What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the Pakistanis can feel the warmth of the Chinese lap under their buttcoks.

The warmth is still pretty much the same...only the color of the lap has change...but yellow is still better than black, isn't it.
Ofcourse the Indians know since they have done pretty same with Russia :rofl:

I'm sure the Pakistanis can feel the warmth of the Chinese lap under their buttcoks.

The warmth is still pretty much the same...only the color of the lap has change...but yellow is still better than black, isn't it.

Post reported!

Are you trying to insult yourself, Pakistan or China?

IN operates the best floating targets in the Indian Ocean. It would be a miracle if they don't sink by themselves in a battle.

US, UK, French and Russian navies are also the best floating targets in the world, the same you and your navy is the best. Chest thumping should be done in a way that does not ridicule yourself and make you funny.

PunjabiSiddu's posts were all in reply to yours.

And both Kargil and Bluestar as well as all other Offtopic flame baits were brought in by You. Your posts have been reported.
What had Pakistan got to do with this thread in the first place ? Explain and then talk ****

What is here other then trolling ?

How dare I insult mighty China, dear dragon?

How dare I?

I don't want to be facing a death squad so early in my life.

How can you insult mighty dragon when he harasses you weekly in your ocean ? :rofl:

^^^^^^ WTF Bial posted about the mass murder of 5,000 Sikhs why are you getting all butthurt when i show you ugly side of how minority religions are treated in your country? grapes are sour are they not?

...but I guess as long as Pakistanis do not want to pay taxes, the aid, if it comes from Iran or Congo...doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom