What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
for some reason i had the biggest smile today because of your words lol. do you learn Turkish by yourself?
well i learned to speak turkish when i was 12 i think . we learn turkish language with turkish tv channels

or is the sentence the same in Turkmen? :)
if im going to say it in turkmen 1 word and 1 suffix would be different in that sentence

is that an Iranian party in that gif?
i dont think so

Yeah, I don't know why @atatwolf is banned again. I think @ghara ghan has made a thread in GHQ about the situation if I am right, otherwise, we can do so.
yea i made it but i suggest we made new one and all of us support it

well i learned to speak turkish when i was 12 i think . we learn turkish language with turkish tv channels

if im going to say it in turkmen 1 word and 1 suffix would be different in that sentence

i dont think so

yea i made it but i suggest we made new one and all of us support it
yeah, I agree. ;)
@Sinan @xenon54 , guys, we need your support as well. @atatwolf has been literally banned for no reason in these two recent times.

yeah, I agree. ;)
@Sinan @xenon54 , guys, we need your support as well. @atatwolf has been literally banned for no reason in these two recent times.
dude idk why my alert don't work on you it's only works in iranian chill and turkish tea house even you post here i wont know about it :sad:

@atatwolf is almost a carbon copy of the great Mr. @al-Hasani.....i think mods trying to make example of them simultaneously.
I have no problem with any of them, specially with atatwolf who is really a good guy. Anyway, just their tone is harsh sometimes.

dude idk why my alert don't work on you it's only works in iranian chill and turkish tea house even you post here i wont know about it :sad:
I don't know. I almost receive no mentioning notification at all. :)

lol pass vazet az man kharab tare :rofl:
:enjoy:
yep, sometimes I don't receive thanks notifications as well. I don't really know what the heck is wrong with my account, specially with mentioning notifications :disagree:

dude youtube is filter here it's pain in a$$ if you wanna watch it so gimme name so i may able to download it :cheers:

Its called "Acayip Hayvanlara Benziyirsen" , its a funny song :D

I hate pop music, unfortunately. I don't even know any of modern singers to be honest. You should listen to older ones, but I don't know your taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom