What's new

RAW tentacles spreading in Bangladesh

Possibly to remove the impression that RAW is a rogue organisation akin to a mere terrorist outfit that kidnaps innocent citizens of a neighboring country. Nothing else.

Indians use the same news agencies and their reports as evidence so why can't others ....

Yes, because the RAW is so concerned about what you or anybody else thinks of it as an organisation. Oh my, don't let your head explode!

After spending more than a year in PDF.... I am confused....... I am confused on the capabilities and capacities of RAW.....

One side of the boarder who makes fun of RAW and make me believe that RAW is one agency with out spine and significant capabilities (yes they do name RAW when something wrong happens and when they have no specific answers)

On the other side of the boarder, people believe and gives an impression, RAW is the most formidable intelligence agency in the world, and every incident happens in that country, you can find RAW's hand....

I am confused!!!!!!!!!

For your confusion, india media and indian govt establishment already have remedy - that is claiming ignorance, denial and chest thumping. You need to consult those "fine" indian terror institution.

Your government doesn't seem to be complaining.

You need to come out of absurd indian decption and lie. This is not Bangladesh government. This is unelected, illegal and indian installed genocidal regime. I am not sure what entitled you for PDF think tank, but who are you kidding here?

Embraceable you
NOT much noticed by outsiders, long-troubled ties between two neighbours sharing a long border have taken a substantial lurch for the better. Ever since 2008, when the Awami League, helped by bags of Indian cash and advice, triumphed in general elections in Bangladesh, relations with India have blossomed.

India and Bangladesh: Embraceable you | The Economist

That was in 2009, in 2014 indian puppet regime laid it for bare....

I would suggest you refrain from shaming yourself and fellow indians who atleast recognize, awami league is indian puppet.

Last edited:
For your confusion, india media and indian govt establishment already have remedy - that is claiming ignorance, denial and chest thumping. You need to consult those "fine" indian terror institution.

Not needed i visit BD section in PDF every day :)

Well the problem is that Al-Jazeera reports that Waqas was arrested in Rajasthan and not in Dhaka. The person kidnapped in Dhaka by RAW may have nothing to do with terrorism of organised crime.
Well many people are here saying that RAW picked him up in BD but police claimed he was arrested in Rajasthan. This is because it cannot be accepted that he was grabbed in BD as it will affect relations with BD. No country accepts that they sometimes pick their enemies from foreign countries. Whatever may be the truth, I totally support RAW. After all there is now one less criminal to worry about.:-)

I Know ISI is world's best spy agency - though they operate more internally nowadays and are worried about their image, but I dont know what is RAW? is it something to do with wrestling?

You need to come out of absurd indian decption and lie. This is not Bangladesh government. This is unelected, illegal and indian installed genocidal regime. I am not sure what entitled you for PDF think tank, but who are you kidding here?

That was in 2009, in 2014 indian puppet regime laid it for bare....

I would suggest you refrain from shaming yourself and fellow indians who atleast recognize, awami league is indian puppet.

What entitled me was a record of cogent posts NOT based on opinion but facts. As opposed to you lot, who have yet to post a single post which exhibits actual knowledge of matter regarding defence and affairs martial. If you've got any issues why don't you direct your protestations towards the mods. Here, let me help you... @Aeronaut

If the current govt. in Dhaka is illegal then let the civilized world take measures to oust it from power like they would with a Saddam or a Qaddafi. Till then it will be viewed as the elected govt. in Bangladesh and therefore it is up to said government to heed the demands and expectations of its citizens.

If Munshi thinks that airing his "doubts" about the target of the alleged RAW operation in question calls for RAW to clarify itself, a laughable demand which in its self exhibits exactly how sober the fellow is, then he needs to reassess his sense of self-importance and his place in the larger scheme of things.

Well then who? He had a Pakistani passport and I am sure Bangladeshis don't carry Pakistani passport.

That is the story being given but as I have said it has holes.

how much you earned from ISI... you are worrying about RAW than terrorist. .. do you know about that supposed innocent person. .. how can you conclude he is innocent? do you have contact with him..or did ISI told you about him...

No there was a news report in BD claiming that the person kidnapped was not Waqas but someone else.

Yes, because the RAW is so concerned about what you or anybody else thinks of it as an organisation. Oh my, don't let your head explode!

That's the best you can do?

বিমানবন্দর থেকে ‘র’ নিয়ে গেছে বাংলাদেশীকেঃ ঘটনা ভিন্নখাতে নিতেই ‘লিটু’ অপহরণ

BD TODAY – April 18, 2014

বাংলাদেশে সাম্প্রতিক দুটো অপহরনের ঘটনা নিয়ে দেশ বিদেশে তোলপাড় চলছে। প্রথমটি ঘটেছে ঢাকার আন্তর্জাতিক বিমানবন্দরে আর দ্বিতীয়টি ঘটেছে বাংলাদেশের অভ্যন্তরে; বাংলাদেশ পরিবেশ আইনজীবী সমিতির (বেলা) নির্বাহী পরিচালক সৈয়দা রিজওয়ানা হাসানের স্বামী আবু বকর সিদ্দিককে অপহরন করে নিয়ে যাওয়া হয়। প্রথমটি ঘটার কারনে ইতিপূর্বে প্রকাশিত ‘র’ সংক্রান্ত রিপোর্টগুলোর সত্যতা উন্মচিত হল। কিন্তু প্রশ্ন উঠেছে দ্বিতীয়টি কেন? কেঁচো খুঁড়তে গিয়ে সাপের সন্ধান পাওয়া গেছে। ঢাকা থেকে বিশ্বস্ত গোয়েন্দা সূত্র এ বিষয়ে কিছু হদিস দিতে সক্ষম হয়েছে।

বিবরনে প্রকাশ, প্রথম অপহরনের ঘটনাটি ঘটে ঢাকার আন্তর্জাতিক বিমান বন্দরে। সেই জানা গেলো ভারতীয় একটি পত্রিকায় সংবাদ প্রকাশের পরে। টাইমস অব ইন্ডিয়া তাদের অনলাইনে খবর প্রকাশ করেছে, ঢাকা থেকে জিয়াউর রহমান ওরফে ওয়াক্কাস নামে একজনকে ধরে নিয়ে গেছে ভারতীয় গোয়েন্দা সংস্থা ‘র’। ‘র’ দাবি করেছে, ওই লোক বাংলাদেশে লুকিয়ে থাকা ইন্ডিয়ান মুজাহিদ (আইএম) এর কর্মী। খবরটিতে তোলপাড় শুরু হয়। ইতিপূর্বে প্রকাশিত ‘র’ সংক্রান্ত রিপোর্ট গুলোর সত্যতা দিনের আলোর মত ফুটে ওঠে।

এ ঘটনার পর পরই হঠাৎ করেই পরিবেশ আইনবিদ সমিতির (বেলা) নির্বাহী পরিচালক সৈয়দা রিজওয়ানা হাসানের স্বামী বিশিষ্ট ব্যবসায়ী আবু বকর সিদ্দিক ওরফে সিদ্দিকুর রহমান লিটু নারায়ণগঞ্জ থেকে দিনদুপুরে অপহৃত হন। সবাই আইএসআই ও ‘র’ ইস্যু থেকে সরে এসে ‘লিটু’ ইস্যুতে জড়িয়ে পড়ে। শুরু হয় মিডিয়ার তোলপাড়, বুদ্ধিজীবীদের তোলপাড়। আর সেই তোলপাড়ে একসময় ‘লিটু’ সাহেবের জীবন রক্ষা পায়।

ঢাকায় ফরহাদ মজহার বলেছিলেন, ‘বিমানবন্দরে ‘র’ অভিযান চালায়, এর চেয়ে ভীতির আর কি আছে? সরকারের অজ্ঞাতে দেশের এমন একটি গুরুত্বপূর্ণ স্থান থেকে একজনকে উঠিয়ে নেয়া হলো। আমার আশঙ্কা হচ্ছে, নারায়ণগঞ্জ থেকে সৈয়দা রিজওয়ানা হাসানের স্বামী আবু বকর সিদ্দিককেও ‘র’ তুলে নিতে থাকতে পারে।’ ফেসবুকেও এ বিষয়ে অনেকেই অনেক মন্তব্য করেছেন।

এ থেকেই পরিস্কার আসলে দাবার ঘুঁটি কোথা থেকে চালানো হচ্ছে আর ‘র’ এর উপস্থিতি বাংলাদেশের কোথায় কোথায়। শেখ হাসিনা এ ঘটনার পর থেকেই অসুস্থ হয়ে পড়েন। বাতিল করেন ‘মুজিব নগরে’ তার কর্মসূচী। মুক্তি দেয়া হয় রিজয়ানার স্বামী ‘লিটু’কে। এতে সরকার ভুমিকা রেখেছে বলে জানা যায়। কিন্তু ঢাকার গোয়েন্দা সূত্র জানিয়েছে আতকে ওঠার মত ভিন্ন একটি চাঞ্চল্যকর তথ্য।

ঢাকার বিমানবন্দর থেকে যে লোকটিকে ‘র’ ধরে নিয়ে গেছে সে আসলে কোন জিয়াউর রহমান বা ওয়াক্কাস নামের কেউ নয়। সে একজন বাংলাদেশী প্রযুক্তিবিদ। তাকে ধরে নিয়ে যাওয়ার পেছনে মূলত কাজ করেছে বিদেশে একটি প্রযুক্তি ডিল। যে কাজটি পেতে ভারতীয়রা চেষ্টা করেছে, কিন্তু বাংলাদেশী ঐ প্রযুক্তিবিদ তার যোগ্যতায় অর্জন করেছিল। এই ডিলটি কয়েক বিলিয়ন ডলারের। তাই ‘র’ নিজেদের সম্পৃক্ত করেছে। ঐ ব্যক্তিটির কাছ থেকে প্রযুক্তির সব কিছু নিয়ে এখন বিলিয়ন ডলারের ঐ ডিলটি ভারতীয়দের কব্জায় চলে গেছে। তবে শেখ হাসিনা বা তার কেউ এর কোন অংশ পেয়েছে কিনা জানা যায় নাই।

উল্লেখ্য, নিজেদের এজেন্ট আটক হওয়ার ঘটনা ঘটলে পাকিস্তানের পক্ষ থেকে এখনো কোন প্রতিক্রিয়া না দেখানো অস্বাভাবিক বলেই সংশ্লিষ্ট মহল মনে করছে। এছাড়া ‘র’ ছিনতাই করা বাংলাদেশীকে আড়াল করতেই কাপড় দিয়ে পেঁচিয়ে একজন অজানা ব্যক্তির ছবি মিডিয়ায় প্রকাশ করে। বিলিয়ন ডলারের ডিল বলে কথা।

‘র’ এর কব্জায় থাকা ব্যক্তিটির নিরাপত্তার স্বার্থে তার পরিচয় প্রকাশ করা হলো না। তবে তাকে মুক্ত করা না হলে আরও বিস্তারিত প্রকাশ করা হবে।

বিডিটুডে.নেট:বিমানবন্দর থেকে ‘র’ নিয়ে গেছে বাংলাদেশীকেঃ ঘটনা ভিন্নখাতে নিতেই ‘লিটু’ অপহরণ

The above bangla news report and the main article posted in this thread show the extent of RAW infiltration of Bangladesh and their activities are appear highly suspect ...

Yeah, go ahead and bust it. ToI, the most legit source of information on secret agencies.

Read the main article which has several references on recent RAW controversies regarding Bangladesh ....

The story also said that there is a raw office in BD. But as you said it has holes!

That is why a clarification is in order. We can't have RAW kidnapping Bangladesh citizens pretending that they are someone else.

Read the main article which has several references on recent RAW controversies regarding Bangladesh ....

An article full of claims and allegations. Point out a single legit source for any claim.

That is why a clarification is in order. We can't have RAW kidnapping Bangladesh citizens pretending that they are someone else.
Clarification for what, you accept parts of story that suite your agenda, while doubt that doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom