What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you insult mighty dragon when he harasses you weekly in your ocean ? :rofl:

maybe in your dreams what Chinese naval ship came in the Indian ocean? care to tell or is this just another random BS tale you want to tell us about :lol:

...but I guess as long as Pakistanis do not want to pay taxes, the aid, if it comes from Iran or Congo...doesn't matter.
I wonder why it bother Indians ?

Pakistanis sure love their country a lot. Perhaps that is the reason why don't like to pay taxes.

It's not for nothing that the Pakistani tax-GDP ratio is amongst the lowest in the world.

...Isn't then Pakistani Navy justified in paying its sailors from Iranian aid money?

What is going on in the tread? Yesterday night it was 2 pages and now 36 pages of BS as usual the same frustrated trolls and desperate claims of jatt and some historical BS!!! lol

They have a nasty habit of derailing every single thread here on PDF ... Check the initial few pages of threads posted on India Defense and you will get the idea ... This wasn't even posted by a Pakistani but since it wasn't showing in their favor , they called him a false flagger ... Really Desperate to put every blame on Pakistan ! :hitwall:

If you just put an Indian flag on your location, will you be an Indian?

PunjabiSiddhu dont you think this is off topic. I find your posts immature childish and not befitting our forum. If you want to lower the tone to this level you should refrain from posting. It, with respect is making you look stupid.
Back to the topic. I hope India improves the state of its navy.

Go and advice ur brethren..the amount of hatred and contempt i have seen from Pakistanis towards us in this thread is making me nauseated ...i feel disgusted by the retards who were generalising calling all indians names from a crack pot of a source...if some annonymous source makes u say the state of indian navy..i have got enough of credible sources to tell wat type of country Pakistan is..do u want me to start a new thread and heap insults on u guys..?

Pakistanis sure love their country a lot. Perhaps that is the reason why don't like to pay taxes.

It's not for nothing that the Pakistani tax-GDP ratio is amongst the lowest in the world.

...Isn't then Pakistani Navy justified in paying its sailors from Iranian aid money?
Coming from a person who navy fights in rat infested ships , it isn't remotely funny ? Were they trying to fit them on Brahmos to fire ? :rofl:

PunjabiSiddhu dont you think this is off topic. I find your posts immature childish and not befitting our forum. If you want to lower the tone to this level you should refrain from posting. It, with respect is making you look stupid.
Back to the topic. I hope India improves the state of its navy.

Yes they are offtopic. But these have been brought by our dear bilalhaider.

A whole bunch of Offtopic stuff, ranging from Kargil to Sikhs to Poverty. Not one of his post has been on topic. And the whole thread in reply has gone down the drain.

And Mods aren't even taking action. No stopping to all idiotic posts, insults and flamebaits.

Go and advice ur brethren..the amount of hatred and contempt i have seen from Pakistanis towards us in this thread is making me nauseated ...i feel disgusted by the retards who were generalising calling all indians names from a crack pot of a source...if some annonymous source makes u say the state of indian navy..i have got enough of credible sources to tell wat type of country Pakistan is..do u want me to start a new thread and heap insults on u guys..?
Why the hell someone wrote on the first page of the thread that Pakistan Navy is no good either ? Are you people mentally retarded that you cant follow the thread from the beginning ?

Yes they are offtopic. But these have been brought by our dear bilalhaider.

A whole bunch of Offtopic stuff, ranging from Kargil to Sikhs to Poverty. Not one of his post has been on topic. And the whole thread in reply has gone down the drain.

And Mods aren't even taking action. No stopping to all idiotic posts, insults and flamebaits.

PunjabiSiddu's posts were all in reply to yours.

And both Kargil and Bluestar as well as all other Offtopic flame baits were brought in by You. Your posts have been reported.

You're lying again:

I didn't even bring India before PunjabiSidhu made this comment of his on Page 9 (Post # 121):

the 1,000 years BS prior to that you guys were ruled by us for thousands of years the land known as Pakistan before 1947 never ruled it self it was ruled by foreigners Arabs Persians Greeks Turkics Afghans and the British now are you either one of those mentioned peoples? your ancestors lived in the Gandhara civilization besides the only empire to rule India entirely was the Mughals for 300 years prior to that the rest were just invasion attempts other than the Mughals no one people ruled India entirely and we were not ruled for 1,000 years u guys were get the facts right

and not just that the 4 wars after independence 1948 1965 1971 and 1999 not just 71 ;)

This was what PunjabiSidhu said on Post # 170:

^ we won every war not just 1971 ask yourself this since 1947 India has kept J&K But Pakistan lost half of its nation

1948 we gained 2/3 of Kashmir

1965 successfully thwarted Pakistani efforts to start insurgency in Kashmir captured 2,000 square km of Pakistani soil in the western front but settled for ceasefire because of mistakes made by leadership

1971 victory

1999 Pakistani infiltrators retreat from Kargil heights India recaptures all of the lost territory

and if anyone has a source to say so otherwise please share

My first post on the issue was a response to PunjabiSidhu's Post # 170, at Post # 186:

You don't have 2/3rd of Kashmir, Pakistan won 40% of Kashmir from India.

Considering the fact that your Army size was 5 times that of Pakistan, it was Pakistan that won.

1947, gaining independence from present day India was a victory.

1965 was a stalement

1971 was a loss

1999 was a stalemate, as India recaptured its lost territory only through the persuasion of the US against Pakistan.

Coming from a person who navy fights in rat infested ships , it isn't remotely funny ? Were they trying to fit them on Brahmos to fire ? :rofl:

Surely, only a Pakistani could believe that fighting in a rat infested ship is somehow worse than fighting for the Iranian salary...

...Pakistani madrassah logic at its full glory here!

Just a heads up: The objectionable comments about IN have now been deleted from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom