What's new

Three RAW agents arrested

"Ya you sure Love it, and you sure love the death toll of 4200 US Soldiers inside Iraq, don't you!!"

I've been a serving officer in our army and honor each death as the price paid to accomplish our missions. We are volunteers and understand the cost of freedom.

Iraq is free. I couldn't be happier with the results given where we were 24 months ago.

I've been a serving officer in our army
Well that came to me as a surprise!
and honor each death as the price paid to accomplish our missions.
If you had understood a bit of what you actually meant by what you have said, you would never have gone for war inside Iraq.
We are volunteers and understand the cost of freedom.
Well volunteers for free medical care/insurance for life and a handsome pay!!
Iraq is free. I couldn't be happier with the results given where we were 24 months ago.
If you call this freedom, you better keep it with yourself.
Having a puppet govt who acts on the advice of your govt and who will ultimately force the Iraqis to forget their identity with the passage of time.

"Ya you sure Love it, and you sure love the death toll of 4200 US Soldiers inside Iraq, don't you!!"

I've been a serving officer in our army and honor each death as the price paid to accomplish our missions. We are volunteers and understand the cost of freedom.

oh so your the killer of the innocents and have murdered 7.2M Muslims Hmm interesting.

"....killer of the innocents and have murdered 7.2M Muslims...."

Wow, those are pretty exact figures. I guess it would be too much to ask a source/link for that....

Still waiting for those WMDs by the way... Yep, the freedom of smuggling and stealing oil and other natural resources.

Why should India? They may be Indians. How can india reject without even checking their identity! They might be indians.

Well thts how the indians react everytime, they denied tht the piolet of the plane tht was shot down was not indian....

"Still waiting for those WMDs by the way..."

Wait no longer-

WMD In Iraq-NGIC Transmittal

What are these?

You miss the larger point that's revealed here.

Iraq had possessed these weapons and used them against both the Iranians and their own citizens. They were intent upon the development of more powerful and different weapons. They no longer harbor any such ambition and their very real WMD apparatus is utterly dismantled.

This is very good.

"...the freedom of smuggling and stealing oil and other natural resources."

Coming from a Pakistani, I'm not certain that you hold moral ascendancy here.:lol:

"Still waiting for those WMDs by the way..."

Wait no longer-

WMD In Iraq-NGIC Transmittal

What are these?

You miss the larger point that's revealed here.

Iraq had possessed these weapons and used them against both the Iranians and their own citizens. They were intent upon the development of more powerful and different weapons. They no longer harbor any such ambition and their very real WMD apparatus is utterly dismantled.

This is very good.

So you want to suggest that you and your reference is right and the remaining world is wrong. Your own brilliant media has highlighted it 100 times that no WMD was found in Iraq. And if you have missed the larger point the US has said the following: we found no WMD in Iraq and we are sorry that we invaded it. Wow feeling 'just sorry after killing 1000s

British officers knew on eve of war that Iraq had no WMDs - Scotsman.com News

Bush knew Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction | Salon

CNN.com - Official: U.S. calls off search for Iraqi WMDs - Jan 12, 2005

And the latest one: http://www.drudge.com/news/115653/rice-regrets-bad-wmd-intel-iraq
Coming from a Pakistani, I'm not certain that you hold moral ascendancy here.:lol:
Oh yes he has!!
Because he is unlike the crooks who tell lies on the face!!!
Cheat and blackmail others and at the same time beat the drum regarding their uprightness-how wonderful!!

You people have kept your nation fooled. You tell them that they are the best of the best, keep them away from the truth through channelized and planned propaganda and then people like you (who are perfect followers of american idealism)defend the American Policy blindly as if it came down from angles!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom