What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Özellikle @rmi5 şaşırttı beni. Ben Türkiye'ye gittiğim de böyle değildi o.
Neyse böyle Azerilere can kurban.

Daha bi kaç tane daha var. Rmiye ama gerçekten can kurban. :)

Sen gittiğin sırada karışılıklı troll olayları oluyodu, şimdi kalmadı pek öyle şeyler.

@Armstrong

Why is that? Honestly, we don't know much about Pakistan, just as vice-versa (even more the case probably), but overally we have a positive attitude.

Nope i get you as a Turk whenever i see Russian like surname on a Turkic i get disturbed and remember how much influence they still hold on Turkic people in Central Asia.

Turkic peoples did not had last names, it was introduced by Russians. That is the reason.

Personally, I adopted my middle name as my last name. We have also middle names (the name of your father) in addition to last names. Middle names end with "Oğlu" suffix.

Last edited:
Ours is not better :D most of us carrying made up surnames, and they're not even in the right order, in our language it should be like for example Demircioğlu Ali, but its opposite because we took the surname tradition from west.

Speaking of which...:D

91m7q0.jpg

downloadw.jpg
new-year-istiklal-caddesi.jpg
Speaking of which...:D

91m7q0.jpg
Thats what happens when you change unneccesary things in your culture such as names, clothes, and language (Alot of persian, Arabic, English,French).

Bizim insanlar cok tuaf. Artik bizim kulturumuz kalmadi. Bizim yeni yilimiz gregorian calendara gore ayarladik. Santa sapkalarlan geziyoruz. Bir tane amerikali kadin turkiyeye tasindi ve yeni yil isiklari ,agaclari gorunce sasirdi kendisi amerikada oldunu sandi.

Bizim kültürümüz dediğimiz şeylerin çoğunuda zamanında başkalarından aldık, bu işler böyle, tabiki özümüzü unutmayalım, geleneklerimizi yaşatalım, ama yeni kültürel öğelerin girişini engellemekte zor.

Bizim kültürümüz dediğimiz şeylerin çoğunuda zamanında başkalarından aldık, bu işler böyle, tabiki özümüzü unutmayalım, geleneklerimizi yaşatalım, ama yeni kültürel öğelerin girişini engellemekte zor.
Bence dunyada onmeli bir ulke olmak istiyorsan kendini ayit bir kulturun olmasi lazim. Amerikaya bak herkes Amerikali gibi olmak istiyor ondan dolay kot pantolon aliyor, raybands aliyor,. Simdi birisi Turk gibi olmak istiyorsa ne alacak bizi benzemek icin, nasil giyinecek?

Last edited:
View attachment 17049 View attachment 17050
Thats what happens when you change unneccesary things in your culture such as names, clothes, and language (Alot of persian, Arabic, English,French).

Bizim insanlar cok tuaf. Artik bizim kulturumuz kalmadi. Bizim yeni yilimiz gregorian calendara gore ayarladik. Santa sapkalarlan geziyoruz. Bir tane amerikali kadin turkiyeye tasindi ve yeni yil isiklari ,agaclari gorunce sasirdi kendisi amerikada oldunu sandi.
When i see that guy i get really angry instead of helping his country the only thing this guys is doing is to be a little god

@Armstrong

Why is that? Honestly, we don't know much about Pakistan, just as vice-versa (even more the case probably), but overally we have a positive attitude.

No I was just a bit disappointed because I've often heard of the Brotherly Relations between Pakistan & Azerbaijan whereby we don't recognize Armenia & oppose the Armenian Occupation of Azerbaijani lands & Azerbaijan supports Pakistan on the Kashmir Issue & so I expected greater People-to-People interaction & interest between Azerbaijani Posters & Pakistani Posters; there isn't - You guys tend to comment mostly on Turkish Issues or Azerbaijani Issues ! :(

I guess I was a bit hopeful seeing how Great the Relations between Pakistan & Turkiye are & how much Pakistanis & Turks interact with each other on the forum & I hoped that maybe the same would be the case between Azerbaijans & Pakistanis ! :(

No I was just a bit disappointed because I've often heard of the Brotherly Relations between Pakistan & Azerbaijan whereby we don't recognize Armenia & oppose the Armenian Occupation of Azerbaijani lands & Azerbaijan supports Pakistan on the Kashmir Issue & so I expected greater People-to-People interaction & interest between Azerbaijani Posters & Pakistani Posters; there isn't - You guys tend to comment mostly on Turkish Issues or Azerbaijani Issues ! :(

I guess I was a bit hopeful seeing how Great the Relations between Pakistan & Turkiye are & how much Pakistanis & Turks interact with each other on the forum & I hoped that maybe the same would be the case between Azerbaijans & Pakistanis ! :(

Oh gosh, here's a tissue, my dear...

:P

You were right in my case though. I should start visiting the Pakistani section way more.

Oh gosh, here's a tissue, my dear...

:P

You were right in my case though. I should start visiting the Pakistani section way more.

Thank You ! :cray:

Pakistanis are emotional people who remember their friends & would go to even extremes to help them out ! :)

Heck if the People of Pakistan were to be given real say in determining their Foreign Policy they'd give the Nuclear Blue-Prints to Turkey & send our military volunteers to fight in the Azerbaijan-Armenia Conflict ! :D

Yes....yes I know that @T-123456 @Sinan @rmi5 & @xenon54 would disapprove of our Emotionalism ! :(

But then again they're all supporters of Galatasaray whereas Fenerbahce is a Pakistani team at heart so who cares what they think ! :bunny:

Pakistanis are emotional people who remember their friends & would go to even extremes to help them out ! :)

Heck if the People of Pakistan were to be given real say in determining their Foreign Policy they'd give the Nuclear Blue-Prints to Turkey & send our military volunteers to fight in the Azerbaijan-Armenia Conflict ! :D

Yes....yes I know that @T-123456 @Sinan @rmi5 & @xenon54 would disapprove of our Emotionalism ! :(

But then again they're all supporters of Galatasaray whereas Fenerbahce is a Pakistani team at heart so who cares what they think ! :bunny:
Nobody is perfect,we accept you as you are even with your club.:smokin:

So... you don't like the team, Galatasaray, i like and you're a Fenerbahce fan, you say?..... if yes, our brotherhood has come to an end now! :sniper::guns::butcher:

Don't worry, though, we know which countries are our brother countries. No matter what the media throws at Pakistan, we know the true value of Pakistan :pakistan:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom