What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
@wanglaokan No we don't want to establish an Independent Country there. It is ridiculous. It is a sensible Topic in Turkey. I believe China would react much more fierce, if Chinese minorities abroad would be attacked. I recognize one main Problem, the influence of extreme "Islamists" on the Uigur minority. That can be a "foreign" plan to split good Chinese-Turkish Relations.
Why Turkey have to get in all these mess? I tell you the only race in Shanghai that can do barbecued mutton business without license is Uyghers . I always take care of their business, we are fine. I can't blame Uyghers yearning for Turkey as you have the same ancestor and religion, at least they shall make it in legal way. If you guys don't believe what I say, go to Xingjiang to check. You have legs, suit your self.

@wanglaokan No we don't want to establish an Independent Country there. It is ridiculous. It is a sensible Topic in Turkey. I believe China would react much more fierce, if Chinese minorities abroad would be attacked. I recognize one main Problem, the influence of extreme "Islamists" on the Uigur minority. That can be a "foreign" plan to split good Chinese-Turkish Relations.
Seeing is believing. I will not believe Turks killing Kurds except I see it, not some rumored article or information stuffed by the west. Mutual respect is important, think China ask a third country to return Kurds separatists, how you feel?

@wanglaokan Sir. It is a plan of "hostile coutries against the good Relations between China and Türkiye. I can follow some of you arguments. I recognize high Tension between CHINA and USA cause of strategic Islands in the Pacific. Comparable with the Islands issue betweenGreece and Türkiye. Now see China stops Investments in Türkiye : GUOXIN stops Invests
Çinliler Türkiye'de yatırımdan vazgeçti

@wanglaokan Sir. It is a plan of "hostile coutries against the good Relations between China and Türkiye. I can follow some of you arguments. I recognize high Tension between CHINA and USA cause of strategic Islands in the Pacific. Comparable with the Islands issue betweenGreece and Türkiye. Now see China stops Investments in Türkiye : GUOXIN stops Invests
Çinliler Türkiye'de yatırımdan vazgeçti
How can we let Turkiye people know that we are not interested in hurting Uyghers. Many Uyghers stay in Shanghai, they looks good. I don't blame some of them are thieves or drug dealer, mainly because poverty and education problem. Now it is getting much better than used to be as government is investing heavily in Xingjiang to develop local economy.

FREE XINJIANG!

FREE XINJIANG FROM TURKISH DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR!

FREE XINJIANG FROM TURKISH TERRORISM!

FREE XINJIANG FROM KNIFE WIELDING TURKISH INSPIRED VIOLENCE!

FREE XINJIANG FROM TURKISH SPONSORED SEPARATISM!

When the Turks have gathered their strength they will come for Xinjiang. China must mobilize AT LEAST 200 strong police officers armed with AT LEAST a very stout stick (each) to repel the coming attack.

do youthink religion can outmatch national Constitution!

dont bring in the whole Islamic group, peaceful Islam people are welcomed in China. you try to twist the fact by over exaggerating.

From the time I April 12, 2005
The Chinese government is directing a crushing campaign of religious repression against China’s Muslim Uighurs in the name of anti-separatism and counter-terrorism, Human Rights Watch and Human Rights in China said in a new report today..

China: Religious Repression of Uighur Muslims | Human Rights Watch

From the time I April 24, 2014
Chinese authorities have increased religious oppression of the Muslim Uyghurs in East Turkestan. An Imam was recently dismissed from his position for listening to religious audio disks, whereas 45 men were detained for wearing beards - many of whom were consequently forcibly shaved. In addition, 37 women were sanctioned for wearing veils, and some had their veils removed.

UNPO: East Turkestan: Religious Oppression Of Muslim Uyghurs Increases

What I claimed is a historical fact, as shown above.

This is called systematic oppression and assimilation, more a war against The Islam.

Similar policies are followed by Israel, and She suffers from those policies, why not China?

@Sinan how you expect China treat seperatists and terrorists? Do you even know HUNDREDS Uyghers join ISIS?

do youthink religion can outmatch national Constitution!
You label every immigrant as terrorist...they are simply not....Why someone who is trying to escape the brutal regime should be label as a terrorist ?

Uyghur issue is like Tibet 2.0, Tibet was big in 2008, today is irrelevant.
East-Turkestan in not alone.

#stopterrorisminchina
#terroristchina

You label every immigrant as terrorist...they are simply not....Why someone who is trying to escape the brutal regime should be label as a terrorist ?
Brutal Regime? Mind your words.

From the time I April 12, 2005

China: Religious Repression of Uighur Muslims | Human Rights Watch

From the time I April 24, 2014

UNPO: East Turkestan: Religious Oppression Of Muslim Uyghurs Increases

What I claimed is a historical fact, as shown above.

This is called systematic oppression and assimilation, more a war against The Islam.

Similar policies are followed by Israel, and She suffers from those policies, why not China?
Like you are the God and determine China's fate. We have very good relationship with Iraq, Saudi, Iran, Pakistan, and then who cares Turkey? Don't take yourself too seriously.

Brutal Regime? Mind your words.
I'm minding my words.
11717585_858851317484935_1358718613913197904_o.jpg

11538994_858851480818252_42802849109054063_o.jpg

Like you are the God and determine China's fate. We have very good relationship with Iraq, Saudi, Iran, Pakistan, and then who cares Turkey? Don't take yourself too seriously.
If you don't care..... stop posting in Turkish section. Simple as that. :meeting:

Thailand condemned Chinese treatment against the 109 Uyghur Turks whom send back to China by Thailand a few days ago.

30400096.jpg

30400095.jpg

Thailand state spokesman Sansern Kaewkamnerd added that the remaining Uyghurs will be send to Turkey if they want.
Tayland Uygurlar için karar verdi - Hürriyet Dünya

Seems like our struggle in Turkey bearing it's fruits. And some were saying Turkey is irrelevant and has no influence in far Asia. :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, Chinese has opened a very racist thread about Uyghurs....as you might know they have banned me from their section. So if you can report that thread, i would be thankful.

Error

Last edited by a moderator:
Thailand condemned Chinese treatment against the 109 Uyghur Turks whom send back to China by Thailand a few days ago.

30400096.jpg

30400095.jpg

Thailand state spokesman Sansern Kaewkamnerd added that the remaining Uyghurs will be send to Turkey if they want.
Tayland Uygurlar için karar verdi - Hürriyet Dünya

Seems like our struggle in Turkey bearing it's fruits. And some were saying Turkey is irrelevant and has no influence in far Asia. :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, Chinese has opened a very racist thread about Uyghurs....as you might know they have banned me from their section. So if you can report that thread, i would be thankful.

Error
more probably due to USA pressure that Thailand start to 'condemn' China. those 109 Uygher will be sentenced in the near future, some of them are wanted terrorists.

more probably due to USA pressure that Thailand start to 'condemn' China. those 109 Uygher will be sentenced in the near future, some of them are wanted terrorists.
Yeah, i heard 13 of them has charges against them (most probably fake) but remaining 96 innocent Uyghurs would also be sentenced. More reason for Turkish to continue with the protests.

@TaiShang fair enough. Both nationalities are getting riled up. I suggest both to start a new thread with credible sources and friendly attitude.

I will open this just because some people think i love China that is why i closed this thread vs Turkey. However, in reality i requested that a new fresh thread be created with more toned down discussions rather than attacking each other with less substantial arguments.

China’s Crackdown on Minorities: Tibetans, Uyghurs Denied Passports
  • Wed, 07/15/2015 - 20:34
Breitbart
by Frances Martel
14 Jul 2015

Human Rights Watch has released a report alleging that China has developed a two-tiered passport system designed to prevent the nation’s Tibetans and ethnic Uyghur population from leaving the country. Both groups, internationally known for their resistance to the central government in Beijing, suffer up to five-year delays in passport processing without explanation.

“If you are a religious minority who lives in a part of the country where most people are minorities, it’s virtually impossible to get a passport,” says Human Rights Watch’s China director, Sophie Richardson. While members of China’s majority Han ethnicity can efficiently acquire passports, leading to 100 million trips outside of mainland China in the past year, Uyghurs and Tibetans are forced to fill out extensive paperwork and show numerous documents not required for Han Chinese nationals. The processes in Tibet and western Xinjiang, where most Uyghurs live, also requires “political vetting”–assurance that the person requesting the passport has not been involved in activities against the Chinese communist government. These individuals are often delayed or denied passports with no explanation.

Human Rights Watch concludes an ethnic and political basis for the two-tiered system, as only one of China’s prefectures using the more extensive application process is populated with mostly Han Chinese. Fewer than ten percent of prefectures use the system, and with the one exception, all are in Tibet or Xinjiang.

In Tibet’s Changdu prefecture, two passports were issued in the entirety of 2012.

The study arrives at a time in which Uyghur migration, in particular, has become a point of international contention. Uyghurs have been attempting to flee China in droves as Beijing continues to crackdown on Islam in Xinjiang, going as far as to force shops in the state to sell alcohol and cigarettes, both banned by Islamic teaching. The Chinese government has established deals with countries like Thailand and Indonesia that repatriate Uyghurs who illegally migrate to those countries, seeking to live in nations more open to the practice of Islam.

The Chinese government alleges that many Uyghurs have ties to radical Islamist terrorists. Most recently, Chinese police killed three Uyghur men for being “terrorism suspects,” allegedly wielding knives. Sixteen others were reportedly arrested, with state media posting photos of the raid on Chinese social media networkSina Weibo. The incident, occurring in the city of Shenyang, is one of the few in which Uyghur suspects have been subdued outside of Xinjiang. Also this week, three Uyghurs arrested for falsifying passports to reach Indonesia have been sentenced to six years in prison for “conspiring with Indonesian terrorists.”

In Thailand, hundreds of Uyghurs fleeing China have been arrested and repatriated to China, triggering protests in Turkey, where the Turkic Uyghur people are considered brethren. Thailand sent 170 of those arrested to Turkey–those who could prove they were Turkish nationals; those who could not prove they had ties to Turkey were returned to China, where the Chinese government claims many Uyghurs were not on their way to Turkey, but to Syria and Iraq to join the Islamic State terrorist group.

Throughout its ordeal with the Uyghur population, China has attempted to appear open-minded towards Islam generally. While the crackdowns continued on Uyghur separatist groups in 2014, China announced that it would pay for 14,000 Chinese nationals to travel to Mecca and complete the hajj, a requirement of the religion. The trips, however, would fly out of Ningxia, not anywhere near the Uyghur heartland. Most of its beneficiaries would be from China’s largest Muslim ethnic group, the Hui, who, unlike Uyghurs, are physically indistinguishable from Han Chinese, live spread out throughout China, and have not threatened Beijing politically.

Human Rights Watch has released a report alleging that China has developed a two-tiered passport system designed to prevent the nation’s Tibetans and ethnic Uyghur population from leaving the country

Categories:
Uyghur Related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom