What's new

Three RAW agents arrested

I met an Indian who told me that if it wasn't for China, India would've wiped Pakistan off the map a long time ago and he was serious and I met an Indian "Muslim" man who said Pakistan shouldn't even have existed...so Indians hate our existance...99% of them hate the existance of Pakistan. As for the Indians born here in U.S. they try way too hard to be American and try to get away from their Indian culture but goraiys will never accept them.

Exactly. The Indian American crowd run away from their own culture. I met an Indian guy here and he completely denied that he was from India. He said he's from "Trinidad". Haha! So basically, they can all yap about peace and what not but they don't represent the true voice of India.

i dont know guys what kind of indian's you have met but the ones that i have met seemed to be very nice and helpful. maybe we had experienced with different people. but i do remain optimistic though

Exactly. The Indian American crowd run away from their own culture. I met an Indian guy here and he completely denied that he was from India. He said he's from "Trinidad". Haha! So basically, they can all yap about peace and what not but they don't represent the true voice of India.

I met an Indian who told me that if it wasn't for China, India would've wiped Pakistan off the map a long time ago and he was serious and I met an Indian "Muslim" man who said Pakistan shouldn't even have existed...so Indians hate our existance...99% of them hate the existance of Pakistan. As for the Indians born here in U.S. they try way too hard to be American and try to get away from their Indian culture but goraiys will never accept them.

I am not to sure about all u guys seem to say... lol. :p I would'nt think that it can be said with certainty most Indians dont want peace.

A survey by RSCD taken in Urban areas of india cities of banglore, hyderabad, mumbai and few other cities proved that over 78% of the population did want peace.

However the issue with indians and pakistanis is our vast level of differences and the inability of either side specially these indians to accept them. As much as a different viewpoint or thought can land us on each others throats. The indians that know me know that i can discuss politics very calmly but new guys usually dont get it shout quite a lot. lol.

Our issue with Indians I would say is the constant media and government propaganda against our country which makes the normal citizens pretty retarded.

Also the double standards. Thats what i hate most. JuD is a terrorist organization but Purohit who did samjhauata and massacred pakistani civilians is not? Shiv Sena RSS and Bajrang Dal that kill thousands of minorities and terrorist modi and bal thakerey that slaughtered thousands are not terrorists at all and are never banned but an Islamic charity like Jamaat Ud Dawa that feeds over 80000 people is a terrorist organization even though it feeds hindus and christians who all rally behind it. Samjhauta left many pakistanis dead but why are the perpetrators not brought to justice. They want us to take action against a charity that will affect thousands but they themselves let murderers roam free. In 71 they claim they came to "help" the bangladeshis who wanted freedom but now Kashmir seems to be the internal problem of India even though they did interfere in the past and continue to do so in balochistan. U might be surprised to know that 7 seperatist figures for the BLA are living in India.

I would say first step to peace is acceptance of each others views and beliefs and abandoning of double standards which seems to be the norm for many indians. I think that is most important for a start.

Also a issue we Pakistanis have is we tend to Islamicize things which is actually a major issue with a 97% muslim population. For example if muslims are slaughtered in kashmir daily in gujrat and mumbai and constant monthly riots that leave 20-30 muslims dead then there are also operation bluestar and 1984 sikh genocide which we never raise our voice about. But they are humans troo that were killed and we dont condemn that but we raise hell over Kashmir. Why dont we bring up persecution of christians and genocide of Sikhs in India? They should be brought up as issues as well but we tend to ignore them as personal issues of India forgetting that we once suffered the same. We just treat Kashmir and massacre of Christians in kathmandal and Orissa as different for some reason.

We tend to think only as Muslims not as Human beings sometimes.

i dont know guys what kind of indian's you have met but the ones that i have met seemed to be very nice and helpful. maybe we had experienced with different people. but i do remain optimistic though

Dude, i JUST explained the type of Indians you have met. Refer to post #31.

Kidwai i think peace should exist and it is the responsibility of us to ensure it because our future generations will suffer if we fail.

However dont get too carried away with the way indians behave when Pakistanis are around and how we all tend to "get along". You might be very surprised to hear the same person swearing at Pakistan behind your back. This has happened with me a few times. They tend to act very friendly when you are around but otherwise they seem to have an entirely different attitude. One of my bangali friends told me about how they went around swearing and insulting at Pakistan when us Pakistani guys weren't around. Even more surprising you would find is the fact that some can go as far as death threats hiding behind a PC thinking they wont be discovered.

The indians seem to be hostages of the media and have made it somewhat that Pakistan is supporter of terrorism and now they are spreading this stupidity to the world. Our media barely represents the Pakistani perspective at all.

:crazy: and you claim to live in Toronto. Take a look at the Trinidad wiki to understand that yes, there are people of Indian origin in Trinidad! Who knew! So that guy wasn't denying his heritage, he was actually from Trinidad.

Kidwai i think peace should exist and it is the responsibility of us to ensure it because our future generations will suffer if we fail.

However dont get too carried away with the way indians behave when Pakistanis are around and how we all tend to "get along". You might be very surprised to hear the same person swearing at Pakistan behind your back. This has happened with me a few times. They tend to act very friendly when you are around but otherwise they seem to have an entirely different attitude. One of my bangali friends told me about how they went around swearing and insulting at Pakistan when us Pakistani guys weren't around. Even more surprising you would find is the fact that some can go as far as death threats hiding behind a PC thinking they wont be discovered.

The indians seem to be hostages of the media and have made it somewhat that Pakistan is supporter of terrorism and now they are spreading this stupidity to the world. Our media barely represents the Pakistani perspective at all.

It takes two hands to clap. I know Pakistanis who talk **** about India in FRONT of Indians. So I can only imagine the **** they spout when we're not around. I therefore follow a policy of completely distancing myself from Pakistani people. It's the best way to go. We don't need your friendship.

You're talking about the "American Born" Indians. HIGHLY liberal hippies who can't even pronounce the name of their own states. They're a minority. Try meeting the Indians living in India and you'd know the ground realities.

I may not be one of them, but most Indians I know are born in India and have immigrated and go out of their way to be friendly towards Pakistanis. A few even have Pakistani girlfriends (yes, Hindu guys with Muslim Pakistani girls). They haven't forgotten their Indian-ness and speak fluent Hindi. Somehow, the cultural affinity between Indians and Pakistanis makes them stick together.

Now i don't understand why should Pakistan should not expose india on this.

sometimes i feel Ajmal kasab is not a Pakistani , may be a man of RAW or might be forced to do so, what u say??

:crazy: and you claim to live in Toronto. Take a look at the Trinidad wiki to understand that yes, there are people of Indian origin in Trinidad! Who knew! So that guy wasn't denying his heritage, he was actually from Trinidad.

No, I don't claim to live in Toronto. I "temporarily" reside in Toronto. That's exactly my first flag is from "Pakistan". One doesn't have to be a genius to figure out that the second flag represents the location of your current residence. You Should've paid more attention in class I suppose.

As for him being A Trinidadian, one of his friends later revealed to me that he's from India and Not Trinidad. Don't challenge a statement you know nothing about.

I may not be one of them, but most Indians I know are born in India and have immigrated and go out of their way to be friendly towards Pakistanis. A few even have Pakistani girlfriends (yes, Hindu guys with Muslim Pakistani girls). They haven't forgotten their Indian-ness and speak fluent Hindi. Somehow, the cultural affinity between Indians and Pakistanis makes them stick together.

who knows:cheesy:
when Pakistani guys do the same n found in india speaking urdu they are very conveniently arrested n declared ISI agents.
by the way i read in some newspaper dat in India an indian guy (pure indian) was shot to dead on suspecion of being Pakistani because he was speaking urdu.Why do u have double standards?

Well omar. you are putting it too unrealisticly.. majority hate Pakistan because of the cros border terrorism But 99% would be too huge a number.!!! Indians have no other reason to hate pakistan if people dont come here bomb us and kill our people.. for an average indian is not that obssessed with kashmir and that wouldnt be a major reason to hate pakistan. But yes indians wouldnt want kashmir to break apart, but the same is not a national obsession like in pakistan because may be we know its still under our controll..!!! We too have people in india who hate pakistan for no reason.. because that is what and how they have heard things always about pakistan.. i am sure that is also the case your country..

And spies exists all over the world india and pakistan is no exception.

who knows:cheesy:
when Pakistani guys do the same n found in india speaking urdu they are very conveniently arrested n declared ISI agents.
by the way i read in some newspaper dat in India an indian guy (pure indian) was shot to dead on suspecion of being Pakistani because he was speaking urdu.Why do u have double standards?

Please provide the link.

As far as the three guys arrested are conerned, any "credible proof" ?? Forget credible, any proof at all?

Please provide the link.

As far as the three guys arrested are conerned, any "credible proof" ?? Forget credible, any proof at all?

"Credible proof", that's what we've been trying to tell you all along during the Mumbai drama.
But you seemed to miss or ignore that point and wanted Pakistan to give in to Indian demands. ;)

Back
Top Bottom