What's new

Turkic - Anatolian Cuisines

what I really like is this
Sogan Dolma - Filled Onions..

they don't have to be filled with rice and meat it can also be made vegetarian.. both are delicios..

they best is that it has a fine sweet taste like if there is a little bit sugar because of the onions.. the taste of the onians goes in the rice I love it :D but its hard to make them so no one make them often or they make a few in addition to normal Domla

I also tased a arab version of it they but cinnamon in it it's not perfect but it fits a little bit but I prefer it without cinnamon
(Arabs also put cinnamon in lahmacun) don't know must be something like maydonoz in our cuisine..

sogan_dolmasi_tarifi13909073920_h1121425.jpg

they don't have to be filled with rice and meat it can also be made vegetarian.. both are delicios..

they best is that it has a fine sweet taste like if there is a little bit sugar because of the onions.. the taste of the onians goes in the rice I love it :D but its hard to make them so no one make them often or they make a few in addition to normal Domla

I also tased a arab version of it they but cinnamon in it it's not perfect but it fits a little bit but I prefer it without cinnamon
(Arabs also put cinnamon in lahmacun) don't know must be something like maydonoz in our cuisine..

sogan_dolmasi_tarifi13909073920_h1121425.jpg

I saw it first time! so which city makes it ? we have really rich food culture.

I really don't know where it came.. here in germany they could have learned it from people from Batman because we in Yozgat don't know it.. but its known by some people I know from batman

our woman are always searching for delicious food and exchanging recipes.. :D

----

Some my favorite meals...

Karnı Yarık, i couldn't tell my feelings about it because my fasting can broke :D
karniyarik.jpg

Mantı with Yoğurt and butter sauce!
mant%C4%B1_625208.jpg

Özbek Pilavı
be4dd5140601bae3265b5105b3b7d33b.jpg

I really don't know where it came.. here in germany they could have learned it from people from Batman because we in Yozgat don't know it.. but its known by some people I know from batman

our woman are always searching for delicious food and exchanging recipes.. :D

Himmm i have to visit Southeast of Turkey as soon as possibe, actually they have very nice meals too! so can you take recipe for us :D my family should prepare it for me :P it is different one!

Last edited:
My favourite Pilav is Meyhane Pilavı, Bulgur with vegetables and cubed meat, I learned how to prepare it as well.
25bw.jpg

Soğan dolması tarifi - Yöresel lezzetler Haberleri

you can easy find it on internet this is one excample.. except nar pekmez it seems to fit :D

but if they can make normal sarma or dolma then use the rice for oinions the problem is to get and keep the oinions to form and shape..

Thanks for link, i'll suggest it because i like onions and garlic too much but father hate :D, smells but healty!

I estimate it, hard to keep it to form but i think our women can overcome ;)

My favourite Pilav is Meyhane Pilavı, Bulgur with vegetables and cubed meat, I learned how to prepare it as well.
25bw.jpg

Looks anatolian style, large rice and meat... i think it is good one too ;)

Superb!!!!! What is this called? Its mouth watering and I m fasting :)

It's called "Cağ Kebabı"... the best döner variant ever. :)

they best is that it has a fine sweet taste like if there is a little bit sugar because of the onions.. the taste of the onians goes in the rice I love it but its hard to make them so no one make them often or they make a few in addition to normal Domla

Best dolma is "Antep Eggplant Dolma" IMO.

dsc_00411.jpg

the best bread for me are :

the big cörek (with or without stamped potatoes):
must be very fluffy and soft then it is perfect :D

edit: note: this one showes a cörek with sesam but my mother uses also black cörek ot

114869628_9f0c582e92.jpg

yagli Bazlama with stamped potatos
must be fresh and with many many many many butter

sikma-bazlama-500x333.jpg

katmer
iit's not so good like cörek but it is also delicios

183__h=x_kasik-la-katmer.jpg

cörek and katmer perfect for any type of Soup or kebab or just so standalone :D
bazlama perfect for barbecue and wraps..

there is a corn bread (misir) from black sea region wich is also good but my wife could not make it she said probably it doesn't work with the corn flour wich we can buy here

but don't forget since it is made of corn its heavy and fills your stomach fast..

looks like this one:
mc4b1sc4b1rekmec49fiyoc49furtkaradeniz.jpg

Thats a strange Bazlama, different from ours :D

Thats the Bazlama I know
bazlama.jpg

Hot Bazlama with butter, great :)

Last edited:
Thats a strange Bazlama

same goes for me .. our bazlama is not so thick as yours and its not so slighly as yufka...

normaly they made it without smashed potatoes but with potatos and milk it will be very soft and more delicios
my wifes mother made it every ramadan.. normaly she made it without potatoes.. but now I want it with potatos from my wife ;)

but I searched I net yours is the same just differs from size and thickness :D

but I will force my wife to make them thicker.. she will not want to make it different but she has to
:D

edit lol I wrote he must be she :D don't think any strange things plz ;)

Last edited:
but we have forget to post something to dring:

the best drink when you eat any kebab : ayran!

ayran_569.jpg

the best türkish soft drink is
gazoz_18847.jpg

and one good too is limonata but the limonata I buyed from a shop in ankara (that was self made limonata)
was the best , second best is the limonata from the boys wich run through genclik park in Ankara that was more then 15 years ago :( but the only think that comes good close is this :

uludag-limonata.jpg

but there is one thing I want you to inform its not Turkish but Turks in Germany love it.. I also see it rising up in Turkey:
sriracha the best hot souce of the world! if you have never test it then do it.. best for kebab, meat, chicken
this is from thailand off topic but it fits to our taste and cousine :D

index.php

Doner burger my favourite. forgot to take pics best things was fries was inside bun which tasted delicious

but there is one thing I want you to inform its not Turkish but Turks in Germany love it.. I also see it rising up in Turkey:
sriracha the best hot souce of the world! if you have never test it then do it.. best for kebab, meat, chicken
this is from thailand off topic but it fits to our taste and cousine :D
index.php

Green cap is nothing, get those with red cap, incredible hot but tastes very good. :agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom