What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but we need a mod to keep the trolls out.
But still, we had a good laugh with the trolls :D

Yes, but when they start to troll on serious sticky threads it becames really annoying. That Egyptian farag guy derailed the sticky topics for nearly one month at the time.....

Yeah, we youngsters need a dede amongst us.

Yeah he probably screwed OUR records. You were not that much below me you know :)

Hahaha, so you were checking me out also. :D

Yes, but when they start to troll on serious sticky threads it becames really annoying. That Egyptian farag guy derailed the sticky topics for nearly one month at the time.....

Now that you mention it. That guy was actually the reason İ joined.
İ called him FAraG.

He was so butthürt that he mentioned it even two months later :).

Hahaha, so you were checking me out also. :D

Haha,

When we had the mod selections. İt was asked to be very active.
So we checked our average posts and both were well above 25 a day

Seriously we got no life.

So, if all of you don't mind, i have a question in order to get to know all of you a bit better. What do you guys do? Studying (if yes, what kind of study?)? Working?. Basically a short introduction perhaps? :)

I myself am a student majoring in international trade and Japanese with a great passion for Asian languages, geopolitics, history and military (though my knowledge of military stuff is small).

Haha,

When we had the mod selections. İt was asked to be very active.
So we checked our average posts and both were well above 25 a day

I got serious time at that time. Now i don't got that free time but still can managed to create. I got myself really into defence sector.

Seriously we got no life.

I dunno.... i prefer this site rather than stupid serials. :)

Just looked it up now and another zombie game. :rolleyes:
I could kill you for saying this, first of all they are not zombies they are infected. :pissed:

And this game is the best game i've played, some say its even the best game of this console generation, its a must for every PS3. :tup:

LastofUs1010.jpg

Guys did anyone played The Last of Us?

I haven't played it, I stopped playing video games a while back until I get a new gaming console. Although it's an improved version of uncharted 3 physics and gameplay with a twist to the story. It got very good ratings and the new one for PS4 should come out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom