What's new

Why don’t Iranic people get along the same way Turkic people do?

There's a myriad of problems among the Turkic states of Central Asia. Just because you aren't aware of these issues doesn't mean they don't exist. The time of irredentism is over, in fact, it never really arrived in the first place.

Slaves hate each other. Germanic Netherlands have nothing in common with Germanic Austria. Arabs constantly sell each other out to foreign powers.

The very idea of unity based on ethnicity or race has historically never worked out without one party getting totally annihilated.

I am a Turk. I'm not a big fan of most Turkic states. They're corrupt, poor, uneducated and pretty much dictatorships.

Personally, I'd chose a Bosnian over any Kazakh in a heartbeat.

Don't forget: internet =/= real life.

To this day, the strongest community (be it a group of a few people or an entire nation) is bound together by ideology (= philosophy, beliefs, values, principles and so on).
Why China is one country of 1.4 bn people and it's not ten countries of 140 mn? Because ethnicity matters, it's the most important when we talk about power.

Western elite knows it, so they are always try to mix ethnicities in the land they control, to keep power over them and avoid pogroms.

Human beings take more easily orders and accept power and authority when it comes from people of their same ethnicity.

Maybe someone hasn't problems living with different ethnicity people, but imagine have a different ethnicity chief, or obbey to a police officer of a different ethnicity than yours.

Last edited:
fake news

one minister said Iran should deport all Afghans illegally inside Iran (i.e. not including legal refugees etc) but that is not "all 5 million" Afghans in Iran and Iran has so far not deported even illegal immigrants so he is just talking rubbish as usual

That “fake news” spread as wildfire does on Twitter and elsewhere in pro-Israel circles, as you can see with the tweets. With many calling Iran a hypocrite. The guy in the tweet above is famously known for advocating genocide.

That “fake news” spread as wildfire does on Twitter and elsewhere in pro-Israel circles, as you can see with the tweets. With many calling Iran a hypocrite. The guy in the tweet above is famously known for advocating genocide.
I am familiar with him and his tweets. Sovereign states have a right to restrict movement into their territory, but they do not have the right to do so over occupied territory. It's a weak troll attempt from the pro-genocide Jew.

I can understand the Arabs and Turks having issues with the Iranic Kurds, but Iran itself is heavily Iranic, why is the issue between them and the Kurds not given more attention? And at the same time, Iran and Iranic Afghans also have major issues in which they almost went to war.

Granted, Pakistan is half Iranic half Indic and it at times has issues with Iranic Iran and Indic India.

But Turkic Turkey does not seem to have issues with other Turkic people the same way, like the Azeris and central Asia. Could it be due to their lack of borders unlike Iran sharing borders with other Iranic countries? The only Iranic country Iran is at good terms with is Tajikistan.

Then there’s the problem with many Turks being Iranic or Romanfied Turks instead of full pledged Turkics. Many Azeri Irans being ‘Turkic speaking Iranics’, etc.

The issues with ethnicities and linguistics are very confusing and there is a lot at play.

View attachment 967678

@Foinikas @Hack-Hook @LegionnairE @Trisolaran @dBSPL @lastofthepatriots @ThunderCat @Dalit @RayKalm @sammuel @PaklovesTurkiye @PakLeader

That's because the term "Iranic" comes from an outsider describing us based on a language group. It ignores many facets of history where Persian empires had Afghanistan under its control but Afghanistan broke away multiple times and formed its own identity

The Achaemenid Empire had Afghanistan under its control then it fell when Alexander invaded. His descendents formed the Greco-Bactrian Kingdom while the Persians had the Parthian Empire.

For a while, the area of the Eastern Iranics were separate with Greek descendent kingdoms (Indo-Greek, Indo-Scythian, Indo-Parthian)

Then these kingdoms got chased out by Yuezhi tribes and and their own thing (Kushan) and was still seperate and adjacent to Persia while also including Central Asia.

Afghanistan and Persia got united again during the Sasasinids but then Afghanistan got broken away by the Huns.

Afghanistan and Persia remained separate polities until Islam arrived and Safavids and Ghaznavids and Ghorid brought Iranics and some Central Asians together.

Timur also brought Persia and Afghanistan under his reign. However, under his reign Afghanistan the Herat area fell to the Safavids. Mughal empire started so that tore Afghanistan away and brought it into the South Asian sphere. Then the Safavids and Mughals fought a war for Afghanistan, the Safavids won.

Hotaks then broke away from Safavids and that set the stage for the Afghanistan we see today. Hence, the Iranics were never a monolith label but were often united in times of different empires. The times separated from each other helped form separate identities. Not to mention, the role of geography also helped the formation of separate identities.

Why China is one country of 1.4 bn people and it's not ten countries of 140 mn? Because ethnicity matters, it's the most important when we talk about power.

Because China has much more fertile land:

Because China has much more fertile land:

That explains population growth, but doesnt explain the huge country remained united, that can only be explained because the dominance and unity of single Han Chinese ethnicity.

People accept better authority and power from people of the same ethnicity.

Just imagine you have to obbey a Japanese or black chief, or accept corrections from a Japanese or black officer, and imagine the same from someone of your same ethnicity. Do you feel the difference? Ethnicity is the base of power

Who is the biggest exporter of oil to Israel? Azerbaijan

Who is the biggest importer of Israeli weapons? Azerbaijan

Who invites Israel to set up bases on their territory to use against Iran? Azerbaijan

"Israel has sold weaponry worth billions of dollars to Azerbaijan over the last seven years, according to a new investigation by Israeli media.

Flights allegedly carrying munitions leave Israel through the Ovda Israeli air force base in Eilat, according to publicly available aviation data. In return, the Azerbaijan government in Baku provides Israel with consistent oil and - crucially - access to Iran, the Haaretz report said.

Israel is now responsible for manufacturing nearly 70 percent of Azerbaijan’s weapons, according to the Stockholm International Peace Institute, which has been used in the bitter conflict over the enclave.

Israeli companies have also supplied advanced spy technology, such as communications monitoring systems from Verint, and the Pegasus spyware from the NSO Group, used to monitor dissenting voices and human rights activists in Azerbaijan.

Since 2012, Azerbaijan has granted Israel extensive use of its airfields that could be used in an escalation of military engagement with Iran.

Over a decade ago, US diplomats were quoted saying that "Israel is deeply embedded in Azerbaijan"."

WTF Ok, I had no clue Azerbaijan was all cuddly with Zionists. I thought it was Turkey giving them all the drones and other weapons to use against Armenia.

I was in Baku few weeks ago and they had Turkish flag next to their own everywhere, and in some places the two were accompanied by Pakistani flag. Some of the posters of their fallen soldiers, that you can see in the shops, bus stops, public buildings etc had the 3 flags behind them.

WTF Ok, I had no clue Azerbaijan was all cuddly with Zionists. I thought it was Turkey giving them all the drones and other weapons to use against Armenia.

I was in Baku few weeks ago and they had Turkish flag next to their own everywhere, and in some places the two were accompanied by Pakistani flag. Some of the posters of their fallen soldiers, that you can see in the shops, bus stops, public buildings etc had the 3 flags behind them.

Azerbaijan is the only place where you would see the Israeli flag flying with the Pakistani flag.

Nobody other than people on defence forums identity themselves in that way.

The issue between Turkey and Iran is the long standing power struggles between the ottoman and persian empire.
This.

Back
Top Bottom