What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess these tribes are not original Oghuz tribes but formed later, as far as I know we don't have them.

We have some pagan elements(but many I think are local traditions, for example we tie cloth pieces at trees to wish something), but we're generally practising regular islam.
We have also the evil eye.

nazar_boncugu.jpg

While looking at old photos... i found a one when i was backpacking Europe.

Can you notice anything odd in the pic ?

557206_374197909287566_1031990278_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While looking at old photos... i found a one whien i was backpacking Europe.

Can you notice anything odd in the pic ?

557206_374197909287566_1031990278_n.jpg
Nice back pack man looks like it distribute the weight nicely. I am currently using the U.S Marine Corp ILBE Pack. The fancy ones like yours can be pretty expensive. I can post some originial pics of mine later.

download (1).jpg

Nice back pack man looks like it distribute the weight nicely. I am currently using the U.S Marine Corp ILBE Pack. The fancy ones like yours can be pretty expensive. I can post some originial pics of mine later.

View attachment 17193

Really is it fancy ? :woot: ... i bought it from Ulus bazaar.... never know that it was such a great thing. :)

Really is it fancy ? :woot: ... i bought it from Ulus bazaar.... never know that it was such a great thing. :)
At least it looks fancy. As long as it served you well it doesn't matter where you bought it.:laugh:

I guess these tribes are not original Oghuz tribes but formed later, as far as I know we don't have them.

We have some pagan elements(but many I think are local traditions, for example we tie cloth pieces at trees to wish something), but we're generally practising regular islam.
well i did't say that we are pagan lol but in namaz some time we say tangeri instead of allah no one here knows tangri is pagan god . about tribe you may right about kor but gery is one of the oldest tribe see this

Topal Osman Pasha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is the page of topal osman pasha he killed by allahyar beg of geryli im half karanjik half gery . gery served iran during nadir shah btw some greek guy change topal pasha's page in wikipedia

Last edited:
well i did say that we are pagan lol but in namaz some time we say tangeri instead of allah if you no one here knows tangri is pagan god . about tribe you may right about kor but gery is one of the oldest tribe see this

Topal Osman Pasha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is the page of topal osman pasha he killed by allahyar beg of geryli im half karanjik half gery . gery served iran during nadir shah btw some greek guy change topal pasha's page in wikipedia

@atatwolf is gonna fall in love with you. :)

We say Tengri instead of Tangri,

Tengri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tengri - Vikipedi

A Turkish Muslim should use the Name Allah because that is how the creator of the universe calls him self so we should refrain from using other names even though they may imply the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom