What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if all of you don't mind, i have a question in order to get to know all of you a bit better. What do you guys do? Studying (if yes, what kind of study?)? Working?. Basically a short introduction perhaps? :)

I myself am a student majoring in international trade and Japanese with a great passion for Asian languages, geopolitics, history and military (though my knowledge of military stuff is small).

I'm a mechanical engineer. I grow interest to defence sector a year ago when i heard about milgem, altay tank, T-129, indigenous defence products.

I searched the net a bit and found this time overall quality was much better than other defence sites like waff and the layout of the site was easy to navigate, also cabatli's posts were very informative. So after following the site for 1 or 2 months i decided to join.

I could kill you for saying this, first of all they are not zombies they are infected. :pissed:

And this game is the best game i've played, some say its even the best game of this console generation, its a must for every PS3. :tup:

LastofUs1010.jpg

DAYZ is a pretty good survival game but it doesn't have a story. You basically spawn in the ARMA 2 Chernaraus map and you have to survive on the supplies availiable throughout the massive map. I didn't really like dead island. What do you think about it?.

I'm a mechanical engineer. I grow interest to defence sector a year ago when i heard about milgem, altay tank, T-129, indigenous defence products.

I searched the net a bit and found this time overall quality was much better than other defence sites like waff and the layout of the site was easy to navigate, also cabatli's posts were very informative. So after following the site for 1 or 2 months i decided to join.
LOL took me 3 years to decide.

You should check out europa universalis 4! Best strategy game ever for me. My Ottoman troops are about to steamroll the whole Indian subcontinent, including Kashmir. So sorry @Armstrong :nana:
I like Empire Total War CIV 5 is not bad, World in Conflict is amazing. Any one try out Rome 2 Total War?

Walking deads 9th episode came 4 days ago if you didn't notice... and i couldn't watch it because of this site.

Better late than never, mate. :cheers:

You want me to give you a proper link to watch it? Very high quality.

I could kill you for saying this, first of all they are not zombies they are infected. :pissed:

And this game is the best game i've played, some say its even the best game of this console generation, its a must for every PS3. :tup:

LastofUs1010.jpg

I haven't played it but watched its walkthroughs from YouTube. Really good game with a good story. Yesterday, its new DLC came out, you should try it.

I haven't played it but watched its walkthroughs from YouTube. Really good game with a good story. Yesterday, its new DLC came out, you should try it.
Thats why i asked it, i just finished the DLC and it revealed some interesting parts we were missing on the main story.
I just love this game, better than any movie you can find out there.

You should check out europa universalis 4! Best strategy game ever for me. My Ottoman troops are about to steamroll the whole Indian subcontinent, including Kashmir. So sorry @Armstrong :nana:

I can't say for sure since i haven't played Europa Universalis but i'm pretty sure Civilization 5 is the best strategy game out there, especially with the new expansion Brave New World.

LastofUs1010.jpg

Meeeeh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom