What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ghara ghan
This is an interview of prince SultanAli Mirza (RIP), the latest chief of our tribe, with BBCPersian. Although, I do not agree with all of his speech, but many parts of his speech are very interesting, and I do have respect for him.
let me check it :enjoy:

i have send a message to you check it if you on line

Last edited:
What's up Turks?

I really need some tea right now.

What's up Turks?

I really need some tea right now.
f29.jpg

Turkish.jpg Question for my Turkish friends: This is the dinner menu for a top-rated "Turkish" restaurant in my area. Is any of this remotely close to being Turkish, or is it just Americanized-Turkish?

Is there a Turkish dish that is so superior to the rest, that I should find a place that specifically serves it? I am going Friday night for my first try if I can find something that isn't just "Mediterranean" generic food.

Thanks!

View attachment 19785 Question for my Turkish friends: This is the dinner menu for a top-rated "Turkish" restaurant in my area. Is any of this remotely close to being Turkish, or is it just Americanized-Turkish?

Is there a Turkish dish that is so superior to the rest, that I should find a place that specifically serves it? I am going Friday night for my first try if I can find something that isn't just "Mediterranean" generic food.

Thanks!
everything on the right side of the menu is turkish the left side is b.s.get adana kebab dont get the chicken i have never heard of that. If i were to go for lunch I would either get pide or lahmacun.

everything on the right side of the menu is turkish the left side is b.s.get adana kebab dont get the chicken i have never heard of that. If i were to go for lunch I would either get pide or lahmacun.

Thank you, maybe lunch isn't a bad idea!

View attachment 19785 Question for my Turkish friends: This is the dinner menu for a top-rated "Turkish" restaurant in my area. Is any of this remotely close to being Turkish, or is it just Americanized-Turkish?

Thanks!
very cheap. where is this restaurant?

Thanks!

i'd like to recommend you Lahmacun (though it's not being served as of right now it seems), so instead of that one of the Pide, one of the Kebab (adana) and an Ayran. This way you will be eating Turkish and drinking Turkish :)
hope the taste will be good, let us know how it turned out :tup:

@OCguy ,

First of all. Make sure that the restaurant you go to does actually have proper references and good reviews.
Nowadays, everyone that can somewhat handle a knife claims to be a chef.

İt's also a question how good the restaurant you mentioned is, considering they serve "chicken" adana kebab. No self respected chef would serve that crap. Do they actually have sheep's tail fat in the U.S ?

Thanks!
This menu doesnt have the best of Turkish specialities but try the Beef Sausage Pide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom