What's new

Three RAW agents arrested

not a shocking news 20 days ago near quetta we got hold of 21 indian spies,among them 4 women 6 bengalis rest were hindus even 1 of them was a serving IA MAJOR RAW agent!!!

If you have a source for that claim, that would be really appreciate. In fact, if you DO have a credible source, make a new thread as this is a very important development. (If true)

In English please! Explain more clearly whatever it is that you have to say.

I was talking about the blast in connection to which Pak authorities claimed to nab 3 RAW agents. I wasnt talking about Mumbai atrocity!
ps: BTW Prof J Moriarty is Sherlock Holmes' nemesis!
~ Moriarty

Dude i was referring to YOU as Shelock Holmes. By "our" i meant you the worthy member of 'our' PDF. And i know Moriarty, the arch rival of SH.
Chill...

not a shocking news 20 days ago near quetta we got hold of 21 indian spies,among them 4 women 6 bengalis rest were hindus even 1 of them was a serving IA MAJOR RAW agent!!!

Yes, because 21 RAW agents clearly infiltrate Pakistan just to sit in one place in Quetta all at the same time, playing Antakshari. :tsk:

I know RAW is bad, but it's not THAT bad.

Yes, because 21 RAW agents clearly infiltrate Pakistan just to sit in one place in Quetta all at the same time, playing Antakshari. :tsk:

I know RAW is bad, but it's not THAT bad.

If you're fortunate enough to Catch ONE spy, With the little use of some "Decent Necessary Measures" on that particular Individual, you can easily unveil the entire network from that particular area. So it's not really a big deal.

I would say hang these spies publicly and send a message to India, stop bitching and stop being hypocrites.

Demand the same from India, just like they demand us what to do for them in this context.
This isn't a one-way game, India is guilty of attacks inside Pakistan too, let them work on that with Pakistan aswell instead of war mongering.

Hey pak also claimed to catch 3 raw agents in lahore a few days back, and now 21!!! and one being an army major. pakistanis are extremely prolific in generating news.

but why don't they publish their names service numbers and photos like india does? i think we know why :) because pakistan does not believe in 'drama' :)

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Frontpage | ‘Pak soldier’ on suicide run ‘Desertion’ link to Kasab home district

my friend let me tell you something when we have started this so called war on terror we have got hold of many agents working for different agencies including new ANA agents.......the indians have so far made many consalates in afghanistan why???just to destabalise Pakistan!!!

SO ITS NOTHING NEW TO CAPTURE AGENTS!!!

my friend let me tell you something when we have started this so called war on terror we have got hold of many agents working for different agencies including new ANA agents.......the indians have so far made many consalates in afghanistan why???just to destabalise Pakistan!!!

SO ITS NOTHING NEW TO CAPTURE AGENTS!!!

my friend, yes ppl have been TELLING me, but why don't they for the sake of credibility show these ppl, their army numbers, home address - Kasab style? don't the pakistanis deserve to know what their (unaccountable) army is saying is true or not?

besides, capturing agents is nothing new indeed, all nations have agents in other nations, the trick is to prove that they are involved in violence.

why we open consulates is a bilateral matter between afghanistan and india. do we ask u why u let china use gwadar?

Hey pak also claimed to catch 3 raw agents in lahore a few days back, and now 21!!! and one being an army major. pakistanis are extremely prolific in generating news.

but why don't they publish their names service numbers and photos like india does? i think we know why :) because pakistan does not believe in 'drama' :)

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Frontpage | ‘Pak soldier’ on suicide run ‘Desertion’ link to Kasab home district

True. minimal fuss in intelligence work. Going by that analogy, Pakistanis are thinking on the lines of paying hidus rashtra back in the same coin with the language they understand best. Media war certainly is not on the menu.

Generating news......... :lol: You have lost the right to this claim especially after Bombay incident.

but why don't they publish their names service numbers and photos like india does?
You are dumber than i actually thought.

Back
Top Bottom