What's new

There is still hope for AH-Z1 ?

which we haven't paid ..

You are overthinking bro ..
Its not overthinking. It is real. Why Turkey gives in to US pressure, didnt Erdogan brag he will never gives in to Trump demand for US pastor release? Turkey will many US miilitary equipment from US especially important sub component. They will not function nor export if US ban it.. Same for Pakistan if they buys Ah-1Z. Isnt JF-17 the very reason to keep being hold ransom by bully Uncle Sam? Have you forget US withhold PAF F-16 for her own selfish reason?

Its not overthinking. It is real. Why Turkey gives in to US pressure, didnt Erdogan brag he will never gives in to Trump demand for US pastor release? Turkey will many US miilitary equipment from US especially important sub component. They will not function nor export if US ban it.. Same for Pakistan if they buys Ah-1Z. Isnt JF-17 the very reason to keep being hold ransom by bully Uncle Sam? Have you forget US withhold PAF F-16 for her own selfish reason?

Look buddy I am not interested in a Chinese bashing Turkey for no reason, what ever Erdogan did is none of our Concern, this thread is about AH-Z1 so lets keep it to that ..
So far neither Zulu nor T-129 Deal has been officially declared Cancelled by any Official, Second JF-17 was Need of the hour, America refused the F-16's in Past but lets not neglect the fact that we ( Pakistan ) wanted to buy it through Financial Assistance from US which Americans refused , If we can pay upfront Cash , they will sell us those F-16's .

What is the point of mindlessly bashing US in regards to this matter at every turn?
either
ego boost for the self-conscious, inadequate no-bodies, makes them believe that they are equal to USA
or
some of them might be Pakistan dushman anaaser, who think that they can provoke USA against Pakistan, by abusing USA on "behalf of Pakistan"

People used to go to cinema to escape their mundane and useless lives, now they come to places like this on internet (it's one step-up) to play any and every fantasy they want

Look buddy I am not interested in a Chinese bashing Turkey for no reason, what ever Erdogan did is none of our Concern, this thread is about AH-Z1 so lets keep it to that ..
So far neither Zulu nor T-129 Deal has been officially declared Cancelled by any Official, Second JF-17 was Need of the hour, America refused the F-16's in Past but lets not neglect the fact that we ( Pakistan ) wanted to buy it through Financial Assistance from US which Americans refused , If we can pay upfront Cash , they will sell us those F-16's .
The very question is do your gov have enough money,let alone US equipment is sucking money monster for their higher profits policy!!
MQ 9 is around 80 millions to 120 millions USD per unit and Wing loong II has the same specification and capacities while cost you only 5 to 8 millions USD or less,what is your choice ?
I guess the choice of PAAF by buying and jointly building 48 units Wing loong II has answered this question very clearly!
Always make the best choice under limited ressources, may be not the best the market could provide, but people should be realistic,US army ressources are also limited!

I sincerely hope PAK gov could limit its foreign reserves consumption(8 billions USD is really small,it is really touching the hearts of poeple like me who love Pakistan.

Why do you think is irrelevant? Turkey promise it will have a indigenous turbo shaft soon to replace American engine. How soon? 1-2years time for production or 11-22 years time? If their Turkey President promise can be so easily shatter by US pressure. What makes you think Turkey promise of quick indigenous of turboshaft to replace US engine can happen soon?

If PA is not in line with US policy, Trump will be very happy to halt US turboshaft support for PA AH-1Z and even ask Turkey to cease any further after sales support to PA. If Turkey dont comply, Trump will sanction them as how they force Erdogan to release US pastor. Its all link....

I witness How Turkey/Pakistan relations make someone crazy but I didn't know Those guys were such desperate fanboys acting like military experts of Turkish strategic projects in Pakistani threads. It seems They suppose themselves somebody like important to convince Pakistani public while telling their wishful thinking regarding Turkey but What We have in terms of quality of posts is the low level pissing contest of trolls introducing their ignorance, arrogance and egos motivating them to bashing Turkey 24/7 instead of showing some respect to the decision of Pakistan. I really wonder If they have a heart-attack, when Turkey and Pakistan ink a new strategic program regarding Destroyer or Atak-2.

Last edited:
Why do you think is irrelevant? Turkey promise it will have a indigenous turbo shaft soon to replace American engine. How soon? 1-2years time for production or 11-22 years time? If their Turkey President promise can be so easily shatter by US pressure. What makes you think Turkey promise of quick indigenous of turboshaft to replace US engine can happen soon?

If PA is not in line with US policy, Trump will be very happy to halt US turboshaft support for PA AH-1Z and even ask Turkey to cease any further after sales support to PA. If Turkey dont comply, Trump will sanction them as how they force Erdogan to release US pastor. Its all link....
Dude,how many times have i told you?
Just give up,you cant win,why do you keep trying to climb a mountain you cant climb?
Use your brain sometimes,its not about money or power,its something you dont have and never will have,its called brotherhood,think about that.
You need them against India and they need you because of the economic situation(no money),if they could they would buy/JV or indigenous with help from the West but you knew this already.
The difference between the relationships is,

They dont need us and we dont need them but we always stand by each other.
Name one country with which you have such a relationship?

The very question is do your gov have enough money,let alone US equipment is sucking money monster for their higher profits policy!!
MQ 9 is around 80 millions to 120 millions USD per unit and Wing loong II has the same specification and capacities while cost you only 5 to 8 millions USD or less,what is your choice ?
I guess the choice of PAAF by buying and jointly building 48 units Wing loong II has answered this question very clearly!
Always make the best choice under limited ressources, may be not the best the market could provide, but people should be realistic,US army ressources are also limited!

I sincerely hope PAK gov could limit its foreign reserves consumption(8 billions USD is really small,it is really touching the hearts of poeple like me who love Pakistan.

And for the very reason we chose Wing Long II now didn't we ? we are buying 48 WL-II from China with somewhat little ToT , and absorb that technology into our home grown UCAV under Project AZM.

Because How Turkey handle USA its not my Concern , either they bow or make a stand it depends on them not us or China .. they will do what ever its in their interest , I am sure China do the same . As for Turkish home made turbo shaft Engine, its matter of time and it will become operational , Money is there , Expertise is there and work is in progress, for that you have to visit Turkish defense section with open mind .

I witness How Turkey/Pakistan relations make someone crazy but I didn't know Those guys were such desperate fanboys acting like military experts of Turkish strategic projects in Pakistani threads. It seems They suppose themselves somebody like important to convince Pakistani public while telling their wishful thinking regarding Turkey but What We have in terms of quality of posts is the low level pissing contest of trolls introducing their ignorance, arrogance and egos motivating them to bashing Turkey 24/7 instead of showing some respect to the decision of Pakistan. I really wonder If they have a heart-attack, when Turkey and Pakistan ink a new strategic program regarding Destroyer or Atak-2.

I don't know what is wrong between Turkey and China , why these Chinese posters are so negative but again its not our concern we have brotherly relations with both , we buy weapons from both countries based on our requirement and whichever pass our field test , China nor Turkey can't shove their weapons down our throats if we find them capable to tackle our main Enemy India we will purchase them ..
We have done some major purchases from both countries in recent times and in near future as well, its good that china and Turkey are in competition to get their share from Pakistani markets .

Turkey :
4 ADA class Corvette
3 Augosta Submarine Upgrades by STM
1 refueling Tanker
30 T-129 Atak's

China :
4 Type 54A Frigates
8 Submarine
48 Wing long II Armed Drones
AESA Radar for JF-17 /Thunder All Blocks

Because How Turkey handle USA its not my Concern , either they bow or make a stand it depends on them not us or China .. they will do what ever its in their interest , I am sure China do the same . As for Turkish home made turbo shaft Engine, its matter of time and it will become operational , Money is there , Expertise is there and work is in progress, for that you have to visit Turkish defense section with open mind .

Hi, u are comparing differently. China is able to resist US pressure but not Turkey as proven. There is a reason why PA decide to work with China AVIC on JF-17. Getting TA-129 is not able to getting to the basic of Sanction free as happen to AH-1Z gunship cases. China has gone thru a long way on developing Turbo shaft and jet engine. Its not easy and wishful thinking as Many Turkish members try to project. If China a economy with 10 times the economy size, funding and better industries that will take more than a decade. What makes you think Turkey with less resources can do it better and faster? Mind you, no countries will be willing to let u have the full TOT. Turkey thinking they have the NATO r/s and therefore more help from western NATO members for NATO are another wishful thinking. It makes no different. The real difficult still needs to be developed by themselves which will be very difficult.

Your suggestion for a heavy weight Helicopter ?
Don't bother buying them. Build 1,000 new schools instead with emphasis on physics, maths so that we can produce a crop of various engineers in generation that will build our own Zulus like China, Turkey, Russia does.

Hi, u are comparing differently. China is able to resist US pressure but not Turkey as proven. There is a reason why PA decide to work with China AVIC on JF-17. Getting TA-129 is not able to getting to the basic of Sanction free as happen to AH-1Z gunship cases. China has gone thru a long way on developing Turbo shaft and jet engine. Its not easy and wishful thinking as Many Turkish members try to project. If China a economy with 10 times the economy size, funding and better industries that will take more than a decade. What makes you think Turkey with less resources can do it better and faster? Mind you, no countries will be willing to let u have the full TOT. Turkey thinking they have the NATO r/s and therefore more help from western NATO members for NATO are another wishful thinking. It makes no different. The real difficult still needs to be developed by themselves which will be very difficult.

Again I don't know why its hard for you understand Basic English , It is not my concern how Turkey resist the US pressure .. As long as the deal stands and we get our Weapons I am happy . Again As i said JF-17 was need of the hour , Every country has shut its doors on us because of WoT and we didn't have money to purchase off the shelf .

I am very glad that China has gone through tough times and came out even tougher , I admire it but again that is not we are discussing it here . Again , you misunderstood my point I mean whatever Technology China transfer to Pakistan will be used to create a UCAV under Project AZM , Plus Turkey is also helping us in that regard .

Turkey is Pakistan's Ally and both countries enjoy long lasting , tested relationship .. It is unfortunate that we are only now increase Defense corporation with them as we should have done it long time ago , In fact they must be collaborating its just my knowledge is limited in this regard . Turkey have Good experience with using NATO weapons and also have access to Western Technology which can benefit us ( Pakistan ), and Pakistan's experience which is in CM , JF-17 would ( maybe ) benefit Turkey . Turkey is developing some very Good systems which Pakistan can look through, A Turkish brother not long ago Posted a detailed thread about Turkish future programs, you can look into it .

Don't bother buying them. Build 1,000 new schools instead with emphasis on physics, maths so that we can produce a crop of various engineers in generation that will build our own Zulus like China, Turkey, Russia does.

This would make sense if we don't have a 10 times larger hostile neighbor , and a shithole neighbor who doesn't even respect the International Border .. Defense Budget is not very big , whatever Govt put for Education if that puts in right place without corruption we don't need to compromise on Defense needs . We don't want to become Kuwait .

This would make sense if we don't have a 10 times larger hostile neighbor , and a shithole neighbor who doesn't even respect the International Border
You seriously think few Zulus hold back 10 times horde from the Ganga? They make as much differance as a drop of water in the ocean. The only thing holding India back is nuke deterance.

We don't want to become Kuwait .
And why do you think we 'ate grass' for? Nukes????

You seriously think few Zulus hold back 10 times horde from the Ganga? They make as much differance as a drop of water in the ocean. The only thing holding India back is nuke deterance.

And why do you think we 'ate grass' for? Nukes????

If you see them in isolation than yes, they wont make a difference .. but its kinda stupid to see military procurement like that , every weapon system becomes part of large Chain of System which has its own role and importance .

Nukes are minimum Deterrence, plus Launching a Nuke is not a piece of Cake , we have them and no matter how much we itch to push the red button , in the end any future conflict with India will end up as Conventional one .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom