What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
well my test is the modern singers one with any type pop rape no different just be good enough i found it this accidentally in internet "sole sefereliyeva 10 a qeder say" and i like it so i wanna know what else you have :bounce:

well my test is the modern singers one with any type pop rape no different just be good enough i found it this accidentally in internet "sole sefereliyeva 10 a qeder say" and i like it so i wanna know what else you have :bounce:

Are you really from Turkmenistan?

Man Turkish pop is so pathetic.

I listen whatever sounds cool but I don't like pop, I usually listen folk or some rock variants.

This is just what I was listening right now

Actually old Turkish pop is not so bad, its at least gives a lively feeling

My favorite song from Turkmenistan:

Would love to visit Turkmenistan some day. I have only flown over it on my way to Pakistan, but I made sure to get window seat from a guy when we reached it's border on the airplane gps.

Are you really from Turkmenistan?
no
Man Turkish pop is so pathetic.

I listen whatever sounds cool but I don't like pop, I usually listen folk or some rock variants.

This is just what I was listening right now

FULLY DISAGREE you should come here and see how much turkish music i popular here ! i guess karl tv is most popular among the turkmen youth :D

Turkmen capitol Asghabad means city of love in Urdu.

I hate pop music, unfortunately. I don't even know any of modern singers to be honest. You should listen to older ones, but I don't know your taste.
I have the same musical taste as you.:enjoy:
@ghara ghan I can introduce you some classical Azerbaijani songs, but I am not well familiar with Azerbaijani pop music. Anyway, we have had many good singers in Eurovision which shows Azerbaijani pop music can be counted as one of the good ones in the world, but, still, I am much more into folk and traditional genres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom