What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

so, am i the only one who speaks russian here?
Что нужно?

Somewhere where I have to live in an apartment like Istanbul, Bursa, Mersin, even those smaller towns that have like 20,000 - 30,000 people.

Hmmm,

You're asking quiet a hard thing here. The reason why most of the places remained low populated was the fact that it was hard to earn money.

However I can advertise you to take a look at the coastal line between Samsun and Trabzon. There are good opportunities to make good money.

There's a reasonable industry.
Agriculture is based on HIGH valued goods. Like hazelnut, kiwi, walnuts and hurma.

Any interests in a certain profession?

Im thinking about moving to Turkey to. Its just that I am not used to cities. Is there any money to be made outside of cities?

Mate, living in a big city is not bad.

You'll come to understand the merits when you have health and security issues in the country side.

If you don't have economical problems, just build a house in a Yayla :D everybody here dreams about it when they reach a certain reach, though I already dream about it, I never got used to cities, especially big ones, I even feel weird in mass transportation.

İs it hard to learn a complete new language properşwhen you're an adult?
dude you have far better condition than me i speak turkmen i learn farsi in 5 which was very difficult for me to speak it perfectly from childhood until high school i learn to speak turkish with only using turkish tv series in high school i learn english by just using world of Warcraft online game now i know 4 language by using these simple things

@ghara ghan

I have learned all the English I know from Internet :D but I don't have speaking practice :/ so you started learning Turkish at high school ? how it came to your mind ? does average Turkmen people at there feels connection to Turkey or watches Turkis channels at daily life ?

For some reason people of turkey look nothing like all the Turkic people on the entire first page.

Last edited:
@ghara ghan

I have learned all the English I know from Internet :D but I don't have speaking practice :/ so you started learning Turkish at high school ? how it came to your mind ? does average Turkmen people at there feels connection to Turkey or watches Turkis channels at daily life ?
you are not aware of it :o:?we all here watch turkish channel :smitten:if you take those channel for one day we will become like this :hitwall: very beautiful turkish tv seriesyou have . i have learn turkish before high school :D in high school i start learn english :p:

I don't have speaking practice
dude you need watch english tv series with english subtitle like walking dead the orginals game of Thrones ... than use ts software to speak with english guys :D:enjoy:

Nothing suprising when you think about throughly, its just a natural result.

@ghara ghan

Do you watch Muhteşem Yüzyıl(Sultan Süleyman ?) :D
ofc thats not only we watch it but also all iranian watch it too !:D Muhteşem Yüzyıl is one of my favored we also watch guney kuzey ashk memnu hanimig chiflige adini feriha qoydim patmaguling suche ne ? kavak yelleri arka sokaklar and so on . here amir saraf oglo is loved by girls and pelin karahan is favored by boys :lol::D:enjoy::-)

Some days ago they showed Execution scene of Mustafa, people gone crazy, some even started calling current members of the Ottoman family and cursing them for killing Mustafa :D

Back
Top Bottom