What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol we use Yarar very largely here ! ishine yarar . bu mashin 5 gune yaramade !

Oh we too of course, but usually not in the adjective form like the example I gave :)

Yes,them to;)
Hai.

@usernameless ,nasil Japonlar Turklere karsi?
Sana gaycin diyorlarmi?

Japonyalilar iyi, durust, temiz, ise duskun bir millet, ama pek cana yakin insan degiller. Turkleri genelde severler, ama maalesef bircok Japonyali gencler Turkiye'yi Arab ulkelerle karistiriyorlar. Evet, her yabanci sonucta gaycin ve boyle kalacaktir Japonyalilarin aklinda. Koreliler Turklere karsi cok daha cana yakin insanlar, sebebi belli zaten. Kore super, tavsiye ediyorum herkeze :)

Japonyalilar iyi, durust, temiz, ise duskun bir millet, ama pek cana yakin insan degiller. Turkleri genelde severler, ama maalesef bircok Japonyali gencler Turkiye'yi Arab ulkelerle karistiriyorlar. Evet, her yabanci sonucta gaycin ve boyle kalacaktir Japonyalilarin aklinda. Koreliler Turklere karsi cok daha cana yakin insanlar, sebebi belli zaten. Kore super, tavsiye ediyorum herkeze :)
Orada okul is?

@MertKaan ,geldinmi Fransaya,vize isi noldu?

Staj. Gecenleyi stajimi bitirip Hollandaya dondum. bende hollandada yasiyan bir Turkum :meeting:
Siz ne yapiyorsunuz?
Benim ufak bir groothandel in groente var,genelde BV alip buyutup satiyorum.
Credit verhogen,door verkopen.
Sende bilirsin burda fazla birsey kalmadi,Turkiyeye gitmeyi dusunuyorum.
Belki Ankarada @Sinan i rahatsiz ederim:lol:

Benim ufak bir groothandel in groente var,genelde BV alip buyutup satiyorum.
Credit verhogen,door verkopen.
Sende bilirsin burda fazla birsey kalmadi,Turkiyeye gitmeyi dusunuyorum.
Belki Ankarada @Sinan i rahatsiz ederim:lol:
Kolay gelsin. Bencede iyi bir secim. Bu tuzu biberi kalmamis ulkede kim daha kalmak ister ki? :P

Avrupada yasanmaz insanlarda ruh yok. Turkiye guzel ama paran varsa yoksa kole gibi calisirsin. Ama Turkiyenin bu yonuda var sikilmiyorsun.

Yo did you see the republic of Turkey Civilization? And hows brave new world with the spys and everything.

Steam Community :: Republic of Turkey :: Comments

Nope, i didn't know about that mod, i might give it a try.

Brave New World adds insane amount of new content and new mechanics. For example they added tourism which is the new offensive tool for cultural victory, while your culture points is your defense against other civilizations' tourism. You can now choose a religion and spread it to other civs with missionaries or prophets for varius bonuses. They implemented a new trade system, improved the AI and already existing mechanics. It is like a brand new game, you should definitely give it a shot.

Nope, i didn't know about that mod, i might give it a try.

Brave New World adds insane amount of new content and new mechanics. For example they added tourism which is the new offensive tool for cultural victory, while your culture points is your defense against other civilizations' tourism. You can now choose a religion and spread it to other civs with missionaries or prophets for varius bonuses. They implemented a new trade system, improved the AI and already existing mechanics. It is like a brand new game, you should definitely give it a shot.

Thats good because in civ v it didn't really matter if you went to war with another civ becuase you dont depend on other civs and they dont depend on you looking at it from a trade perspective.

Check out this mod. it replaces the rifleman that doesn't even look turkish with an ottoman rifle man.
Civilization Fanatics' Forums - Downloads Database - ottoman rifelmen

Also ottoman ww1 infantry
Civilization Fanatics' Forums - Downloads Database - Great War Infantry pak2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom