What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teşekkür ederim, merakla bekliyorum. :)

To be more specific about the subject.

Most of our family trees end with Oghuz.

oguz-boylari.jpg

24-oguz-boyu.gif

yoruk.jpg

I mean what is on the top of Oghuz Turks, how do the other Turkic nations (Özbek, Kırgız, Kazak, Altay, etc...) fits in the tree ?
well i don't think so this tree only talking about us

Why don't we make atatwolf mod ? :D
excellent choice :D

I wonder if there is a direct connection with Teke tribe of Turkmens and Teke region/nomads in southwestern anatolia(where I live).

I wonder if there is a direct connection with Teke tribe of Turkmens and Teke region/nomads in southwestern anatolia(where I live).
you have teke in turkey ? !!!!:dance3:

bayat akaevli karaevli afshar begdili bayandir chavldur salur Eymer igdir these tirbe you can see among turkmens mostly as surname :D

Last edited:
well i don't think so this tree only talking about us

excellent choice :D
you have teke in turkey ? !!!!:dance3:

bayat akaevli karaevli afshar begdili bayandir chavldur salur Eymer igdir these tirbe you can see among turkmens mostly as surname :D

Teke_Yoresi_Haritasi_2.jpg

That whole area is historically called Teke, probably named after a tribe/or a group of tribes.

I have counted settlements with following names in only this region

7 Yazır
4 Chavdur
4 Salur

Probably there are other settlements with the names of other tribes as well.

@Truth Seeking Missile Sorry, I saw your mention but couldn't respond, I was busy. I say go for it. Most of us here had used firearms before or some privately own some stuff. Open it, we'll make it sticky. But it should be related to us, Turks. Many people's posts will be based on their memories during military service. Why not open&discuss it under the name of Turkish mil. memories&firearms thread ;)

@Sinan @T-123456 @Targon @mehmet75 and the rest of the pack.

@Truth Seeking Missile Sorry, I saw your mention but couldn't respond, I was busy. I say go for it. Most of us here had used firearms before or some privately own some stuff. Open it, we'll make it sticky. But it should be related to us, Turks. Many people's posts will be based on their memories during military service. Why not open&discuss it under the name of Turkish mil. memories&firearms thread ;)

@Sinan @T-123456 @Targon @mehmet75 and the rest of the pack.
I created the thread. I made a descrition but maybe you can add a statement and I will paste it into the thread

Şimdilik bu şekilde yazarız oraya. Belli bir katılım olduktan sonra konuşurum yukarıyla sabitleriz. Bende dolu fotoğraf var şahsi olarak. Ama umuma paylaşımları yasak, fotoğraf çekmek yasaktı bi kere :D.

I created the thread. I made a descrition but maybe you can add a statement and I will paste it into the thread

This thread is dedicated and opened for the discussions and information regarding Turkish made firearms, as well as your military memories. My girlfriend once said, "Military memories are the weakest points of men, once you open your mouth, you can't stop it."

Feel free to post about your memories as most of you are over 25 which means you've done your military service. Non-Turks can also join us and share their memories and questions regarding Turkish-made firearms.

Şimdilik bu şekilde yazarız oraya. Belli bir katılım olduktan sonra konuşurum yukarıyla sabitleriz. Bende dolu fotoğraf var şahsi olarak. Ama umuma paylaşımları yasak, fotoğraf çekmek yasaktı bi kere :D.
Aman dikkat et uluslararasi forumda yayinlarsan casuslukla suclarlar. :D

That whole area is historically called Teke, probably named after a tribe/or a group of tribes.

7 Yazır
4 Chavdur
4 Salur

You forgot a little bit from Konya !

Erler için geçerli değil bu kural değil mi ? Yani internette, benim arkadaşlarımın paylaştığı falan bir dünya fotoğraf var.

Silahlıkta çekildiğim bir fotoğraf vardı, bulursam onu koyabilirim. Hatta yemin töreni bile vardı.

Last edited by a moderator:

7 Yazır
4 Chavdur
4 Salur

are you kidding me or this all are real ?? :yahoo: so we are not different than :bounce: just a few question in the page you put here there was't name of some few tribe in it including goklan and Gray and kor( this is the tribe which koroghul born in it ) they are too are turkmen . we still have very few pagan element such as name of our old gods for expl there are some tribe like purqa their name were taken from purqa our god of horse or gray The god of factious son of erlik god of death and brother of gharish god of darkness we have evil eye which was belongs to daughter of erlik and our namaz are still half pagan half muslem ofc we dont talk about it to stranger do you have them ??:woot:

Erler için geçerli değil bu kural değil mi ? Yani internette, benim arkadaşlarımın paylaştığı falan bir dünya fotoğraf var.

Silahlıkta çekildiğim bir fotoğraf vardı, bulursam onu koyabilirim. Hatta yemin töreni bile vardı.

"Vatandaşlık görevi" sıfatıyla yapanlar (Erler, eşbaşlar ve yedek subaylar) için geçerli değil tabiiki. Harp okullarına bağlı komutanlıklarda geçerli diye biliyorum o kısıtlamaları. Bizde sosyal ağları kullanmak bile yasaktı, bilmiyorum ne kadar haklılar ama bence çok fazla gereksiz yasaklar vardı.

are you kidding me or this all are real ?? :yahoo: so we are not different than :bounce: just a few question in the page you put here there was't name of some few tribe in it including goklan and Gray and kor( this is the tribe which koroghul born in it ) they are too are turkmen . we still have very few pagan element such as name of our old gods for expl there are some tribe like purqa their name were taken from purqa our god of horse or gray The god of factious son of erlik god of death and brother of gharish god of darkness we have evil eye which was belongs to daughter of erlik and our namaz are still half pagan half muslem ofc we dont talk about it to stranger do you have them ??:woot:

I guess these tribes are not original Oghuz tribes but formed later, as far as I know we don't have them.

We have some pagan elements(but many I think are local traditions, for example we tie cloth pieces at trees to wish something), but we're generally practising regular islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom