What's new

There is still hope for AH-Z1 ?

I just don't see it. AH-1 platform is really old. There are way better options out there. Tiger being one. WZ-10 being another. Even South Africa's Rooivalk and Russia's Mi-35M are both way better. PA is really pleased with Mi-35M recently bought from Russia.

It not not going to come .. i guess if Zulu's didn't come we will eventually end up buying T-129 and Z-10M

" Fool you once you once, call you a fool, fool me twice, shame on you! "

I cannot imagine some still hold the imaginary hope of getting this helo.....

They are not Fooling us, We didn't pay for it we were getting it from Coalition support Aid .

" Fool you once you once, call you a fool, fool me twice, shame on you! "

I cannot imagine some still hold the imaginary hope of getting this helo.....

1snb20.jpg

If its PA's fault for not constructing the required hangers for helos its just sloppy work by them. I mean the helos got constructed and flight tested before the hangers does not makes sense.

They are not Fooling us, We didn't pay for it we were getting it from Coalition support Aid .

If you go for this free helo, you still getting fool, why? When you need it for your operation and engine needs overhaul. Who to look for? Uncle Sam, they show u the finger and you helo cannot get into the air to fight insurgent. Pakistan Army failed becos attack helo cannot get in time to provide fire support and base over run by insurgent. Then who got pwned? Its not USA but PA. Its the same old story for TA-129. Dont be fool by brotherhood thinking Turkish can easily make an indigenous engine replace foreign turboshaft soon. You need to think rational.

So far, what they show is only an engine running in test lab. Do you know how long it will take from this table test to fully production operation? It will be at least 10 years. Trust me, making a high power turboshaft is not as easy as you think.

Same trick Russia used on Indian on INS Vikramaditya. The ship is free but upgrade and support come at overprice and a restriction bait.

Last edited:
Found this interesting Tweet from Alan Warnes commenting about the possible sale of 12 Zulu's which were manufactured for PA , were going to Bahrain ..

Alan Warnes‏ @warnesyworld
For all those who think the Pakistan AH-1Zs might go to Bahrain. I asked the question at the press conference and the US DSCA dude said no. Another source said that once the US-Pak row subsides it’s likely the Pak Army examples will then be delivered.

https://twitter.com/warnesyworld

@Oscar @jhungary @Inception-06 @Signalian @django @PAR 5 @DESERT FIGHTER @Windjammer @Horus @Game.Invade @Dazzler

Not sure what you want from me? The tweet actually say the Viper is coming.

Read the tweet again.

For all those who think the Pakistan AH-1Zs might go to Bahrain. I asked the question at the press conference and the US DSCA dude said no. Another source said that once the US-Pak row subsides it’s likely the Pak Army examples will then be delivered.

Warnes asked DSCA "Would the Pakistani AH-1Z goes to Bahrain?" The answer to that question is no, so it IS NOT going to Bahrain

Then Warnes said now that US-PAK row now subsided and now PAK chopper will be delievered.

Americans will not deliver u even a kitchen knife...

We are idiots... they are not...

Our broad minded generals just have to accept the fact that we cannot force kiss USA (any more)

Found this interesting Tweet from Alan Warnes commenting about the possible sale of 12 Zulu's which were manufactured for PA , were going to Bahrain ..

Alan Warnes‏ @warnesyworld

https://twitter.com/warnesyworld

@Oscar @jhungary @Inception-06 @Signalian @django @PAR 5 @DESERT FIGHTER @Windjammer @Horus @Game.Invade @Dazzler

The Pakistan ordered Helis are in storage in USA. GHQ is trying hard to figure out how to get them and they have not yet said 'no thanks' to the Yanks. Personally I believe they will be delivered albeit at the end of 2019 after GHQ has arranged for the funds pending to complete this sale.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom