What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
regarding the surnames, i don't know they are changing it or not. I could imagine if they are changing it though.

before cyrillic the Central Asian Turkics also used an Arabic based script. It saddens me that when talking with an Uyghur it is possible to hold a basic conversation, but when written it's difficult. It becomes a bit easier when they use latin script (forgot to mention they can also use latin), but the problem then is that the latin script they use is based on the Chinese tones. For example, in the Uyghur latin alphabet the letter X (from the Chinese Pinyin) is the Ş (Sh sound in English) in Turkish. small but noteworthy difference.

You are welcome

Yes, I could imagine that. Anyway I think that your old Ottoman alphabet was much more beautiful than your current Latin based despite knowing that it is hard to learn the Arabic alphabet and Arabic grammar which is widely known as one of the most difficult ones to learn by linguistics. Many Arabs also struggle greatly.

Chinese is very difficult too but they don't have an alphabet. This makes me think that the Uyghur's are very talented linguistics since most probably have a command of Arabic and Chinese based scripts and probably also Latin scripture nowadays or Cyrillic. That is quite an impressive feat.

Yes, I could imagine that. Anyway I think that your old Ottoman alphabet was much more beautiful than your current Latin based despite knowing that it is hard to learn the Arabic alphabet and Arabic grammar which is widely known as one of the most difficult ones to learn by linguistics. Many Arabs also struggle greatly.

Chinese is very difficult too but they don't have an alphabet. This makes me think that the Uyghur's are very talented linguistics since most probably have a common of Arabic and Chinese based scripts and probably also Latin scripture nowadays or Cyrillic. That is quite an impressive feat.

From a realistic historical point of view, just my opinion, the Arabic and Latin script are both alien to Turkics. All those scripts have their advantages (Arabic looks the best hands down when compared to Latin and Cyrillic imo) and disadvantages, but as a Turk i will be biased and would love a possibly Turkic common alphabet :smitten:

btw; your signature is readable, but the Arabic of nowadays is different. How can you read those characters without those 'stripes' (forgot the Arabic term) on the top or bottom? if much explanation is needed, i will google it, if you want lol

From a realistic historical point of view, just my opinion, the Arabic and Latin script are both alien to Turkics. All those scripts have their advantages (Arabic looks the best hands down when compared to Latin and Cyrillic imo) and disadvantages, but as a Turk i will be biased and would love a possibly Turkic common alphabet :smitten:

Well, but then you would need to invent a WHOLE new Turkic alphabet from scratch without any foreign influences. That would be basically impossible my friend.

The Old Turkic Alphabet, as I wrote before, is based on 4-5 Semitic languages so it is in reality as "alien" as the Arabic or Latin scriptures. My point is that all languages are influenced by others and influencing each other while we speak. So your idea of a "pure Turkic" alphabet would be impossible. That is just my humble opinion.

Well, but then you would need to invent a WHOLE new Turkic alphabet from scratch without any foreign influences. That would be basically impossible my friend.

The Old Turkic Alphabet, as I wrote before, is based on 4-5 Semitic languages so it is in reality as "alien" as the Arabic or Latin scriptures. My point is that all languages are influenced by others and influencing each other while we speak. So your idea of a "pure Turkic" alphabet would be impossible. That is just my humble opinion.

yeah, that's right, all languages influenced each other in some way. I didnt aim for a Pure Turkic alphabet, just something that will unify us and is historically closer to Turkics.

@rmi5

Your thanks made me think twice with regard to my previous two posts; i started to think that if i could be wrong... and then looked at my self and jumped into another question that if i am gettion ''paranoid''. :)

Last edited:
i wish i were bro. Heard that the King and his family is protected by Circassian-Jordanians, that the official dressing of Kings Guards were traditional Adyghe clothes. How true is that?

That is very correct. It is the Royal Hashemite guard. Some of it is composed of the Adyghe people.

Here below you can see them. In the background is Amman which is located on beautiful hills.

2py9o51.jpg

I wonder what the Circassian guards thought when they saw the head of the Russian state (Putin) there.

2qtwger.jpg

Here is the Jordanian Royal Guard that is composed by Jordanian Bedouins:

2nbbn2g.jpg

2qlzl8l.jpg

Both groups of people are very faithful to the Hashemite monarchy for historical reasons.

BTW, you need to learn your families language. Not many speakers left.

EDIT: What the hell is happening with the forum? Sometimes when you edit your post then parts of it disappear?

Last edited:
@Neptune ...

Bir şey sormak isterim... Country Watch bölümünde Arab defence forum var; yani bir ülkeden ziyada temsiliyete dayanan bir ortak bir kelime kullanılmış. O bölüme girdiğinizde sabit konu olarak ülkeler var.

Bizim bu bölümde temsiliyet adı kullanmakta; fakat Turki ülkeler sabit olarak bulunmamakta.

Bu ülkeler kendi arasında resmi olarak bir işbirliği konseyine dahi sahipken (Türk Dili Konusan Ülkeler Isbirligi Konseyi), bir askeri işbirliği kurmuşken ( TAKM) ; akademik anlamda ortak Türkçe geliştirme birliği varken ( Türk Akademisi'nin resmi web sitesi ) vb. şekillerde fiiliyatta oluşmuş bu duruma karşın bu bölümde sabit olarak sadece kardeş Azerbaycan var; fakat diğer Türki ülkeler yok.

Acaba bu diğer Türki ülkelere haksızlık olmuyor mu?

Saygılar.

@Neptune ...

Bir şey sormak isterim... Country Watch bölümünde Arab defence forum var; yani bir ülkeden ziyada temsiliyete dayanan bir ortak bir kelime kullanılmış. O bölüme girdiğinizde sabit konu olarak ülkeler var.

Bizim bu bölümde temsiliyet adı kullanmakta; fakat Turki ülkeler sabit olarak bulunmamakta.

Bu ülkeler kendi arasında resmi olarak bir işbirliği konseyine dahi sahipken (Türk Dili Konusan Ülkeler Isbirligi Konseyi), bir askeri işbirliği kurmuşken ( TAKM) ; akademik anlamda ortak Türkçe geliştirme birliği varken ( Türk Akademisi'nin resmi web sitesi ) vb. şekillerde fiiliyatta oluşmuş bu duruma karşın bu bölümde sabit olarak sadece kardeş Azerbaycan var; fakat diğer Türki ülkeler yok.

Acaba bu diğer Türki ülkelere haksızlık olmuyor mu?

Saygılar.

1- Arab Forum'unda dediğin gibi ulus bir kitleden ziyade daha geniş çaplı bir kavram söz konusu, ki bizde durum farklı, Türki Cumhuriyetler Savunma Forumu değil bizim adımız, Türk Savunma Forumu.

2- Sizi bu konuda engelleyen hiç bir şey yok, Açmanız durumunda da benim kapatmamı gerektirecek hiç bir şey yok. Aynı Azerbeycan konusundaki gibi bir devamlılık söz konusu olduğunda neden sticky yapmayayım ki onu?

3- "haksızlık" mı? Sanırım Türki Cumhuriyetlerle alakalı daha önceden de bir öneriniz olmuştu, o zaman da dedim, gene diyorum, sizi engelleyen bir şey yok, veyahut benim bu konularını kapatmamı gerektiren bir şey de. Süreklilik sağlanması durumunda sticky bile yapılır.

Ben hiç birinize Türkiye ve Azerbeycan dışındakiler ele alınmayacak ve ya diğer ülkeler olmaz diye bir çıkışta bulunduğumu hiç hatırlamıyorum, ki siz bu konuda ortada bir haksızlık olduğunu söylüyorsunuz. Teşekkürler.

1- Arab Forum'unda dediğin gibi ulus bir kitleden ziyade daha geniş çaplı bir kavram söz konusu, ki bizde durum farklı, Türki Cumhuriyetler Savunma Forumu değil bizim adımız, Türk Savunma Forumu.

2- Sizi bu konuda engelleyen hiç bir şey yok, Açmanız durumunda da benim kapatmamı gerektirecek hiç bir şey yok. Aynı Azerbeycan konusundaki gibi bir devamlılık söz konusu olduğunda neden sticky yapmayayım ki onu?

3- "haksızlık" mı? Sanırım Türki Cumhuriyetlerle alakalı daha önceden de bir öneriniz olmuştu, o zaman da dedim, gene diyorum, sizi engelleyen bir şey yok, veyahut benim bu konularını kapatmamı gerektiren bir şey de. Süreklilik sağlanması durumunda sticky bile yapılır.

Ben hiç birinize Türkiye ve Azerbeycan dışındakiler ele alınmayacak ve ya diğer ülkeler olmaz diye bir çıkışta bulunduğumu hiç hatırlamıyorum, ki siz bu konuda ortada bir haksızlık olduğunu söylüyorsunuz. Teşekkürler.

Süreklilik durumundan bahsetmeniz olaya nasıl baktığınızı özetliyor; ama yinede sizin bakış açınızdan cevap vereyim; o ülkeler sizin doğum yılınızdan önce kuruldu, eminim ki sizden daha fazle bir ömürleri olacak; bu durumda süreklilik konusundaki hassasiyetiniz giderilmiş oldu.

Bizim bölümün adının Türk olması durumuna cevaben kurulan resmi ve üye ülkelerce kabul edilmiş Türk adını içeren bazı sitelere atıfta bulundum; ama yine de Türki dedim. Türk ve Türki tartışmalı kelimelerdir; ancak bahsettiğimiz resmi kuruluşlarda ve sitelerinde Türk denmekte ingillizce'de ise Turkic olarak kullanmaktalar o sitelerde; yani bir fark olmadığı anlamı çıkar.

Konuların açılması hususunda bir engel yok; fakat bu ülklerin adıyla açılacak kolular sabit olmak zorunda; çünkü Arab section'de öyle yapılmış; aksini yapmak bu forumun düzenine aykırı, ki eminim siz bu forumda moderatör olarak forumda bulunan örneği bulunan bir uygulamayı aynen uygulamak istersiniz.

Saygılar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom