What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My jealousy ? or your inferiority complex and the obsession with Pakistan that keeps you on toes huh ?

ur jealousy.. otherwise this debate would not have happnd based on a false source

same with me then i posted in a reply to another person Pakistan being split in 2 is history so what rules have i broken however you brought up Sikh issue because i debunked you on Kargil bringing religion into a discussion just because you've been embarrassed is not justified

I brought Operation Blue Star as a response to you talking about Bangladesh & Kargil before.

barfq.jpg
Atleast learn to spell it first :rofl:

Thread was derailed by Indians trying to distort facts to save their face

You joined less than a month and trolled all over the Indian threads with unrelated BS but nothing happened.

Why should Indians try to talk on some BS source? Now think what would have happen if the same guy visited your navy? lol

Prepare for some more heat next year...... :)

This is coming........ :smokin:

P15ADestroyer.JPG

you brought up Sikh riots first why you get mad when i show what happens to minority religions in your country?

You said I boasted the mass murder of Sikhs, I'm once again asking you to quote my posts.

There is nothing wrong with talking about historical events, but I only started talking about Operation Blue Star when you talked about 1971 & Kargil. You also posted a video about a 2 year old girl getting raped, as well as inbreeding in Islam. You also insulted Islam, when I didn't say one wrong thing about Hinduism or Hindus.

You joined less than a month and trolled all over the Indian threads with unrelated BS but nothing happened.

Why should Indians try to talk on some BS source? Now think what would have happen if the same guy visited your navy? lol
Check my posts and tell me where the hell did i troll all over !!! Indians are such shameless people that they wont their fault of dragging Pakistan into the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom