What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm all for teaching kids in their mother tongue, but Turkish shouldn't be made optional. it should go hand in hand with the other language till the 8th grade in order to maximize the potential.
The ''Turkish optional''part shows the real agenda.
We can debate whatever but the only thing that is a fact is;they are preparing for a ''State''.

If they only speak kurdish and not turkish then they will feel more detached from the republic so it will make them feel as though they have the right to have their own country. Also if we went to those parts of the country we would forget that we are even in turkey. they should be able to speak their own language and substitute it for english in school but to not learn turkish just steals peoples opportunities to contribute to Turkey.

Don't they need permission to open this "School"?

If they only speak kurdish and not turkish then they will feel more detached from the republic so it will make them feel as though they have the right to have their own country. Also if we went to those parts of the country we would forget that we are even in turkey. they should be able to speak their own language and substitute it for english in school but to not learn turkish just steals peoples opportunities to contribute to Turkey.

Don't they need permission to open this "School"?
they built such schools by themselves with their own funds, but i'd guess Turkish govt needs to check whether a school can get official recognition and certificate to teach or not. Purely basing my opinion on that article, it seems they slowly wanna push towards segregation and 'state within a state' position, not autonomy.

is it possible if someone can open a thread up about turkish military officer training. I want to learn more about how good our guys are. I mean I know that its tough to get into the military schools and I know historically we have had good military commanders but I want some more deatails.

@rmi5 how many times has al-hasani ben baned?
I don't know exactly how many times. but, once, I think webby in Iranian Chill Thread said that he has been banned before. ;) but, it is kinda rare for him to get banned ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom