What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besiktas's new stadium to produce electricity | General | Worldbulletin News
New Besiktas Stadium
New stadium will be self-sufficient with its electricity generation and will sell its excess production.
World Bulletin / News Desk

Besiktas football club is one of the most successful in Turkey. Its new stadium will be constructed as a solar-powered building to supply its own electricity needs and it will market its excessive electricity production.

At a promotion ceremony of the Vodafone Arena held on Wednesday at the Swiss Hotel in Istanbul, where the football team, coaches and board members attended, the Chairman of Besiktas, Fikret Orman, said, “Vodafone Arena has many innovations such as solar energy production from photovoltaic transparent plates. It also has the capability to collect rain water to use and has ozone friendly gases for air conditioning systems. I predict that we will have many successes in this arena.”

The stadium is expected to produce 500kW electricity (roughly equal to the capacity of 100 houses) to supply its own energy needs and will market its excessive production for profit .

Indian Dervish checking in turkish tea house :enjoy:

tumblr_mntamjzMxO1ste7qoo1_1280.jpg

@Sinan if i'm not mistaken you asked a question about anatolian oğuz and relation between anatolian and other turkics. if your question isn't answered yet, i'll try to clarify the topic in few days. i'm very busy nowadays, lots of translation, study and such.

also 500'e başka forumlardan da aşinalığım var, gayet düzgün biridir. diğer forumlarda hala türk-israil bayraklı avatarlar kullanıyor.

@Alpha1 your signature is kinda wrong 8-)

@Sinan if i'm not mistaken you asked a question about anatolian oğuz and relation between anatolian and other turkics. if your question isn't answered yet, i'll try to clarify the topic in few days. i'm very busy nowadays, lots of translation, study and such.

also 500'e başka forumlardan da aşinalığım var, gayet düzgün biridir. diğer forumlarda hala türk-israil bayraklı avatarlar kullanıyor.

@Alpha1 your signature is kinda wrong 8-)

Teşekkür ederim, merakla bekliyorum. :)

To be more specific about the subject.

Most of our family trees end with Oghuz.

oguz-boylari.jpg

24-oguz-boyu.gif

yoruk.jpg

I mean what is on the top of Oghuz Turks, how do the other Turkic nations (Özbek, Kırgız, Kazak, Altay, etc...) fits in the tree ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hacı katılacak gibi mi amk.
Millet iyice birbirine düşman olmuş. Ortaya bir laf atsak saldıracak on tane adam hazır da duruyor.

Ayriyetten @ELTurco kardeş. Seni severim sayarım. Fakat şu ulu orta yere küfür etmen çok ayıp. Hiç yakışmıyor.
İlk kez de yapmıyorsun bunu. Milletin anasına bacısına küfür etmek de ne demek?
Senin anan bacın yok mu?

Abi simdi kufur edince suclu ben oluyorum ama provoke ediyor kendisi kufur etmiyor ama daha beterini yapiyor. birseyler yaziyorum dogru veya yanlis birseyler yaziyorum hemen bu bir yerden cikiyor troll diyor bana yabancilara karsi beni güya rezil ediyor.. soruyorum sana asil trolluk bu degil mi? beni sucladigi seyi kendisi yapiyor!

Guys, now some trolls have discovered that we don't have mod anymore.

They again begin to troll in our threads.....

We are in need of a mod.

@Neptune

What is the chances for you being a mod again ?

Guys, now some trolls have discovered that we don't have mod anymore.

They again begin to troll in our threads.....

We are in need of a mod.

@Neptune

What is the chances for you being a mod again ?

i don't know man. Why not you being a mod. I think you can do it better than I did. I can reference you if thats okay.

i don't know man. Why not you being a mod. I think you can do it better than I did. I can reference you if thats okay.

I'm saying this because you were a fair mod , did your job excellent.

I want to go berserk sometimes. :D But if there is no one (with a few exceptions) willing to take job, i think, i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom