two floors will be used for Kurdish education until eighth grade. Turkish and English will be optional lessons in the school"

I think those people are crazy. how on earth can you make the language of a state optional at a school?
What do you think?
A preparation for something?
What can you do with a Kurdish education in Turkey?
It also says Turkish is optional.

images22.jpg

What do you think?
A preparation for something?
What can you do with a Kurdish education in Turkey?
It also says Turkish is optional.

i'm all for teaching kids in their mother tongue, but Turkish shouldn't be made optional. it should go hand in hand with the other language till the 8th grade in order to maximize the potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom