What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to take the time to explain to my Turkish friends here our position. I know that this subject is emotional. I myself saw some video's and one had two Uighurs running and being shot. The Chinese security ran into a Uighur Mosque and started to arrest people. I was biting my lips with anger and frustration. Most of all I was sad because what you overlook Kashgar ( Chinese have renamed it Kashi ) is right next to Pakistan. It is only about 250 miles from our capital, Islamabad.

ETTD000042.jpg

We have never helped in the killing of any Uighur now or in the past. If we are guilty it would because we don't do anything. However tell us what can we do against China that is going to be the next superpower? You guy's know how Isreal treats Palestinians but has your government done anything about it? Sometimes much as you might not like it you cannot do anything. Call it Machiavellian but we would be destroyed if we did anything.

You, Turks should understand our plight and advice us not to commit suicide by doing something stupid. Inside Pakistan all the religious groups would go crazy and send people to fight but what they can't understand is Chinese would wipe us off from the map.

In late 1990s the Chechenya was attacked by russian and saw live reports. I saw what those b*stard Russians did to Grozyny. They murdered Chechens Muslims. They destroyed that city. They raped women. By the time they finished this is what Chechnia looked like this.

grozny1.jpg

The brave Chechens fought alone to death.

russia-chechnya-war-eru101672.jpg

Chechenia is only couple of hundred miles from Turkey like Turkestan is next to Pakistan. So please tell me why did your government not declare war against Russia or how many of you guys went to fight jihad against Russia? The Russians did far worse in Grozny then Chinese are doing in Kashgar. So please understand that it is easy to blame and curse others when you are emotional. We also share your pain but sadly in this life you are not a superpower like USA and neither are we. Might is right in this world.

So try to understand our position. We are with you over any other issue but this one I am fraid we simply cannot do because it would be commiting suicide. A brother does not ask his other brother do something that might destroy him. Pray for Chechens, Uighur and all other Muslims who suffer because we Muslims are too bloody weak.

Thousands of Muslims died in Bosnia, in Palestine, in Chechnia, in Uighur Turkestan, in Kashmir and the list goes on. Today you can't make us guilty and ak Allah to destroy us when so many other bad things have happened under your noses but expect silly things out of us.

@xenon54 Man you sound a mature person please explain to your countryman our position. I know it is disturbing news but don't scapegoat us. Salaam.

Ps. Does "Zulme" means cruelty or atrocity in Urdu. Does it mean the same in Turkish?

We have taken many Uighur refugees like this in Pakistan.

Unfortunatelly you are right brother, im understand you clearly but we have to show our reactions to China as soon as possible and we should try to help our Uyghur brothers and sisters as much as we can. Please prayer much for Uyghurs they need really our serious helps....

BTW We say Zulüm for cruelty so it is same with Zulme.

However i wouldnt like the respond liar Chinese messages but i wanna add this, we have a lot of Uyghurs people at here and they tell us what is going on in China, and we know what is realitty.

So i wanna tell members an event which happened in China, actually it is routine for Uyghurs.... my Uyghur neighbor told me that, one day Chinise soldiers came our street and killed hundreds peoples, The people's blood flowed in the street and municipality staffs came and cleaned the all street until moorning, next day when you come and look the street it was something like nothing happened.

So China have done really bad things all over China but they are hiding everythings very professional. This is communist system which was same in Syria past years, those fucking communist allways establish very large intelligence network, they hire everybodies for their system and keep their cuelty, that's it.

Unfortunatelly you are right brother, im understand you clearly but we have to show our reactions to China as soon as possible and we should try to help our Uyghur brothers and sisters as much as we can. Please prayer much for Uyghurs they need really our serious helps....

However i wouldnt like the respond liar Chinese messages but i wanna add this, we have a lot of Uyghurs people at here and they tell us what is going on in China, and we know what is realitty.

So i wanna tell members an event which happened in China, actually it is routine for Uyghurs.... my Uyghur neighbor told me that, one day Chinise soldiers came our street and killed hundreds peoples, The people's blood flowed in the street and municipality staffs came and cleaned the all street until moorning, next day when you come and look the street it was something like nothing happened.

So China have done really bad things all over China but they are hiding everythings very professional. This is communist system which was same in Syria past years, those fucking communist allways establish very large intelligence network, they hire everybodies for their system and keep their cuelty, that's it.

Wanna hear the best part, the ones betraying the muslim Uyghurs are Communist Uyghurs(which allow them selves to be assimilated to the HAN identity and get some bonuses from it).

Wanna hear the best part, the ones betraying the muslim Uyghurs are Communist Uyghurs(which allow them selves to be assimilated to the HAN identity and get some bonuses from it).

Very hard to stand against communist system but many of Uyghurs still fighting for their indetity and beliefs. I heard too much story about communism, if you fine with this system everything okay but if you resist it, animals have more rights than you.

I have prayed for Uyghur since my childhood and i say to Allah, take along all uyghurs or make them free. China had plans but of course Allah has plan too, Allah is best plan maker.

I do not know where you get to those false news, but China has strict laws to protect social security and order for anyone unless they are thugs, and has committed a crime, otherwise it will never happen. In addition to a number of unilateral accusations, I would like to see more evidence.

I do not know where you get to those false news, but China has strict laws to protect social security and order for anyone unless they are thugs, and has committed a crime, otherwise it will never happen. In addition to a number of unilateral accusations, I would like to see more evidence.

China dont leave any evidence and you want evidence, we have showed you videos photos but you reject so what we can do more. Evidence are Uyghur Turks for us, we are trusting them what they say.

Maybe you ban everything in your country but we read news and books about your genocide. We never forget what you have done and stand with Uyghur Turks.

@xenon54 Man you sound a mature person please explain to your countryman our position. I know it is disturbing news but don't scapegoat us. Salaam.
Turks are emotional, most still see Pakistanis as brothers, there will always be people bad mouthing same as some Pakistanis towards Turks, it doesnt change anything and shouldnt be taken serious.
One or two Pakistanis slandering Turks wont change my view towards Pakistan, thats how also you guys should look at the things, they probably dont know Pakistans difficult position.

Besides Turkey has also cooperation on big projects with China such as Nuclear power plant and HSR so i dont see the reason to judge Pakistan first.

China dont leave any evidence and you want evidence, we have showed you videos photos but you reject so what we can do more. Evidence are Uyghur Turks for us, we are trusting them what they say.

Maybe you ban everything in your country but we read news and books about your genocide. We never forget what you have done and stand with Uyghur Turks.
What video, can you provide a link?

China's information is public enough, do not believe Western propaganda, or we could do a verify, do you need any information, I will search for you network in China, fair enough, right?

I am not particularly religious but of course I am a Muslim, so yes, we will pray and reflect on Muslim's ( or others ) who suffer from any form of inequity. Like I said Kashgar is only few miles along the Karakorum Highway from Northern Pakistan and that brings it so close to us. This region will always be important to us.

Pak-China-Sost-border-reopened-for-trade.jpg

12099237733_bb3ae66094_b_d.jpg

Sign_for_foreigners_Karakoram_Highway_Sep_2004.jpg

The Pak/China border with Kashgar only few miles beyond.

1565881-Karakoram_Highway_Karakorum_Shan.jpg

karakoram-highway-Xingiang-region.jpg

Chinese border post.

Khunjerab-Pass-in-Tashkurgan.jpg

The reason this is strategic for us is the entire Chinese Turkestan ( Sinkiang Uighur ) and Central Asia - Uzbekistan, Kazakistan, Tajikistan even parts of Russian Siberia can access our seaports on the Arabian Sea. Thus if we can open this route ( by improving road and building rail connections we become the strategic economic corridor for this important region. That is exactly what has been agreed with China - the CPEC

Notice the road signs are in English ( most of Pakistan can read English ) Chinese and Russian. We have lot invested in this project.

images

China–Pakistan Economic Corridor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

What video, can you provide a link?

China's information is public enough, do not believe Western propaganda, or we could do a verify, do you need any information, I will search for you network in China, fair enough, right?

You must be don't know what is going in xinjiang or you must be work for your state.

We have read lots of info about Uyghur genocide since decades so we know what china try to do. Actually China army and police was killing Uyghurs the past years but after world warn china they changed their policy and start the use civilian Han chinese to kill uyghur, now police and army forces organizing han people to pressured Uyghurs. So Uyghurs while exiling from their homeland han chinese settle of their lands.

i can show you a video about it (so i posted it because of you want, it is GRAPHIC video!)
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
www.live leak. com/view?i=4da_1379680569
(mods if it is not allowed please remove it)

and han people killing uyghurs everywhere,
WARNING GRAPHIC
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

actually there was lots of video on the internet but they removed so i found this documentry about Uyghur genocide

I am not particularly religious but of course I am a Muslim, so yes, we will pray and reflect on Muslim's ( or others ) who suffer from any form of inequity. Like I said Kashgar is only few miles along the Karakorum Highway from Northern Pakistan and that brings it so close to us. This region will always be important to us.

Pak-China-Sost-border-reopened-for-trade.jpg

12099237733_bb3ae66094_b_d.jpg

Sign_for_foreigners_Karakoram_Highway_Sep_2004.jpg

The Pak/China border with Kashgar only few miles beyond.

1565881-Karakoram_Highway_Karakorum_Shan.jpg

karakoram-highway-Xingiang-region.jpg

Chinese border post.

Khunjerab-Pass-in-Tashkurgan.jpg

The reason this is strategic for us is the entire Chinese Turkestan ( Sinkiang Uighur ) and Central Asia - Uzbekistan, Kazakistan, Tajikistan even parts of Russian Siberia can access our seaports on the Arabian Sea. Thus if we can open this route ( by improving road and building rail connections we become the strategic economic corridor for this important region. That is exactly what has been agreed with China - the CPEC

Notice the road signs are in English ( most of Pakistan can read English ) Chinese and Russian. We have lot invested in this project.

images

China–Pakistan Economic Corridor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks very beatifull also it is strategic place :) maybe our ancestors were lived there too centuries ago... we have lots of common way with Pakistan...

Of course Relationships are so important between countries, you have to care of your future this way you have to do somethings. also we have good relationship with china on some fields but, otherside we have to show reaction about Uyghur issue to them. If not they will keep killing and pressure on them and we will lost our brothers and sisters, so this is not fair.

Actually all these problems born because of our mistakes, we dont recognize real Islam and dont live orders of Allah properly, even dont mind about Islam we are not enough good as people. If we make us nice people and connect each other strongly, nobody cant touch us. that's it.

WARNING GRAPHIC
I just work for myself, so, do not worry, I'm just defending my country on the basis of the facts.

You give three video, but I can only see the second, did not know anything about the other two videos, I hope you can re-send a clearer link.On the second video, that is an old video, I have already explained it in another thread,

You say "han people killing uyghurs everywhere,", but I do not see any Uighurs were killed from this video, in fact, you did not even look at this video, right?

So I once again to explain to this video. There was a man used violence to a Uighur children,but was stopped by the others.My point of view, the men of violence is repugnant,,even if the child is a thief, but he was just a kid, after all,in any way, violence is not appropriate.I'd prefer to hit the boy's boss,they are the real criminals,for their own greed , even to children,or even their Uighur compatriots, I hope that Chinese laws can behard to punish them !
Singapore PM: Japan should admit mistake, China and Korea should stop repeatedly asking for apology | Page 4

Wait, the third video can be able to work, so I read, and then answer you.

actually there was lots of video on the internet but they removed so i found this documentry about Uyghur genocide

On the third, look, this is a documentary, a man is in English, sorry, my English is not supported by my hearing, so do not understand what this man says, but I got the two points of view,

1, where the Uighur cultural or genocide, this is your point of view.

2, "More than three decades of nuclear testing at Lop Nor testing site in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region (XUAR) ......, which is the publisher of the video view in YOUTUBE.

I decided to discuss these two opinions.

1, there are some problems in Xinjiang,mainly Uighur community can not integrate into mainstream society, unable to keep up with China's economic development, leading to a variety of social problems, but there nothing about the "cultural genocide" and " genocide ".

Uighur able to learn their language for decades, and that there are a lot of people do not even know how to speak Mandarin, so, in recent years, in order to promote exchanges, and to promote employment Uighurs ,began bilingual education, however, there is no doubt, Uighur use their own language at first, they have Uighur language of literature, film, music, this is no doubt. Therefore, there is no anything about the cultural genocide. This is a link, you can search in Baidu.com,, the key words are 维吾尔语电影(Uighur language film).
https://www.baidu.com/s?ie=utf-8&f=8&rsv_bp=1&rsv_idx=2&tn=baiduhome_pg&wd=维吾尔语言电影&rsv_spt=1&rsv_pq=c77c4b640000ff36&rsv_t=a42cZ6Y9+KG49vd7LV5espED2q8Yu8H2K/j/ptdPMQMabxWVKOicyUeCUhVAkiid7lwV&rsv_enter=0&inputT=1641&rsv_sug3=9&bs=维语电影

Also, as far as I know, the Chinese government to use force only for extremist thugs, ordinary, like the Uighurs and other people do not have to worry about that, they are protected by law, China is a place where law and order, remember.

2, this view is ridiculous, accounted for only half of the Uighur population in Xinjiang, and the other half is the Han and other ethnic groups, if the Chinese Government wants to use nuclear pollution Xinjiang, Do not they worry about the Han and other ethnic groups are also affected?This view it ridiculous, not even worth refuting.

So, I discussed the contents of the two videos, I think at least be able to get some facts, on the first video, if you can give a useful link, it is good.

You must be don't know what is going in xinjiang or you must be work for your state.

We have read lots of info about Uyghur genocide since decades so we know what china try to do. Actually China army and police was killing Uyghurs the past years but after world warn china they changed their policy and start the use civilian Han chinese to kill uyghur, now police and army forces organizing han people to pressured Uyghurs. So Uyghurs while exiling from their homeland han chinese settle of their lands.

i can show you a video about it (so i posted it because of you want, it is GRAPHIC video!) www.live leak. com/view?i=4da_1379680569
(mods if it is not allowed please remove it)

WARNING GRAPHIC

what a bunch of perverted people who force their kids to be thieves.
0dd7912397dda144ab5e3f14b2b7d0a20df486c4.jpg
4fd75a56g59e8fa939601.jpg
001377d198f50cf0142501.jpg
49685f3edc9b24448e157.jpg
14172429439.jpg

82742.jpg

2010121310124925.jpg
e0b79822720e0cf321f2a2e90846f21fbf09aa85.jpg

Last edited:

If someone thieve, took them and put in the jail but anybody can't kill anybodies because of theft.

Also every countries responsible from crimes if they poor make them wealthy by develope their areas. If you pressure them and make them poor of course they will do bad things.

Also we was had poor people in our countriy but we have cared about them and crimes rate reduced in our country. make same.

On the third, look, this is a documentary, a man is in English, sorry, my English is not supported by my hearing, so do not understand what this man says, but I got the two points of view,

1, where the Uighur cultural or genocide, this is your point of view.

2, "More than three decades of nuclear testing at Lop Nor testing site in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region (XUAR) ......, which is the publisher of the video view in YOUTUBE.

I decided to discuss these two opinions.

1, there are some problems in Xinjiang,mainly Uighur community can not integrate into mainstream society, unable to keep up with China's economic development, leading to a variety of social problems, but there nothing about the "cultural genocide" and " genocide ".

Uighur able to learn their language for decades, and that there are a lot of people do not even know how to speak Mandarin, so, in recent years, in order to promote exchanges, and to promote employment Uighurs ,began bilingual education, however, there is no doubt, Uighur use their own language at first, they have Uighur language of literature, film, music, this is no doubt. Therefore, there is no anything about the cultural genocide. This is a link, you can search in Baidu.com,, the key words are 维吾尔语电影(Uighur language film).
https://www.baidu.com/s?ie=utf-8&f=8&rsv_bp=1&rsv_idx=2&tn=baiduhome_pg&wd=维吾尔语言电影&rsv_spt=1&rsv_pq=c77c4b640000ff36&rsv_t=a42cZ6Y9+KG49vd7LV5espED2q8Yu8H2K/j/ptdPMQMabxWVKOicyUeCUhVAkiid7lwV&rsv_enter=0&inputT=1641&rsv_sug3=9&bs=维语电影

Also, as far as I know, the Chinese government to use force only for extremist thugs, ordinary, like the Uighurs and other people do not have to worry about that, they are protected by law, China is a place where law and order, remember.

2, this view is ridiculous, accounted for only half of the Uighur population in Xinjiang, and the other half is the Han and other ethnic groups, if the Chinese Government wants to use nuclear pollution Xinjiang, Do not they worry about the Han and other ethnic groups are also affected?This view it ridiculous, not even worth refuting.

So, I discussed the contents of the two videos, I think at least be able to get some facts, on the first video, if you can give a useful link, it is good.

thank you for your respond @huzihaidao12

1. As i wrote before China was killing people who live in East Turkestan by army and police force but when they get reactions from international media they stop it and began to use Han Chinese to kill them. We heard those from Uyghurs who come in Turkey also read from magazines,

2.Uyghur was biggest community in the East Turkestan but their population reduced and Han Chinese settled there, before Han Chinese came all nuclear tests performed.

3.Still Uyghurs who suffered and escaped from China they tell us same things. prayer, fasting, jilbab, read quran have banned by Chinise government and Han chinese killing us, i hope your government stop it and live in peace with Uyghurs. Otherwise our reactions will spread all over the world and boycott China. Already our president will go China 28 of this month for discuss Uyghurs issue, i hope they will negotiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom