What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Islamic faith&Secularism @olcayto

Agalar private mesaj gonderme olasiligi varsa nasil gonderebilirim ona bakiyorum da bulamuyorum.

Öm göndemek istediğiniz üyenin adına tıklayın karşınıza çıkacak profil özetinden '' start a conversation'' olan ortadaki seçeneği tıklayıp Öm yollayabilirsiniz.

Saygılar.

He's not saying that "My point view of Islam can not be objected."

He is saying to use one of Allah's (swt) name as a insult is forbidden.

Exactly. That is indisputable.

Okay, i get it.

I asked you guys the meaning of the word "Wahhabi" You explained. Than Al-Hasani came and he explanied it too. I think Al-Hasani's opinion makes more sense. He explanied the issue with multiple sources and very detailed overview.

:tup:

Thats quite offensive to millions of Turks talking about their savior like that.
He actually gave us our culture back, before him we was more Arabs than Turks!
In 1930 50% of Turkish was Arabic and 30% was Turkic origin.

yYkccMHIbk.jpg

Today 90% is Turkic.

800px-TurkishVocabulary.png

What would you think if i would talk like that about Jinna?

WOW. I did not even know that Arabic made up the most of the Ottoman Turkic language for 700 years or so and that Arabic words to this day are second to Turkish.

Anyway I don't think that the history should be seen negatively for that reason alone. After all it is part of Turkey's history and not an insignificant part but arguably its most powerful and longest period since the Turkic people settled in Anatolia.

And since when was Arabic script our culture?
If you are looking for traditional Turkic script then there it is.

220px-Kyzyl_orkhon_inscription.jpg

Old Turkic alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The switch to Latin alphabet made it possible that today everyone can read in Turkey!

Ok, I just took a look at the Old Turkic alphabet which apparently according to the link is between 1200-1000 years old. Was it ever used in Turkey?

BTW, the Old Turkic alphabet has an Semitic root since it derives from the ancient Proto-Sinaitic, Phoenician, Aramaic and Syriac alphabets. The Sogdian alphabet which was the "father" of the Old Turkick Alphabet derived from Syriac.

My point is that it is not pure either or of a pure Turkic origin rather the contrary. Neither is Latin obviously.

But if the Turkic language is better suited for the Latin alphabet then that is obviously the best solution.

BTW, are there any Turkic people that use their own distinguished Turkic alphabets? Or do all Turkic people today use either Latin or Cyrillic alphabets? Or alphabets based on Arabic such as the Uyghur people if I remember correctly?

Sevgili Sinan,

Sadece onu dememekte; illa o kısma odaklanacaksak, orada da bir mantık hatası var; eğer Allah'ın isimlerinden birini değiştirmeden kullanamaz diye bir iddia varsa ortada; ardından değiştirimiş bir adın Allah'a hakaret olduğunu iddia eden diğer bir iddianın olmaması lazım.

Yok, benim anladığım kadarıyla, hakaret olarak kullanılamaz diyor. Bence gayet mantıklı.

Guys, it's up to you but I think this two conversation (the insult thing and the language thing) has a red point at it's end. I suggest you to end it. But as said, it's up to you, you can go on if you want but you know what i mean ;)

BTW, are there any Turkic people that use their own distinguished Turkic alphabets? Or do all Turkic people today use either Latin or Cyrillic alphabets? Or alphabets based on Arabic such as the Uyghur people if I remember correctly?

You are right, Uyghurs use an Arabic based script. The central Asian Turkic countries use the cyrillic and latin (as far as i know they can use both, but prefer cyrillic, i think) script. Wish to see a common alphabet. from Turkey to the Uyghurs and Yakuts. I read a long time ago that scholars from Turkey and various Turkic countries are working on a common 'version' of Turkish (perhaps same idea like the Esperanto of the EU).

Arkadaslar, suna bir bakarmisiniz.

Hıncal Uluç'tan G.Saray taraftarına ağır sözler!

Spor yazarı Hıncal Uluç, Galatasaray taraftarları için "Maçlara mastürbasyon yapmak için geliyorlar" ifadesini kullandı.

041220131442255285805_2.jpg

Hıncal Uluç'un Galatasaraylı taraftarlar için, "Taraftarlarda Galatasaraylılık ruhu yok, maçlara mastürbasyon çekmeye geliyorla" dedi.

"Galatasaray seyircisinde de Galatasaraylılık ruhu yok. ‘Mastürbasyon’ demiyorum artık, deyimi ile söylüyorum; 31 çekmeye geliyorlar maça… Galatasaray’ın ’12. adamı’ olmaya değil!

Bunun yolu da saldırmak, sövmek… Ya Galatasaray arka arkaya golleri atacak, öyle boşalacaklar ya da Galatasaray golleri atamayınca, küfür ederek, kendi oyuncularına saldırarak boşalacaklar! Ama bütün amaçları boşalmak! Böyle bir seyirciolmaz olsun!" ifadelerini kullandı.

Kaynak: Sabah

o_O

Last edited:
Guys, it's up to you but I think this two conversation (the insult thing and the language thing) has a red point at it's end. I suggest you to end it. But as said, it's up to you, you can go on if you want but you know what i mean ;)

Which insults?:o:o_O
I never insulted anyone here. I don't know what they are writing in Turkish but if they are writing insults then I pity them. Don't really care either. They can say it in English if they want.

That IF they are writing insults to me in Turkish which would be laughable when I am around here.

You are right, Uyghurs use an Arabic based script. The central Asian Turkic countries use the cyrillic and latin (as far as i know they can use both, but prefer cyrillic, i think) script. Wish to see a common alphabet. from Turkey to the Uyghurs and Yakuts. I read a long time ago that scholars from Turkey and various Turkic countries are working on a common 'version' of Turkish (perhaps same idea like the Esperanto of the EU).

Thanks. I know my history.:D

They only use the Cyrillic alphabet because they were conquered by the Russians and came under their sphere of influence. The Russians tried to make them Russians so they forced the Cyrillic alphabet on them and also in terms of naming customs. That is why you have those absurd long surnames in countries such as Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan etc. For example Berdimuhamedow.

But I hear that they are changing that to the original names? Is this correct?

I am not sure but I believe that all those Turkic people before the Russians came used an Arabic based scripture similar to what the Uyghur's do today since they were Muslims and part of Islamic rules either native or non-native. But correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, that sounds interesting. Let us see if they will have a success with that. I imagine that there are problems in communication (written form) when you have people using the Latin, Cyrillic and Arabic alphabets. I am sure that this has already been discussed.

Anyway thank you again.

Which insults?:o:o_O
I never insulted anyone here. I don't know what they are writing in Turkish but if they are writing insults then I pity them. Don't really care either. They can say it in English if they want.

That IF they are writing insults to me in Turkish which would be laughable when I am around here.

relax. nobody has insulted you. Their topic was about insults. Don't pity them, just report it ;)

relax. nobody has insulted you. Their topic was about insults. Don't pity them, just report it ;)

I don't speak Turkish so I don't know what they are writing about or to which person. You are the moderator on the Turkish section and you speak Turkish. Not me.;)

I am slightly confused here since we now have a discussion about Turkic languages and not insults? Or am I wrong here?

Anyway I could get a Turkish friend to translate it but that would be going too far LOL.

Thanks. I know my history.:D

They only use the Cyrillic alphabet because they were conquered by the Russians and came under their sphere of influence. The Russians tried to make them Russians so they forced the Cyrillic alphabet on them and also in terms of naming customs. That is why you have those absurd long surnames in countries such as Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan etc. For example Berdimuhamedow.

But I hear that they are changing that to the original names? Is this correct?

I am not sure but I believe that all those Turkic people before the Russians came used an Arabic based scripture similar to what the Uyghur's do today since they were Muslims and part of Islamic rules either native or non-native. But correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, that sounds interesting. Let us see if they will have a success with that. I imagine that there are problems in communication (written form) when you have people using the Latin, Cyrillic and Arabic alphabets. I am sure that this has already been discussed.

Anyway thank you again.

regarding the surnames, i don't know they are changing it or not. I could imagine if they are changing it though.

before cyrillic the Central Asian Turkics also used an Arabic based script. It saddens me that when talking with an Uyghur it is possible to hold a basic conversation, but when written it's difficult. It becomes a bit easier when they use latin script (forgot to mention they can also use latin), but the problem then is that the latin script they use is based on the Chinese tones. For example, in the Uyghur latin alphabet the letter X (from the Chinese Pinyin) is the Ş (Sh sound in English) in Turkish. small but noteworthy difference.

You are welcome

Arkadaslar, suna bir bakarmisiniz.

Hıncal Uluç'tan G.Saray taraftarına ağır sözler!

Spor yazarı Hıncal Uluç, Galatasaray taraftarları için "Maçlara mastürbasyon yapmak için geliyorlar" ifadesini kullandı.

041220131442255285805_2.jpg

Hıncal Uluç'un Galatasaraylı taraftarlar için, "Taraftarlarda Galatasaraylılık ruhu yok, maçlara mastürbasyon çekmeye geliyorla" dedi.

"Galatasaray seyircisinde de Galatasaraylılık ruhu yok. ‘Mastürbasyon’ demiyorum artık, deyimi ile söylüyorum; 31 çekmeye geliyorlar maça… Galatasaray’ın ’12. adamı’ olmaya değil!

Bunun yolu da saldırmak, sövmek… Ya Galatasaray arka arkaya golleri atacak, öyle boşalacaklar ya da Galatasaray golleri atamayınca, küfür ederek, kendi oyuncularına saldırarak boşalacaklar! Ama bütün amaçları boşalmak! Böyle bir seyirciolmaz olsun!" ifadelerini kullandı.

Kaynak: Sabah

o_O

Allah ıslah etsin, ne denilir başka?!

regarding the surnames, i don't know they are changing it or not. I could imagine if they are changing it though.

before cyrillic the Central Asian Turkics also used an Arabic based script. It saddens me that when talking with an Uyghur it is possible to hold a basic conversation, but when written it's difficult. It becomes a bit easier when they use latin script (forgot to mention they can also use latin), but the problem then is that the latin script they use is based on the Chinese tones. For example, in the Uyghur latin alphabet the letter X (from the Chinese Pinyin) is the Ş (Sh sound in English) in Turkish. small but noteworthy difference.

You are welcome

... teşekkür edeyim o zaman :)

Olay kimin ne kullandığından öte Emevilerin Arap milliyetçiliği bir anda hortladı; asıl mesele o da, bir türlü tam anlamıyla çıkmadı bakla ağızdan.

I don't speak Turkish so I don't know what they are writing about or to which person. You are the moderator on the Turkish section and you speak Turkish. Not me.;)

I am slightly confused here since we now have a discussion about Turkic languages and not insults? Or am I wrong here?

Anyway I could get a Turkish friend to translate it but that would be going too far LOL.

lol...there's nothing usuall, you can translate it if you want,but it'd be a waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom