What's new

Three RAW agents arrested

Spies exists everywhere and in every countary now were the 3 guys Indian r Pakistani recruited by RAW?Not many countries use there national as spies in such hostile environment where you know vigilant will be high after mumbai massacre.

"Credible proof", that's what we've been trying to tell you all along during the Mumbai drama.
But you seemed to miss or ignore that point and wanted Pakistan to give in to Indian demands. ;)

Haha..dude.I quoted Pakistani statements,how Pakistan has always demanded "Credible proof", it was supposed to be reverse narratology mate,but you over understood it.

Ignore what? Did you miss out on the news that evidence has already been shared and has been accepted by Pakistan as "credible".

What i really meant was that, no proof on this topic has been provided,whereas proof of the Mumbai attacks have been handed over.

Whole thread provided ground to make short stories with fertile imagination..With not a single proof...

They are RAW agents. Similarily as Ajmal is a Pakistani.

They are RAW agents untill india proves the other way round. (Lets see how india does it)

And yes
Ajmal saab is a Pakistani!

But got into the hands fo RAW and is being s**** by then since then.
Don't you know how many Pakis go missing when they go to india. And what about the fishermen who are caught by indian navy. (Well i still wonder how did Ajmal managed to cross the sea with 'that' indian navy still on watch)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ajmal saab is a Pakistani! A proud Pakistani rather.

Are you a terrorist supporter? :angry:

All the honorable members on these forums are totally against the terrorist scumbags and their supporters. And with you praising him to be a proud 'Pakistani' is deplorable!

At times you say that his citizenship is suspect, and now you claim him to be a proud Pakistani. no wonder your country is suffering because of people like you.

BTW India has sent Pakistan that moron mofo's DNA to be analysed. If you say that the 3 RAW agents captured are indeed Indians, why dont you send us their DNA samples? That would prove conclusively their identity!

Dont create statements out of your rectum/a**l sphincter. Please quote relevant sources.

Hey what happened to the three RAW agents ya? no news? they obliged pakistan by conveniently getting caught at one place after detonating a low intensity bomb (incidentally claimed by a talibani org later) just when the world was writing / reading abt media disclosures abt kasab's nationality...

and finally where's azhar masood? have all ur agencies, different power structures etc decided on finally what to say - is he in custody or missing?

btw the RAW agent is supposed to be from calcutta. i calculated, for pakistan to find kasab in a 16000 village - 2 months. therefore for india to find indian agent in calcutta - 44 years :)

:) all this news is for internal consumtion only. nobody outside buys it, they only chuckle my **** friends :)

Are you a terrorist supporter? :angry:

All the honorable members on these forums are totally against the terrorist scumbags and their supporters. And with you praising him to be a proud 'Pakistani' is deplorable!

At times you say that his citizenship is suspect, and now you claim him to be a proud Pakistani. no wonder your country is suffering because of people like you.

BTW India has sent Pakistan that moron mofo's DNA to be analysed. If you say that the 3 RAW agents captured are indeed Indians, why dont you send us their DNA samples? That would prove conclusively their identity!

Dont create statements out of your rectum/a**l sphincter. Please quote relevant sources.

Calm down kiddo!
Making hue and cry for nothing will not earn you much of the support over here.
Did 'i' say that send me proofs regarding Ajmal? Argue regarding this evidence and proof stuff with the ones who asked for the evidences.

Open your eyes and read carefully what i wrote; i am arguing about the fact that a Pakistani got into the hands of some scum bags known as RAW and was manipulated from there on.

When something pinches you indian right where it should you people starts asking for sources and attribution. I'll advice you here to please make use of your 'own' time and do some research to find about the facts that are readily available on the net.

BTW we don't need to send the DNA sh** to india as those losers have admitted themselves that they are indian scum bags!!!

No, I don't claim to live in Toronto. I "temporarily" reside in Toronto. That's exactly my first flag is from "Pakistan". One doesn't have to be a genius to figure out that the second flag represents the location of your current residence. You Should've paid more attention in class I suppose.

As for him being A Trinidadian, one of his friends later revealed to me that he's from India and Not Trinidad. Don't challenge a statement you know nothing about.

:crazy: When used in English colloquial language, 'live in' is the same as 'reside'. I never said you were born in Toronto or have lived all your life there. How temporary is your business not mine. Since you provided your location as Toronto, you live/reside there. So look who needs to get back to class I, Mr Senior Member.

As for your ashamed-to-be-Indian friend, he sounds like a complete piece of work. If he doesn't want to be Indian, he could just claim to be Canadian. Why stretch it to Trinidad?

PS: Some of the nicest brown people I meet are from the Windies. Nice accents too :enjoy:

who knows:cheesy:
when Pakistani guys do the same n found in india speaking urdu they are very conveniently arrested n declared ISI agents.
by the way i read in some newspaper dat in India an indian guy (pure indian) was shot to dead on suspecion of being Pakistani because he was speaking urdu.Why do u have double standards?

lol wut? There's plenty of Hindu guys speaking Urdu in India. They taught Urdu in the Indian school I studied in. I happen to have a Telugu friend who's a fan of the language. Never arrested, not once. Please give reference to the incident.

Calm down kiddo!
Did 'i' say that send me proofs regarding Ajmal? Argue regarding this evidence and proof stuff with the ones who asked for the evidences.

Open your eyes and read carefully what i wrote; i am arguing about the fact that a Pakistani got into the hands of some scum bags known as RAW and was manipulated from there on.

When something pinches you indian right where it should you people starts asking for sources and attribution. I'll advice you here to please make use of your 'own' time and do some research to find about the facts that are readily available on the net.

BTW we don't need to send the DNA sh** to india as those losers have admitted themselves that they are indian scum bags!!!

Heere we go again ... RAW. Y'know, if RAW was that good, you guys would've ceased to exist.

Heere we go again ... RAW. Y'know, if RAW was that good, you guys would've ceased to exist.

Is this a threat?

It is said and i quite believe on the saying: 'actions speak louder than words' Shut up! and just do it!. If any one has that worth to show he should act and not just whine around on a Pakistani Forum.
Keep on whining, let's see how far can it take you.

BTW there's no doubt on the incompetence of your elite intelligence agency. You people probably train douche bags instead of professionals inside RAW.(You have admitted it for yourself in your above qouted post,so please don't whine again)

Atleast our intelligence reps inside india never get caught red handed and then admit that they are douche bags!!:rofl::rofl:

Calm down kiddo!

Check ur last post Geezer, u said "Ajmal 'saab' is a Pakistani and a proud one at that" So according to the outlook of respected members on this forum, your viewpoint is that you support terrorism!

That being said, what else can we expect from a terrorist supporter? These days anybody can say anything! I too can claim to be someone who I ain't! You need evidence. BTW some taliban morons owned up to that blast, what about that?

Check ur last post Geezer, u said "Ajmal 'saab' is a Pakistani and a proud one at that" So according to the outlook of respected members on this forum, your viewpoint is that you support terrorism!
Here you can use something known as Common Sense!!!!
That being said, what else can we expect from a terrorist supporter? These days anybody can say anything! I too can claim to be someone who I ain't!
Come again please.:what:
BTW some taliban morons owned up to that blast, what about that?
Our Sherlock Holmes has solved the mumbai mystery!

Here you can use something known as Common Sense!!!!

Come again please.:what:

In English please! Explain more clearly whatever it is that you have to say.

Our Sherlock Holmes has solved the mumbai mystery!

I was talking about the blast in connection to which Pak authorities claimed to nab 3 RAW agents. I wasnt talking about Mumbai atrocity!
ps: BTW Prof J Moriarty is Sherlock Holmes' nemesis!
~ Moriarty

not a shocking news 20 days ago near quetta we got hold of 21 indian spies,among them 4 women 6 bengalis rest were hindus even 1 of them was a serving IA MAJOR RAW agent!!!

Back
Top Bottom