What's new

Why don’t Iranic people get along the same way Turkic people do?

Bro you are pakistani and still you say we get along fine? Haven’t you seen the opinions on this forum? Everybody dislikes everybody

Some think punjabi are superior somethink pukhtoon are superior something muhajir are superior
PDF is not an accurate representation of Pakistanis, including the educated Pakistanis.

این درگیری های مرزی به خاطر نیروهای خودسر طالبان بوده وگرنه درگیری بین ایران و افغانستان خیلی بیشتر از این حرف ها بود.
الان با پاکستان درگیری های خیلی بیشتر و سنگین تری دارند با اینکه پاکستانی ها سنی هستند.
I don't care, it happened too many times to be some rogue forces. Even senior Taliban officials were insulting Iran. We should have taught those bastards a lesson in 1998.

But Hazaras ans Uzbeks are Turkic not Iranic.
Hazaras are real turks but they speak persian language.

Uzbeks are mixed with tajiks and their language is turkish with heavy Persian influence.

In Afghanistan most Uzbeks can speak persian fluently

I don't care, it happened too many times to be some rogue forces. Even senior Taliban officials were insulting Iran. We should have taught those bastards a lesson in 1998.
تا وقتی که طالبان طرفداران مردمی دارد نباید دنبال جنگ با آنها باشیم یک جنگ بی فایده و پر ضرر برای ایران خواهد بود.

PDF is not an accurate representation of Pakistanis, including the educated Pakistanis.

Would play the opposite advocate here and let you know what you hear here are true opinions because it’s the internet. What you hear in real life is covered up and presented nicely .

Give you an example one of my child hood friends I knew him for 20 years and after he told me he was an ahmadi lol. Like I was going to kill him.

Hazaras are mostly Shia and speak a dialect of Persian

Silly question for you but nevertheless question, why are hazaras Shia mostly and not from any other sect? I was always curious about this.

Nvm bro no need!

Last edited:
تا وقتی که طالبان طرفداران مردمی دارد نباید دنبال جنگ با آنها باشیم یک جنگ بی فایده و پر ضرر برای ایران خواهد بود.
I agree, it's a distraction Iran cannot afford. The water and refugee/security issues should be resolved by diplomacy. But we should not be weak to their killings of our border guards or say we have "good relations" with such terrorists.

This thread is all about and also can be extended to non NATO Islamic countries. Not a boot licker of NATO and USA.

Turkiye is fighting USA-France in Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

on the other hand USA-İran are allies in Iraq
USA destroyed sunni muslim SADDAM
and Iran-Shiite Iraqis welcomed American invasion of Iraq
traitor and boot licker Iran

on the other hand Russia-İran are allies in Syria which killed hundreds of thousands of muslims

and Iran backed HAMAS attacked civilians in Israel .. pure terrorism
now USA,The UK , European Union , Canada , Australia , Japan calling HAMAS as terror organization

traitor Iran destroyed Palestinian cause

Map of the Turkic States and Republics

1699016361371.png

1699016582146.png

ORGANIZATION OF TURKIC STATES - INFOGRAPHIC PROMOTIONAL FILM

1699017247662.png

Last edited:
Hazaras are mostly Shia and speak a dialect of Persian
That doesn't change the fact that they are Turkic. Speaking English and adopting the English culture won't turn me into an Anglo-Saxon.

Turkiye is fighting USA-France in Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

on the other hand USA-İran are allies in Iraq
USA destroyed sunni muslim SADDAM
and Iran-Shiite Iraqis welcomed American invasion of Iraq

on the other hand Russia-İran are allies in Syria which killed hundreds of thousands of muslims

and Iran backed HAMAS attacked civilians in Israel .. pure terrorism
now USA,The UK , European Union , Canada , Australia , Japan calling HAMAS as terror organization

traitor Iran destroyed Palestinian cause
Did you start posting propaganda again?

Your country is just a "slave".
You are slave of western countries and Jews.
37pNb6Ba5uPq.jpg

Your country only can obey their orders, in exchange Murica and Israhell gave you military equipment (fake Turkish equipment ) and some loan money

Map of the Turkic States and Republics

View attachment 967826
View attachment 967828

ORGANIZATION OF TURKIC STATES - INFOGRAPHIC PROMOTIONAL FILM

View attachment 967831
I can see your turkish bullshit maps and people of Turkey are "fake turks " in this comment.

Did you start posting propaganda again?

Propaganda is belong to useless Iran

and Israel is millions of times better than Iran who is slave to Russia and China which killed millions of muslims

One of the top 5 countries that killed the most Muslims

USA-The UK
China
Russia
France
Iran

Propaganda is belong to useless Iran

and Israel is millions of times better than Iran who is slave to Russia and China which killed millions of muslims

One of the top 5 countries that killed the most Muslims

USA-The UK
China
Russia
France
Iran
Lol, ok
We believe Turkey is big and good.

We are bad and weak.

Go and sleep.

I am a Turk. I'm not a big fan of most Turkic states. They're corrupt, poor, uneducated and pretty much dictatorships.
What the **** are you talking about, like we are the ones to judge?

Are you fucking shitting me? If leadership was the measure of a nations worth then we would be lower than homo erectus!

The audacity of this fucker.

Central asian Turkic states are:
Landlocked nations with harsh climates, lands unfit for farming and very little natural resources. You should be impressed that they have functional states at all. Their geopolitical situation is easily worse than any African state. Your criticism is only fair towards Turkmenistan, they at least have some access to sea. They are this way for historic reasons and shitty leadership.

To compare them to Bosnia in the middle of fucking Europe is very ignorant. If Kazakhstan had the geopolitics of Bosnia it would be much richer than Turkey.

Bro you are pakistani and still you say we get along fine? Haven’t you seen the opinions on this forum? Everybody dislikes everybody

Some think punjabi are superior somethink pukhtoon are superior something muhajir are superior
Afghans have same disease that Arabs do. So-called race obsession. Punjabis and Sindhis dial down in somewhat liberal part of Pakistan hence Karachi and Lahore are very multiracial communities and vibrant whereas you may have hard time getting settled in Peshawar. And good luck surviving in Afghanistan where majority of hazaras flocked to Pakistan to escape the racial wars within each other.

If it wasn't for the intervention of USSR and USA, they would have killed each other long time ago. Poor Pakistan is maligned for no reason when USSR and USA are sent as blessings to have Afghanistan unites for the same reason; fighting together against invaders.

Just as USA left, the situation is getting very murderous vibe in Afghanistan and hope Afghan Talibans keep everyone in Afghanistan in check with iron fists. It is necessary given the history.

Back
Top Bottom