What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucuk is also made from beef, I think they would not go that far to put sosis in pide, that would be a treachery they would be banned from entering Turkey :D

Isnt sosis made of chicken?

actually sosis is made from the useless parts, be it chicken or beef, that cannot be sold separately.

Sucuk is also made from beef, I think they would not go that far to put sosis in pide, that would be a treachery they would be banned from entering Turkey :D

i saw sosisli pide in ankara LOL. sosis, kaşar, yumurta :D

Man I'm hungry but today's dinner is sh.tty, and I don't have much money :/ I guess I will either spend whatever I have or eat hazelnut butter(which I don't feel like eating right now)

@telkon

Where ? Show me I will throw molotov cocktail at their place :D

Man I'm hungry but today's dinner is sh.tty, and I don't have much money :/ I guess I will either spend whatever I have or eat hazelnut butter(which I don't feel like eating right now)

@telkon

Where ? Show me I will throw molotov cocktail at their place :D

they went bankrupt a year or so ago. not surprising, eh? :D

was too hungry when he posted that menu so i didn't look at it. didn't want to take my chances and wind up in some aspava at 4 am :D but beef sausage is sosis, bildiğimiz sosis.

Ahhh.........

You really killed me by saying aspava....

I'm open to evolution of our cuisine as long as its not goes in a ridiculous way, like sosis :)

@xenon54

Restaurants, there are many restaurants called Aspava, like a restaurant culture spesific to Ankara, though they look like pretty much normal restaurants to me except from their speciallty, soslu soğanlı döner
ozcelik-aspava-durum-doner-01.jpg

Ahhh.........

You really killed me by saying aspava....

i loved yıldırım aspava in esat. used to go every saturday after drinking in tunalı LOL. those were the days, good old days :)

I just google'd it seems like an restaurant in ankara, is it good?

they are restaurants/kepapçı spesific to ankara. the most popular and the best three are located on esat caddesi. others are just copies of them.

I think portion is normal, there are like 4-5 of these little rolls in a portion.

I just google'd it seems like an restaurant in ankara, is it good?

It is beyond good. :p:

Let me explain.

You go in and order 1 porsiyon dürüm döner. ( should be around 20 TL)

These comes for free.

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_002.JPG

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_003.JPG

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_004.JPG

All of them are delicious

And comes dürüm döner. :yay:

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_005.JPG

^^^This is 1.5 porsion. 1 Porsiyon consists of 4 pieces. I had 2.5 porsiyon once. :D

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_006.JPG

After eating, comes the Tea.

tumblr_md5pqp7hdf1r562hbo1_1280.jpg

Tea is limitless, you can drink as much as you want to.

At the past they used to offer cigarette with tea. After banning "smoking indoors". They don't give cigarettes anymore.

You have to try if you ever come to ANKARA. :)

Edit: I forgot to say, you can refill your potato chips for free. I think, once we refilled ours for 3 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom