What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube`a giremiyorum...DNS mi değiştiemk lazım ne yapmak lazım? yardımcı olun

Hiçbirşey...Yüklüyor, yüklüyor, sonra sayfa açıllmıyor diyor..Sebebini anlayamadım

Geçici bir sorundur bazen bende facebook a giremiyorum kısa bir süre içerisinde düzelecektir Dns yada proxy ayarlarına gerek yok hiç olmadı pc yi resetle

I am not having any issues with youtube.
@BronzePlaque

1.) Check if your anti virus or firewall is blocking it. If that doesn't work then 2.
2.)Clear your history and cookies. if it doesn't work then 3
3.) Uninstall your browser and re-install.
4.) Hit screen in an eradic fashion untill it works :-)

Last edited:

Check this one out :

'The exploits of your leaders in many a historic field of battle; the progress of your Revolution; the rise & career of the great Ataturk, his revitalization of your nation by his great statesmanship, courage and foresight - all these stirring events are well known to the people of Pakistan. In fact, right from the very birth of the political consciousness amongst the Muslims of this great sub-continent, the fortunes of your country were observed by us with deep sympathy & interest.

I can, therefore, assure your Excellency that the Muslims of Pakistan entertain sentiments of affection & esteem for your country & now Turkey & Pakistan both as free, sovereign & independent countries can strengthen their ties more & more for the good of both' (Reply of the Founder of Pakistan to the Speech made by the first Turkish Ambassador to Pakistan, 4 March, 1948)

Where do live in the U.S? Los Angeles Area?
I am not going to tell where I exactly live, but I am not in Los Angeles ;) Although Iranian community is very strong there, specially Iranian jews who are maybe half of the Iranian population in the Los Angeles. In contrast to Iranian jews who live in New York and Los Angeles, and Bakhtiaris who mostly live in Texas; our community, Iranian Turks, do not live only in some parts of USA.
what about you? Do you live in Zimbabwe? :o::undecided:

I am not going to tell where I exactly live, but I am not in Los Angeles ;) Although Iranian community is very strong there, specially Iranian jews who are maybe half of the Iranian population in the Los Angeles. In contrast to Iranian jews who live in New York and Los Angeles, and Bakhtiaris who mostly live in Texas; our community, Iranian Turks, do not live only in some parts of USA.
what about you? Do you live in Zimbabwe? :o::undecided:
yeah I live here. ;)
rwanda_mudhut.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom