What's new

There is still hope for AH-Z1 ?

We didn't pay for it .. and Attack Helicopters have a Different role, you cant just replace them with Fighter jets .

Your suggestion for a heavy weight Helicopter ?

It was our money.

If we can fu*k their currency while doing trade with China, we can fu*k their products also.
American supremacy is near its end Insha Allah.

It is the responsibility of Pakistan Army to clarify the realities of this deal.

What is the point of mindlessly bashing US in regards to this matter at very turn?

Last edited:
Not sure what you want from me? The tweet actually say the Viper is coming.

Read the tweet again.

Warnes asked DSCA "Would the Pakistani AH-1Z goes to Bahrain?" The answer to that question is no, so it IS NOT going to Bahrain

Then Warnes said now that US-PAK row now subsided and now PAK chopper will be delievered.
Just wants to tag you sir , as I see a update here , turn out you were right and also I appreciate your knowledge over the American weapon system and why they are still superior :)

It was our money.

which we haven't paid ..

If you go for this free helo, you still getting fool, why? When you need it for your operation and engine needs overhaul. Who to look for? Uncle Sam, they show u the finger and you helo cannot get into the air to fight insurgent. Pakistan Army failed becos attack helo cannot get in time to provide fire support and base over run by insurgent. Then who got pwned? Its not USA but PA. Its the same old story for TA-129. Dont be fool by brotherhood thinking Turkish can easily make an indigenous engine replace foreign turboshaft soon. You need to think rational.

So far, what they show is only an engine running in test lab. Do you know how long it will take from this table test to fully production operation? It will be at least 10 years. Trust me, making a high power turboshaft is not as easy as you think.

Same trick Russia used on Indian on INS Vikramaditya. The ship is free but upgrade and support come at overprice and a restriction bait.

You are overthinking bro ..

which we haven't paid ..
Instead decided to give free acess and free security because the establishment was worried if money is given straight away it will end up in london so instead wanted unaudited money and weapons for SERVICES..so yeah it is your money...

They will come sooner or later just watch and see , give the indian trolls a rest here so they can go troll on another Pakistan matter.

" Fool you once , call you a fool, fool you twice, shame on you! "

I cannot imagine some still hold the imaginary hope of getting this helo.....

You just massacred the saying.

"Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me".

Turkey is not reliable for its reputation and weak military RD force as well as for its minion role under US shadow.

To summerize,Turkey talks a lot but do little !

Similar to Ukrainian,Thailand is happy to abandon ukrainian cheap tanks T86 but to buy more expensive better VT4 of CHINA.

But Pakistan bro should focus on developping economy and exporting more products with reasonal quality to CHINA by using low import tax policies imposed by CHINA to PAK bro.
We have money so we can build or import whatever we want,even pak bro nukes need money to upgrade and maintain.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom