What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly and what does Operation blue star have to do with the 1971 or 1999 wars?

What does 1999 have to do with the thread? What does the Gandara civilization, which you started talking about have to do with this thread? What does the rape of a 2 year old girl, or inbreeding in Islam have to do with the Indian Navy?

Atleast learn to spell it first :rofl:

i am extremely sorry for his mistake mate... he lost his knowledge after debating with idiots, now he decided to not argue with India. but my bad im still replying.;)

In the recent wiki leaks, US were praising Indian Armed Forces, specially 'Indian Navy' after the joint exercises about their professionalism.

You said I boasted the mass murder of Sikhs, I'm once again asking you to quote my posts.

There is nothing wrong with talking about historical events, but I only started talking about Operation Blue Star when you talked about 1971 & Kargil. You also posted a video about a 2 year old girl getting raped, as well as inbreeding in Islam. You also insulted Islam, when I didn't say one wrong thing about Hinduism or Hindus.

prove how i insulted Islam please do find one of my posts that shows that i did and good luck searching

you posted about operation blue star and the Sikh riots i posted about how minority religions are treated in your country don't like it? do not post about minority religions and they're treatment in India simple

Operation blue star has nothing to do with Kargil or Bangladesh you brought up religion in the matter so did i

Plight of the common man ? Do you even know the conditions of slums in Mumbai ? or you think India is what those shiny commercials portray

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

i am extremely sorry for his mistake mate... he lost his knowledge after debating with idiots, now he decided to not argue with India. but my bad im still replying.
nah its ok ... its one of the side effects of your psychological obsession with Pakistan :rofl:

What does 1999 have to do with the thread? What does the Gandara civilization, which you started talking about have to do with this thread? What does the rape of a 2 year old girl, or inbreeding in Islam have to do with the Indian Navy?

all of those posts were replies to other people not you maybe if you could read you would understand hell you might be one of the inbreds if your so stupid and can't read

all of those posts were replies to other people not you maybe if you could read you would understand hell you might be one of the iiinbreds if your so stupid and can't read
Drag yourself to some English classes ... You dont have a clue of what you are saying most of the time

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pakistani common man is cursing Jinnah deep inside his heart.

I won't be surprised.
lol Even i wouldn't be if he saw how much land you have lost to Pakistan and China :rofl:

cool down and also these are coming next year. some give pleasure to your eye and some burn in jealousy and fear lol

Three of this....
INSTabar.jpg

one of this...
INS_SHIVALIK+d.jpg

one of this
INS_kamorta_20100419.jpg

one of this....
boeingp-8iposeidon.jpg

above all....

these...

Akula_II-RS_Nerpa-INS%2BChakra.jpg

gorshkov_01.jpg

insarihant.png

Plight of the common man ? Do you even know the conditions of slums in Mumbai ? or you think India is what those shiny commercials portray

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

nah its ok ... its one of the side effects of your psychological obsession with Pakistan :rofl:

you didn't:rofl::rofl: get my point. You know what the people live in mumbai slums richer than you. do you know land value of mumbai slums.

How many rats can each one of these hold ? :rofl:

Drag yourself to some English classes ... You dont have a clue of what you are saying most of the time

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

lol Even i wouldn't be if he saw how much land you have lost to Pakistan and China :rofl:

my English is perfectly fine if you want to be a grammar Nazi go ahead i'm in a AP english class i really do not need you tell me to go and learn english :lol:

all of those posts were replies to other people not you maybe if you could read you would understand hell you might be one of the inbreds if your so stupid and can't read

Post reported for insulting another member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom