What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nothin.:whistle:

except a 30 round magazine of freedom:usflag:

Oh Haha. I actually live in one of the top 3 most restrictive States in the country when it comes to firearms laws. That magazine clearly has a screw in it that doesn't allow the spring to depress beyond 10rds. ;)

Most of the country not only has no restrictions on that type of thing, but you can openly walk around with it on your back. I live in a "upscale" beach suburban area where it is not allowed, however.

So can a coni enjoy Turkish tea or is that off limits? :P

Oh Haha. I actually live in one of the top 3 most restrictive States in the country when it comes to firearms laws. That magazine clearly has a screw in it that doesn't allow the spring to depress beyond 10rds. ;)

Most of the country not only has no restrictions on that type of thing, but you can openly walk around with it on your back. I live in a "upscale" beach suburban area where it is not allowed, however.
Yeah I hate NY and NJ too. Damn I cant believe I missed the screw im not even used to looking for that.

Any way I have work to do :wave:

awesome-reach-o.gif

Indeed! Well I've been around, I thought you forgot about me J/K :p: Anyhow, alls been good :tup:
No, I always remember my good friends ;) I was very busy with my studies and research, these days, and I was mostly visiting Turkish, and Iranian sections. :)

So can a coni enjoy Turkish tea or is that off limits? :P
:lol: the state that I live in, has some of the less restrictive gun laws.:lol: you almost would not need any permit for buying, and carrying a gun. :lol:

What is that picture? Exorcism?:D

Last edited:
No, I always remember my good friends ;) I was very busy with my studies and research, these days, and I was mostly visiting Turkish, and Iranian sections. :)

:lol: the state that I live in, has some of the less restrictive gun laws.:lol: you almost would not need any permit for buying, and carrying a gun. :lol:

What is that picture? Exorcism?:D
lol type in awesome reach on youtube.

I understand and was honestly just kidding with you my friend, I hope you know that :) I've recently seen you around handling yourself quite well with some of the more unhinged PDF members.

Depending on the state, you probably don't. A quick check to make sure you are not a felon, and you can walk out with your new gear. I walk around with a different AR on my back and a .45 on my side in a couple states when I visit family, I don't have any special ID.

I understand and was honestly just kidding with you my friend, I hope you know that :) I've recently seen you around handling yourself quite well with some of the more unhinged PDF members.
;)
yeah, me and also my friend, @Abii, call them the "Goon Squad". :lol: They invade you like a bunch of angry buffalos, and I try to use my red flags to control and play with them like a professional bullfighter. :lol:

;)
yeah, me and also my friend, @Abii, call them the "Goon Squad". :lol: They invade you like a bunch of angry buffalos, and I try to use my red flags to control and play with them like a professional bullfighter. :lol:

I don't know Abii very well, but from what I've seen, he is a very rational common sense thinker. This forum needs a lot more of those. yes, I've noticed your bullfighting skills are also very sharp :agree:

I don't know Abii very well, but from what I've seen, he is a very rational common sense thinker. This forum needs a lot more of those. yes, I've noticed your bullfighting skills are also very sharp :agree:
Yeah, he is an awesome educated guy, and he is the best in bullfighting skills. :lol:

So, what's up with suspicious American, probably NSA, agents, by the code names of Kal-el and OCguy, suddenly infiltrating our Turkish tea cafe? :smokin:

Anyway welcome, though you Americans are charged twice the price :D
What do you think about the developments in Ukraine? Do you think the US will seriously put up resistance (in whatever form that may be) against Russia?

No way! All my Turkish pals here are hooking me up with the good stuff. Just like I'm going to hook them up with some American goodies :D
Answer to the other thread,they dont have enough mods:smokin:

No way! All my Turkish pals here are hooking me up with the good stuff. Just like I'm going to hook them up with some American goodies :D
Btw all drinks free today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom