What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i the one who started boasting on about the mass murder of people? nope can Bialhaider say the same? no don't get mad at me for showing the ugly side of religion in your country when your doing the same to me

are apni lok Amrika nale hun Iran di paisa na khande aur pinde hai appa kol gareeb lok hai pur appa duje country nu paisa nai mangday

O main keya pappe...iranian de paihe te cheenion de pahe...paihe jithon vee aayen, paaihe paaihe honde ne!

O v tab jadon sannu tax nee dena painda ae.

am i the one who started boasting on about the mass murder of people? nope can Bialhaider say the same? no don't get mad at me for showing the ugly side of religion in your country when your doing the same to me
you shouldn't have talked of religion in the first place ...

Who boasted the mass murder of people? Quote my post, or shut up!

Bilalhaider, I'm not the one lying. I've been reading your posts for long, i could have replied too but i didn't. I thought you'd stop somewhere.

yes, read PunjabiSiddhu's posts, it was in reply to your posts which was Offtopic. i'd request Both of you stop it here.

you shouldn't have talked of religion in the first place ...

says the guy who started talking about cow urine?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Who boasted the mass murder of people? Quote my post, or shut up!

why the hell would i need to quote when you already said you talked about the 1984 sikh riots?

Bilalhaider, I'm not the one lying. I've been reading your posts for long, i could have replied too but i didn't. I thought you'd stop somewhere.

yes, read PunjabiSiddhu's posts, it was in reply to your posts which was Offtopic. i'd request Both of you stop it here.

I have already proven to you that PunjabiSidhu started it all, & I was only responding to him:

I didn't even bring India before PunjabiSidhu made this comment of his on Page 9 (Post # 121):

the 1,000 years BS prior to that you guys were ruled by us for thousands of years the land known as Pakistan before 1947 never ruled it self it was ruled by foreigners Arabs Persians Greeks Turkics Afghans and the British now are you either one of those mentioned peoples? your ancestors lived in the Gandhara civilization besides the only empire to rule India entirely was the Mughals for 300 years prior to that the rest were just invasion attempts other than the Mughals no one people ruled India entirely and we were not ruled for 1,000 years u guys were get the facts right

and not just that the 4 wars after independence 1948 1965 1971 and 1999 not just 71 ;)

This was what PunjabiSidhu said on Post # 170:

^ we won every war not just 1971 ask yourself this since 1947 India has kept J&K But Pakistan lost half of its nation

1948 we gained 2/3 of Kashmir

1965 successfully thwarted Pakistani efforts to start insurgency in Kashmir captured 2,000 square km of Pakistani soil in the western front but settled for ceasefire because of mistakes made by leadership

1971 victory

1999 Pakistani infiltrators retreat from Kargil heights India recaptures all of the lost territory

and if anyone has a source to say so otherwise please share

My first post on the issue was a response to PunjabiSidhu's Post # 170, at Post # 186:

You don't have 2/3rd of Kashmir, Pakistan won 40% of Kashmir from India.

Considering the fact that your Army size was 5 times that of Pakistan, it was Pakistan that won.

1947, gaining independence from present day India was a victory.

1965 was a stalement

1971 was a loss

1999 was a stalemate, as India recaptured its lost territory only through the persuasion of the US against Pakistan.

I have already proven to you that PunjabiSidhu started it all, & I was only responding to him:

I didn't even bring India before PunjabiSidhu made this comment of his on Page 9 (Post # 121):

My first post on the issue was a response to PunjabiSidhu's Post # 170, at Post # 186:

kashmir was supposed to be Pakistan's ..but u dont have kashmir..so whine now plz

says the guy who started talking about cow urine?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

why the hell would i need to quote when you already said you talked about the 1984 sikh riots?

You talked about splitting Pakistan in half first. I was merely responding to you, by quoting an event that took place in history. That does not mean I was boasting the death of Sikhs for heaven's sake! There is nothing on the forum rules that states that we can't talk about events that transpired in history.

It ws u guys who were talking trash about hindus and their holy book..so Shut the F**k Up
Just show me that post in which i said something like that ... you are quite good at making things up

Why are you lying? Where has Bilal mentioned this. You are trying to justify your abuse and ignorance. Be a man and dont embarrass yourself by now lying to defend yourself. As i have already mentioned you are completely off topic and are having a complete rant at Pakistan which makes me wonder why are you on PDF? Fascinated by Pakistan? Does make one wonder?

i

in reply to another person not you besides go and see why i commented on that all that crap posted is on pages 7 through 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom