What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys gotta watch out with the ********. You better have 2 antiviruses on your computer. Download malwarebytes to supplement your main antivirus.

You guys gotta watch out with the ********. You better have 2 antiviruses on your computer. Download malwarebytes to supplement your main antivirus.

Eset Smart Security does all the trick. :D

Enjoy watching Carl for 30 minutes :tup:

I don't know what they were thinking...

Nooooooo...... spoiler alert.....

I like Empire Total War CIV 5 is not bad, World in Conflict is amazing. Any one try out Rome 2 Total War?
I played tons of TW: shogun 2, civ 5 and some world in conflict, but after i tried europa universalis 4 (at first the depth was kinda putting off), Civ 5 felt kinda arcade-ish. I just can't stand the repetitive strategies of the battle AI of TW series after playing it for a long time.

I read before that you have a collection of weapons, right? if i may ask, how many weapons do you own? and which one is the favorite?

Your going on my nerves. :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::butcher:

Nah just joking. :D

Let me say one last thing, whats special about this game is this virus/fungus really exists out there.

Ophiocordyceps unilateralis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The real insect version

Cordyceps_on_ant.png

The Game version on humans

cordyceps-the-Last-of-Us.jpg

Nooooooo...... spoiler alert.....

I don't think i spoiled anything since there weren't any uncertainty about the situation of Carl. It is just another traditional failed Walking Dead episode, nothing special really...

:rofl:

As if it will ever became a reality. :D

And why don't you reply to Hazzy, it seems he is trying to break ice between you. :D

I would recommend that nobody chit chats with Hazzy unless you want to get on some Terror watch list. The guy has some dangerous opinions.

I dont want to go into specifics online but my favorite is the Saiga 7.62x39. I have it modified so it doesn't look like the one in the wiki page. Its the best quality AK a civilian can get legally here in Zimbabwe ;)

Saiga semi-automatic rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What ???

You are really in Zimbabwe ????? Where do you live in seriously ?

I would recommend that nobody chit chats with Hazzy unless you want to get on some Terror watch list. The guy has some dangerous opinions.

He seemed to be a okay guy that said some of our members have dispute with him..... and that said i didn't read their conversations.

As if it will ever became a reality. :D
Well, if it will become reality, you will walk around with an infected brain looking for more people to infect, while im prepared because i had special training thanks to The last of us. :D

And why don't you reply to Hazzy, it seems he is trying to break ice between you. :D
I gave him a thank, isnt it enough? :unsure:

Well, but if it will become reality, you will walk around with an infected brain looking for more people to infect, while im prepared because i had special training thanks to The last of us. :D

Than I will just stick with you when it happens. :D

I gave him a thank, isnt it enough? :unsure:

No, you should embrace "din kardeşimizi" with open arms. :warning2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom