What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats called censorship: (I said that the communist government killed 45 million so if they care about saving lives they would change their government.)

Hey Kaan,

We follow 3 strike procedure to ban users. This is one of the strikes.

Location of violating the forum rule.

Some terrorists chopping up ppl at KunMing train station, China YunNan province
https://defence.pk/posts/5342253/

Please don't violate forum rules to keep the forum productive for discussions and knowledge for all.

Thanks
PDF Team
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:chilli:They can't stop me:chilli:
huncavalry1cd1.jpg
Beware of Paid Chinese Members

Last edited:
Thats called censorship: (I said that the communist government killed 45 million so if they care about saving lives they would change their government.)

Hey Kaan,

https://defence.pk/posts/5342253/

Please don't violate forum rules to keep the forum productive for discussions and knowledge for all.

Thanks
PDF Team
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They can't stop me:chilli:
Beware of Paid Chinese Members

Hey Sinan,

Some terrorists chopping up ppl at KunMing train station, China YunNan province | Page 21

Thanks
PDF Team

----------------------------------------------------------------

My response.

You let, chinese posters to use abusive words to my people. But you can't take critism.

So.....i say fok you.

Hey Sinan,

Some terrorists chopping up ppl at KunMing train station, China YunNan province | Page 21

Thanks
PDF Team

My response.

You let, chinese posters to use abusive words to my people. But you can't take critism.

So.....i say fok you.
I sent this to the guy.

toomuch.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same musical taste as you.:enjoy:
@ghara ghan I can introduce you some classical Azerbaijani songs, but I am not well familiar with Azerbaijani pop music. Anyway, we have had many good singers in Eurovision which shows Azerbaijani pop music can be counted as one of the good ones in the world, but, still, I am much more into folk and traditional genres.
ohh Eurovision that is very popular here we always waiting to see whatta turkey and azerbijan doing :D it's become like football match :D i like azerbijani music both classic and new ones :enjoy:

Arkadaslar, bizim foruma yeni bir troll gelmis. Allah askina su A- koyduma cevap vermeyin.

Don't feed it fella's.

@Neptune @Sinan @T-123456 @xenon54 @Targon @Kaan @TurAr and many other friends
bene arkadash gozine gormiyorsinmu ?? :undecided:

yeah, I agree. ;)
@Sinan @xenon54 , guys, we need your support as well. @atatwolf has been literally banned for no reason in these two recent times.
Well, atawolf is also trolling other sections with no reason...

Hey Sinan,

Thanks
PDF Team

My response.

So.....i say fok you.
@Kaan
Gördügüme göre bazi cinlileride banlamislar, bence fazla kurcalamayin oralari.

Last edited:
ohh Eurovision that is very popular here we always waiting to see whatta turkey and azerbijan doing :D it's become like football match :D i like azerbijani music both classic and new ones :enjoy:

bene arkadash gozine gormiyorsinmu ?? :undecided:
xD. No hard feeling brother. I was trying to be quick with the message because the troll was still online.

@Aeronaut

we keep getting warnings from the chinese moderator when ever our opinions differ from that of the chinese governments. Can you give the moderator a warning because he is restricting open debate. Right now I cant post there because I fear being baned.

hu songshan is the mods name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom