What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn @Sinan @xenon54 @Neptune our Granny @T-123456 can really tackle :

soccer.jpg

Damn @Sinan @xenon54 @Neptune our Granny @T-123456 can really tackle

yeah...in deed, i don't think that was him. Because that day T-123 was busy in somewhere else. See the guy on the right? That's him, guess who's he together with? :D :

1377083485_108_hazal.jpg

aden.jpg

SOMALIA_PIRACY_8500g.jpg

awg...Armstrong again? I've always told you not to wear yellow sports short when your at the opens.
Find yourself lucky that I boarded firstly on your boat :D

I'm curious, mate. Which nationalities do you not like?

let it be secret :D But South Korea and Israel are the non-muslims I like ;)

what do you guys think about the visa deal between the EU and Turkey?

dude , i think u mistakenly quoted the arab guy instead of me , anyhow i though u have some problems regarding abul wahhab .

Okay, i get it.

I asked you guys the meaning of the word "Wahhabi" You explained. Than Al-Hasani came and he explanied it too. I think Al-Hasani's opinion makes more sense. He explanied the issue with multiple sources and very detailed overview.

Last edited:
No need to. Their knowledge about Islam is more or less non-existent. I have seen it so don't bother. Besides what I said no Muslim can object to.;)

Wowww!

You should sometimes think what you think is really thinkable thing.

My thougt(objwctions) will lead to more discussion; but in the end i know what i will face, so i will keep it quite.

Wowww!

You should sometimes think what you think is really thinkable thing.

My thougt(objwctions) will lead to more discussion; but in the end i know what i will face, so i will keep it quite.

He's not saying that "My point view of Islam can not be objected."

He is saying to use one of Allah's (swt) name as a insult is forbidden.

He's not saying that "My point view of Islam can not be objected."

He is saying to use one of Allah's (swt) name as a insult is forbidden.

Sevgili Sinan,

Sadece onu dememekte; illa o kısma odaklanacaksak, orada da bir mantık hatası var; eğer Allah'ın isimlerinden birini değiştirmeden kullanamaz diye bir iddia varsa ortada; ardından değiştirimiş bir adın Allah'a hakaret olduğunu iddia eden diğer bir iddianın olmaması lazım.

Açıklamasının geneli daha önemli ve vahim.

Bazen internetin zararlı olduğunu iddia edenler olur, onlar için bu üyenin yazdıkları bulunmaz bir örnek görülebilir.

Saygılar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom