What's new

There is still hope for AH-Z1 ?

Well aware of that.

Yes. And the sole guarantee against "Kuwait" that you alluded to earlier. Zulus make jack differance.

And did I say this?

No. It will begin as conventional and when they destroy our junk with 14 days Pakstan will fall back on nukes.

Now please fcuk all this junk and focus on education, education, education and health. In a generation Pakistan can become another economic miracle like Turkey or China ..

I rather have all this geo-political wars fought without a arms races Pak should make economic pacts with friendly nations and if Gangas hate it then Proxy time

Last edited:
AhmAd IbrAhim‏ @AhmAdTipu7 Nov 16

Update: US-PAK AH1Z deal is still intact and
1f1fa-1f1f8.png
is not delivering Pakistani Zulus to Bahrain. Bahrain has placed separate order. A certain level of CBMs at bilateral level will ensure the delivery of gunships to Till then, these units will remain in storage of US.

DsJ7vi_XgAMKiIc.jpg

This helo delivery revolve around Afghan policy.

Yes. And the sole guarantee against "Kuwait" that you alluded to earlier. Zulus make jack differance.

Again you are mistaken to see Zulu as an isolation just to fight India, they can used for Counter insurgency ..

And did I say this?

yeah but why you talk about Nukes ? ? we need a conventional Army to handle India for at least a week .

No. It will begin as conventional and when they destroy our junk with 14 days Pakstan will fall back on nukes.

Now please fcuk all this junk and focus on education, education, education and health. In a generation Pakistan can become another economic miracle like Turkey or China ..

Pakistan can easily hold off Indian Push at least a week .. India only have Qualitative edge on some aspect rest we have almost at par with them .. SPH , Artillery , CM , BM , Tanks , Mechanized Infantry , SAM , Air force ( in next 5 years ) , And Navy as well ..
Please remind me of the Defense budget of Turkey and China ..

which we haven't paid ..

You are overthinking bro ..

If the order was on advance payment terms then we must have paid otherwise they would not have manufactured the helicopters.

If the order was on credit payment terms then we would pay after receiving the helicopters.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom